2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

You might have fun with this site, then, Ruth! https://www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=3&day=05&year=2015

Nice I used it too to see how far il be for my hol abroad, 19week going n 20week comin back let's hope they dnt book the 20week scan for while I'm away lol

I'm sort of on the line! I am kind of due in March and April for now! My ticker is set to a DD of April 6th (based on when I got a positive test), but my LMP has my DD as March 30th. So, I will know for sure after an ultrasound on August 25th. I think I might double-dip in here and the April group for now. :)

I just woke up from a two hour nap. I'm definitely having a hard time keeping up with my usual day-to-day activities lately.

I can't for the life of me think of what the name of the show everyone was recommending on Netflix. Way too many pages to go back and try to figure it out. lol. Can someone tell me what it was?

Call the Midwife x

10 weeks doing great!!

Attachments

• 20140811_152121.jpg
    20140811_152121.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
That's my issue, too! And right now, my normal bras are killing me! Ugh!

I took my bra off last night and it snapped so hard because of how tight it was, it left a welt. :-( Does anyone know often I should use cocoa butter?

Part of my blood draw on Tuesday was to check TSH. I was on thyroid meds a bit in my early twenties, but was so barely outside the normal range that I couldn't justify the expense of constant blood tests to check levels. I was certain that my working a third shift job contributed the bulk of my constant tiredness. Now however; feels like this has got to be more than first tri exhaustion. We'll find out soon I hope.

Is my OB The only one who doesn't move the due date around for a few days of measurement difference? If it's within a week they don't change it here.

I took my bra off last night and it snapped so hard because of how tight it was, it left a welt. :-( Does anyone know often I should use cocoa butter?

From everything I've read online and heard from my doctor and my mom, it will help with itchiness from dry skin and stretching, but won't do a thing for stretchmarks. That's all to do with genetics and such. So use it whenever you want, but don't expect it to necessarily change anything.

Cute scan ladybrown!

BMcdonald- I would put it on 3 times a day, especially if you don't have stretch marks from your first pregnancy. I have mild stretch marks from my twins, but I have a ton of excess skin from growing so rapidly with them, so I am not too concerned about lathering up as frequently lol.. I do still put it on at night though. :thumbup:

I just ended up buying comfy non-maternity bras in a bigger size. They'll work for awhile longer, and just having the right size made a huge difference. I'm a big fan of Cacique for reasonably priced quality bras.

Bookity, I don't know what my midwife's policy is (I measured right on target), but I am surprised to see so many people moved around over a day or two of difference. It's not like there's any guarantee the baby will come on its due date anyway, you know?

Bookity, I don't know what my midwife's policy is (I measured right on target), but I am surprised to see so many people moved around over a day or two of difference. It's not like there's any guarantee the baby will come on its due date anyway, you know?

I was a bit surprised that mine changed (4 days sooner as baby was measuring 8w5d not 8w1d as I thought). I assumed they would just stick with lmp date but nope they went by the ultrasound. They said it won't change again tho as first trimester ultrasounds are most accurate for dating purposes. I guess if I end up being overdue that 4 days will matter to me later on tho lol

Cute scan ladybrown!

BMcdonald- I would put it on 3 times a day, especially if you don't have stretch marks from your first pregnancy. I have mild stretch marks from my twins, but I have a ton of excess skin from growing so rapidly with them, so I am not too concerned about lathering up as frequently lol.. I do still put it on at night though. :thumbup:

I didn't get many. I mean I just on my lower belly, and only like 3 or 4. They are barely visible. Will I get them this time?

I moved my own due date, fwiw, because I'm confident that's the day I actually ovulated (I temped).

I used cocoa butter religiously with my first and still got stretch marks. Thankfully only where they can be hidden (on my boobs, side of my hips, and on my butt). I didn't get any additional in my second pregnancy, nor did I use any cocoa butter. It really only helps with the itchiness later on in pregnancy.

I moved my own due date, fwiw, because I'm confident that's the day I actually ovulated (I temped).

I used cocoa butter religiously with my first and still got stretch marks. Thankfully only where they can be hidden (on my boobs, side of my hips, and on my butt). I didn't get any additional in my second pregnancy, nor did I use any cocoa butter. It really only helps with the itchiness later on in pregnancy.

So no new stretch marks and no butter? I was on bed rest with my first pregnancy and maybe used cocoa butter a handful of times. So never really. Like I said only a few stretch marks. Can't even notice unless you get close. I still look good in a swimmy suit. :)

Yep, no butter and no new stretch marks. That's not to say that I will be so lucky this time around, but I know that your skin's elasticity is genetic, so nothing you do can truly prevent them. I just lather on lotion when my belly gets itchy (usually in the third trimester for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->