2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Great news Loozle, that is a beautiful scan pic. So cute!!

Hope your scan went well mrskchicago xx

Thanks, I'm waiting to start now :)

Good luck with the move, Alyssa. I don't envy you moving so far while pregnant!

I have pretty much all the clothes I need, but I still can't help looking. I could use a cardigan or two, and I suspect I'll need another pair of jeans when I get huge, but I really need to cool it otherwise!

Ahh gorgeous pic Loozie. Glad all is good with your baby girl.

Good luck MrsK!

My anomaly scan is 27th when i'll be 20+5. I'm starting to reallllly want to know what colour bump is. Cant wait to see him/her again

I haven't bought much. 2 pairs of work pants, a pair of jeans, some t shirts, a sweater, a dressier shirt for work, some undies, 2 mat bras, a nursing sleep bra and a big box off kijiji (like craigslist). I let my SIL go through the box after I had picked out the things I wanted as not all of it fit me. I have since put a bunch of things back in the box after wearing them a couple times and having them not fit as well as originally thought.

I think I'll be going to get another pair of jeans though. I can still get away with a chunk of my old shirts as they were long. Some of my dressier shirts may not last too much longer but I'll wear them while I can :)

Only a couple days to our scan! I'll be 18+6 and I am so excited to see if we are pink or blue and to see baby again!

My anomaly scan is 27th when i'll be 20+5. I'm starting to reallllly want to know what colour bump is. Cant wait to see him/her again

Ohh chrislo4 you're a yellow bump aren't you?? I feel the same aha. I'm hoping once we've had our 20 week scan where we can find out, the temptation might fade. Although I fancy asking for the gender to be written down and sealed just in case!! :).

I look forward to hearing more scan and gender news though. It's really lovely and keeps me going. My scan isn't until 4th November.

Mine's the 27th too Chrislo! Even though I have been getting regular scans they have been quick ones, I am usually shown the HB and then they look at my cervix... definitely not as exciting as getting to see all of baby's bits and pieces!

As far as I can tell, everything looks good. Have my midwife appointment to over it in a week. He was being stubborn, but she thinks he's still a boy :)

And I have an anterior placenta, which explains why I'm still so unsure on movement.

Well I had a very dramatic day today.

Casually shopping with my parter, mother and granny when I passed out and started fitting. Ended up being taken to hospital via ambulance. Apparently my blood pressure was low. Scary stuff!
Has anyone else had any fainting episodes yet?

Here's my bump, 19+4... I'm a little down in the dumps... my arms are getting huge, as has my face... I bought pregnancy workout DVDs and haven't done them except once... I think I must start... I put on 2 lbs in the past 3 days, I'm sure it's not a real gain as I was eating shite when we went away for the weekend, but after being so good it's a kick in the ass! Anyhow, I'm not sure if the photo shows it, but the belly is pretty defined from the sides so it at least looks like a real bump and not fat.
Also, tried on the wedding dress today and it fits! Letting out the bit at the seams has made a huge difference, so that's a relief for me!

Attachments

• 2014-10-14 12.02.59.jpg
    2014-10-14 12.02.59.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
Miss frick: cute bump. Looking forward to the wedding pics.
Hanni: I hope all is well. I have epilepsy and I used to have fits all the time. Havent had any so far. I hope this is a one time occurane for you. Did they take a urine sample to check for protein to rule out preeclampsia?

Oh no, Hanni! Are you feeling ok now? What do they recommend for low blood pressure?

MissFrick, your bump looks great. Your 3lbs is probably just bloating, if it came on so fast.

Well I had a very dramatic day today.

Casually shopping with my parter, mother and granny when I passed out and started fitting. Ended up being taken to hospital via ambulance. Apparently my blood pressure was low. Scary stuff!
Has anyone else had any fainting episodes yet?

Hanni I went out shopping with a friend a couple of weeks ago and had a funny turn whilst standing in the queue of a very hot shop. I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up and pass out. I felt really dizzy and had to go outside and sit down. Not as bad as you though, hope you're feeling better now!! Sounds very scary.

Glad your scan went well Mrskchicago. :)

I've had that a couple times, Bumpwishes. I'm very careful now about keeping hydrated and not standing too long in the heat. I'm glad it'll be fall and winter through most of the pregnancy. It's terrifying, isn't it?

I've had that a couple times, Bumpwishes. I'm very careful now about keeping hydrated and not standing too long in the heat. I'm glad it'll be fall and winter through most of the pregnancy. It's terrifying, isn't it?

Yeah it's horrible!! Now if I'm standing for long periods of time I try to keep blood moving. I'll either walk about a bit or move my feet about. Heat definitely doesn't help. Yeah aha that's definitely a bonus!!

I think I'm getting a cold. :growlmad: I have gone without one for 11 months I think, so I guess it's time. It usually comes on pretty fast. I was fine earlier today and then around supper I noticed that my nose feels funny and my throat is hurting. I usually take something at bedtime when it's bad, so it will be sad to not be able to take anything this time around. I hope it leaves soon.

I hope it passes soon, Bucherwurm. There might be some things you can take to ease some of the symptoms. It's worth checking out if it gets bad.

For runny/stuffy nose Sudafed is on my ok list. Sore throats I think the only option is losenges and gargling with warm salt water. Coughing is the worst. Don't know that anything is ok for that.

Make sure you get the right Sudafed, though! I think it's the new version that's ok. I just can't imagine it being safe to take pseudoephedrine while pregnant!

Maybe Mucinex for a cough? I'm not really sure, but it's possible. You can take Tylenol for a fever, too. For a sore throat, cough crops, hot drinks, and popsicles.

I think I'm getting a cold. :growlmad: I have gone without one for 11 months I think, so I guess it's time. It usually comes on pretty fast. I was fine earlier today and then around supper I noticed that my nose feels funny and my throat is hurting. I usually take something at bedtime when it's bad, so it will be sad to not be able to take anything this time around. I hope it leaves soon.

Oh how annoying. I'm at the end of a cold that started up Thursday. I've just about managed with lots of tissues and hot drinks! The first few days were about bareable. I hope yours passes quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->