2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

We have done it zero times. ZERO.

Guilty as well. I'm just not in the mood. We've been together so long, we weren't exactly going at it like rabbits anyway. I think we were both a bit burnt out from sex on command while TTC, and that mixed with the hormones just did me in.

I haven't been in the mood for AGES. Just kind of trying to be a good wife or something. I know that's awful huh? DH is icked out by prego sex so it'll be a looooooong time here.

Well, if you're not in the mood and he's not comfortable with pregnant sex, at least you're on the same page?

I'm a lime!

I have a hard time getting into sex. But I get nervous. I watch to much day time tv.

We're the same - zero! At first we were burnt out from ttc so didn't mind but now dh is worried about 'messing it up' so think i'm in quarantine til first scan at 12 weeks! Lol

We've only DTD once since conception. It was last week, and my nausea was a little better, so I thought I'd 'reward' DH for helping out so much with our toddler.

Is 9:30 am too early to start eating Doritos?

I had a really cr*ppy day yesterday. I was being sick literally all day. Couldn't even keep water down. Just reminded me of my HG days when carrying my DD. Made me feel really miserable. On a happier note, double digits today. 10 weeks, yay!

DH & I continue to DTD as before our positive. Mostly because I feel guilty towards him!! Sex drive is very low. Hoping it comes back soon.

Frenchie, you are making me want to eat cheese Doritos!

We still DTD but not as often. Maybe once a week, sometimes it can go a couple weeks without any. But I'm so tired, and usually feeling sick. He understands, I just try to make sure he knows he's still wanted.

It's 5:30am here. I got up to pee and can't go back to sleep, I'm so excited/anxious/nervous for my appt later today! They didn't tell me much, just that I would be getting an u/s 1st. Oh to those talking about dtd we've done it 2-3 times since conceiving and I didn't enjoy it as it just didn't feel good for some reason so hopefully that changes but it's not like we did it that often to begin with. Here's a preview of our FB announcement to go up later tonight or tomorrow as long as all goes well today.
IMG_7595.png

So hard keeping up with this thread.

I am the total opposite. Want it all the time but can't because I bleed when we do. It's torturing my poor OH.

Cute announcement pic!

Yeah, we haven't been doing it as often, maybe like 1-2 times per week. However, I do find it more pleasurable than before haha.

We've done it zero times as well. DH is freaked out about doing it during pregnancy. So yea....it'll be at least 9 months!!

I'm a lime today! Only 3 more weeks until my next appointment and hopefully I will be able to tell people about this! I want to hear the heartbeat first.
It's also my anniversary today. 3 years with my husband.

I'm a lime too since we still don't know the exact age of the baby (next scan next thursday). :) So for now he or she is 11w.

Good luck with your appointments today Elphabaa, Teilana, lsd2721 & mkyerby! That's a lot of appointments for 1 day :lol:

Happy anniversary bucher! Happy birthday to your little Anja, Mummy3! It's my birthday too! I'm 30 though, not 5 :rofl:

we have DTD once since the beginning of July eeeeek that sounds horrible! We did it a couple of weeks ago because I woke up in the middle of the night, 2 nights in a row, just about to orgasm! so I decided if it was going to happen DH might as well get something out of it too and I jumped him after the second time. :blush: Other than that I have really not been in the mood.

Cute scan pics & announcements! I wish I felt like we could do a cute announcement but I really don't want people to find out for a while....maybe around Christmas :rofl:

What a difference a month makes with the fruit sizes!!! Blueberry to lime! All due the same month.

My husband wants to keep it off Facebook until 20 week scan (which could happen as late as 23 weeks). I don't want to wait that long!!!

Where do you ladies come up with all these cute announcement ideas? Really nice!

Good luck to all those with scans today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->