2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Cool only prob I'm having right now is my bag ain't big enough lol so I dread to think how il manage with flying with a toddler and baby since baby's dnt get a bagage allowance til age of 1 when they have their own seat :p my daughter got a rash and I was panicking what if I probs as I don't have insurance for cancelling lol took her docs thank God it's just a viral infection.

Really? That's crappy! Here, they have baggage allowance, plus you are allowed to bring their carseat at no charge.

I hope your daughter is ok!

Cool only prob I'm having right now is my bag ain't big enough lol so I dread to think how il manage with flying with a toddler and baby since baby's dnt get a bagage allowance til age of 1 when they have their own seat :p my daughter got a rash and I was panicking what if I probs as I don't have insurance for cancelling lol took her docs thank God it's just a viral infection.

Really? That's crappy! Here, they have baggage allowance, plus you are allowed to bring their carseat at no charge.

I hope your daughter is ok!

We get 10kg hand luggage allowance with size restrictions, after that u pay around £20 each way to be allowed a bag in the hold.

I'm excited to baby-wear, my cousin is giving me an Ergo and a Moby since she's done having kids. I'm hoping I like them!

Last night I dreamed when I pushed my belly I could see the entire baby's face. Then, I gave birth to 3 small piggies that needed breastfeeding, but I was struggling. I think it means I am nervous about being able to breastfeed? It was so strange!

Also, I have to go get new maternity bras tomorrow, I got 2 because my breasts were getting heavy and tender, but I wish I had waited as long as possible because they weren't cheap, and now I'm WAY too big for them (I still have no idea what cup size I am haha)

Piggie dreams :rofl: Pregnancy sure brings some random dreams!

mommasquirral, that's harsh of your friends to be difficult about your shower just because you're not finding out :( There's plenty can be bought for team yellow and you'd still have fun games!

I don't think tums would be a problem, hopefully its very straightforward getting on the flight:thumbup: Hope your daughter is ok fast:hugs:

MrsK, enjoy your trip to Indiana :)

The amnio was fine, didn't really hurt and was over fast, I didn't need to panic!

that's an adorable dream. little piglets. I have been dreaming of being really pregnant and all of these guys are flirting with me and wanting to take me out to dinner. :blush:

I don't plan on taking any big trips until a few months after little one is born and may even wait for an entire year. I'm pretty much a homebody now that I'm pregnant.

I got a gift card from motherhood for a baby sling and paid 14 dollars for it to be delivered.

Glad the amnio isn't bad!

I've been to a couple yellow bump showers, and shockingly, we all still managed to buy things and enjoy ourselves. I get that it's kind of annoying not knowing what someone is having (I was so impatient to know if my nephew was a boy or a girl), but really, not about them! They need to get over themselves. I can't imagine telling someone I refuse to celebrate their child because I don't know what genitals it has yet... I hope these "friends" have other redeeming qualities!

My friend had a baby shower in June and she was having a baby girl, but the doctor wasn't 100% sure that it was a girl because it was only a quick glance at the potty shot. So I made sure to get gender-neutral clothes for her baby. It's not impossible to do!!

As for carriers, I have an ergo that I barely used with my last baby. I don't expect to go anywhere for the first month or two or three so I think the ergo should be just fine I don't need to get anything else.

There sure is a lot of you getting the slings, il just be using pram never used a sling.

I definitely plan to use a stroller, too, but living in a big city, a carrier is just so much more convenient for some things. It's so compact! And some babies are so much calmer in the carrier. Some people will tell you that babywearing is the best thing and the only way to go and so on, but so much of it is just a matter of personality and lifestyle. I find it hard to believe that being put in a stroller instead of attached to mom on occasion will make it hard to bond.

With three very unruly children under four I'm pretty sure it will come in handy this time. Grocery shopping for instance.

Oh yes, I will definitely have a stroller too. I didn't even think about baby carrying last time, then had a colicky baby... Carrier saved my life lol! It was the only place she would sleep for naps for months.

Missfrick, that is a crazy dream!

missfrick, thats kinda what my bump looks like.. Ive been in denial its actually a bump.. so Im glad Im not the only one!

as for airport pills, Ive brought unmarked pills in the weekly seperater thing too with no problems

and.. Im finally done with my 6 days in a row working.. I hate retail, even if its in a garden center where Im outside with plants and flowers all day. and I must have been overly hormonal today, because I indulged in an argument with my co-worker today that now I kinda regret.
Its just i hate being 'ordered about' by people that are at the same level as me.. and even my managers are nice and politely ask, they dont just imperiously command me.. and my co-worker, a late 30s woman, kept interrupting me while I was watering to tell me to go help a customer clear on the other side of the nursery, when she was just standing around gabbing/talking with the forklift guys. I told her 'why cant you go help the customer? im busy watering, and youre just standing around!'
Im just glad Ive got the next 2 days off, then only two 4 hours shifts this weekend, then 5 whole days off!! It'll be a good chance to cool off from work, have some distance and Im really hoping to straighten my house out, its been a mess .. and maybe have half a semblence of a social life this weekend with my friends

and Im a sweet potato today! Once the holidays get started, time is really going to start flying by.. we'll all be 3rd tri before you know it!

Happy sweet potato day, swampmaiden!

We had our ultrasound this morning! The little man wasn't cooperative at first, and the tech thought he was a girl! He finally moved a little later and showed his bits very clearly though :) The doctor said everything looks perfect so very happy!

How is everyone else doing?

Yeah I'd think colour aside the shower could be pretty similar? I mean cake, games and neutral gifts is hardly impossible:wacko: I've only ever been to 1 shower and it was for a boy but easily it could have been neutral.

Amnio was not bad at all seriously, so if anyone needs to have one for whatever reason, try not to fear it:hugs: Bit crampy after but like a 1 on a 1/10 pain scale.

I have an ergo too, used it about twice I think. Its comfortable just carriers in general don't go along with bad backs. Stroller all the way here! Parent facing though for us.

Wow swampmaiden that would drive me mad also! Who does she think she is?? Glad you put her straight and can now go stay home and distress!!! The weather is meant to be cooling some here for the next week at least:thumbup:

Awww Nelly so glad you had a great scan:happydance: Do you have pics?

Happy sweet potato day, swampmaiden!

We had our ultrasound this morning! The little man wasn't cooperative at first, and the tech thought he was a girl! He finally moved a little later and showed his bits very clearly though :) The doctor said everything looks perfect so very happy!

How is everyone else doing?

I've had yet another ultrasound this morning and baby is always cooperative I'm think he can close his legs now! Lol!
The perinatal clinic has scheduled a echocardiogram for baby (11/14/14) which makes me worry but they say he looks fine just routine since I take insulin with this pregnancy.

Can't wait for mine tomorrow morning! My SIL had hers yesterday and they are having another boy. Seeing the couple pics they posted on facebook is making the rest of the wait hard!

I do have pics, but have to wait for hubby to email them to me. The tech took tonnes! I was shocked!

Glad your scan went well, Ladybrown, and I hope yours goes well Teilana! I hope the ecg goes well too, Ladybrown.

Mommy3, since you have so many young ones, just wondering about your opinions on double strollers? Is there any point in buying one? My husband really doesn't want to, but i'll have a baby and a three year old. Not sure if that's manageable to go to the park etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->