2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm thinking of purchasing a prenatal yoga DVD or some sort of prenatal exercise DVD. Can anyone suggest one?

Hi Ladies, sorry i don't post much, It seems most of the chatter happens while I am asleep one of the downsides to living in Oz.

I got my first lot of bloods back from last Thursday I was 4w0d.
HCG 88
Progesterone 234

My progesterone is right at the top of the normal level for first trimester 36 - 286. Have any of you got high progesterone levels? I was meant to start progesterone pessaries this week but now I am not sure if I should or not?! It doesn't help my OB is away till next week!
I got more bloods done today to check that my HCG is doubling like it should but I wont get those results till Wednesday.

Yes mine was 190 with ds2. Great sign of a nice healthy pregnancy. I was still prescribed cyclogest tho as it can go up and down a bit. I was glad they did prescribe them as I ended up with a large SCH, so continued them for an extra few weeks then weaned off at 14w once it settled down.
(Apparently they can help relax an irritable uterus)

I'm not havin symptoms yet thankfully only tiredness n heartburn, yipee for heartburn (not) lol soon as it kicks in full time il be straight to the docs haha n please god don't let me get constipated this time. (Sorry tmi)

Here I am (finally)! Due March 14th.

I did prenatal yoga during my first pregnancy. I downloaded a 50-minute routine from the yogadownload website. I think it was with an instructor named Liz Janda. It was really nice and low-intensity. We'll see if my toddler lets me get through 50 minutes of the TV on this time around!

Woohoo! I'm a sweet pea today! :wohoo:

Not feeling sick at all this morning, I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Still have those sore boobs though. I don't remember them being this sore with my last 3 pregnancies :shrug: I'm taking that as a good sign!

DH leaves today for work in Georgia for two whole weeks! :cry: When he comes back, I'll already be 8 weeks! Seems so far away. Only 4 more days until my scan to check for the heartbeat! I'm excited for it now, but when the day comes I know I'll be crapping my pants :blush:

I've been having a hard time sleeping between the hours of around 1-4, not good because I work 7-3! At least today I don't have anything to do at work, so it will be a relaxing day.

I'm trying to think of everything I was going to reply to...let's see how much I remember:

Weird dreams: The other night I had a dream that I was being held hostage by a group of zoo animals (the gorillas and the cheetahs were the meanest :haha: )

Progesterone: Foxycleopatra, Did you say your progesterone was over 200 at 4 weeks? Dang! I wanted progesterone supplements during my last pregnancy because I was worried about my bleeding and the doc said mine was fine at 6 weeks, and it was 18! I'm not sure what the norm is actually supposed to be, but compared to yours...well I'm glad I switched doctors! I'm on 200mg of progesterone per day now. Also - my mom lives in Australia :D

Well this is long enough I guess, lol! I'm almost out of data on my phone for the month (it resets tomorrow) So I'll check back in tomorrow! Hope everything has a great day!

Woohoo! I'm a sweet pea today! :wohoo:

Not feeling sick at all this morning, I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Still have those sore boobs though. I don't remember them being this sore with my last 3 pregnancies :shrug: I'm taking that as a good sign!

DH leaves today for work in Georgia for two whole weeks! :cry: When he comes back, I'll already be 8 weeks! Seems so far away. Only 4 more days until my scan to check for the heartbeat! I'm excited for it now, but when the day comes I know I'll be crapping my pants :blush:

I've been having a hard time sleeping between the hours of around 1-4, not good because I work 7-3! At least today I don't have anything to do at work, so it will be a relaxing day.

I'm trying to think of everything I was going to reply to...let's see how much I remember:

Weird dreams: The other night I had a dream that I was being held hostage by a group of zoo animals (the gorillas and the cheetahs were the meanest :haha: )

Progesterone: Foxycleopatra, Did you say your progesterone was over 200 at 4 weeks? Dang! I wanted progesterone supplements during my last pregnancy because I was worried about my bleeding and the doc said mine was fine at 6 weeks, and it was 18! I'm not sure what the norm is actually supposed to be, but compared to yours...well I'm glad I switched doctors! I'm on 200mg of progesterone per day now. Also - my mom lives in Australia :D

Well this is long enough I guess, lol! I'm almost out of data on my phone for the month (it resets tomorrow) So I'll check back in tomorrow! Hope everything has a great day!

With my last pregnancy I was concerned about my progesterone too and I asked the doctor about supplements or using a cream. He said that in his professional opinion, unless there was a documented issue with progesterone before, he didn't recommend taking any action to address progesterone. I was a little perplexed as I kept reading about all these women getting . Everything ended up fine, but it was a lesson in just how much doctors differ on progesterone.

Just got a call from the midwife and I have my first appointment on 23rd July :) am I likely to have some blood tests? I'm not sure what to expect as its my first baby? x

I've just googled it and mothers day is on the 15th of March (uk). I wonder how many of us will end up giving birth then!

I am so sick of having vivid dreams. I had a dream earlier where I could feel a big hard lump under me belly and was like Ee I can feel the baby. Then I pulled on it and giant flowers started coming out of my stomach and I started cutting myself open and I was just full of flowers and plants and there was no baby. Never been so happy to wake up!

Ok I am about to explode. I went in last Thursday to have a blood draw. I was told that even though it was before the 4th of July weekend, I should get my test result on Saturday. I didn't think that would be the case, but I believed the person I spoke to. Saturday comes and no email or call. I figured that was going to happen, so I called today about the blood work. I was told to expect an email with the results in 5 to 10 minutes. If I did not get one, I was invited to call back. Well now I have called back to this freaking lab a few times and all I get are voicemails directing me to leave a message. I paid money for this damn lab result and if I do not get it by the time my baby wakes up, I am going to go over there and be in their face about this.

I've just googled it and mothers day is on the 15th of March (uk). I wonder how many of us will end up giving birth then!

I am so sick of having vivid dreams. I had a dream earlier where I could feel a big hard lump under me belly and was like Ee I can feel the baby. Then I pulled on it and giant flowers started coming out of my stomach and I started cutting myself open and I was just full of flowers and plants and there was no baby. Never been so happy to wake up!

That's interesting as iv calculated my due date as 16th

Ok I am about to explode. I went in last Thursday to have a blood draw. I was told that even though it was before the 4th of July weekend, I should get my test result on Saturday. I didn't think that would be the case, but I believed the person I spoke to. Saturday comes and no email or call. I figured that was going to happen, so I called today about the blood work. I was told to expect an email with the results in 5 to 10 minutes. If I did not get one, I was invited to call back. Well now I have called back to this freaking lab a few times and all I get are voicemails directing me to leave a message. I paid money for this damn lab result and if I do not get it by the time my baby wakes up, I am going to go over there and be in their face about this.

Urgh, how frustrating! I would be pissed too! Give them an earful!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the lab, MamaTex! Hopefully you can get it all straightened out without having to go down there.
I went fro my blood work today. The lab I went to sends out my blood, and then my Dr gets the results. I asked for a general time frame of when I can get my results...she told me 2 weeks! I'm thinking that's just the general answer they give everyone, because it didn't take that long last time. Although, perhaps it was some of the other blood work that would take that long, as it was my whole prenatal screen, not just the betas.
I am soooo sick today. I spent the night awake last night, as I just couldn't sleep. It seemed like every time I was about to fall asleep, something woke me up. (OH snoring, LO talking in his sleep, an email alert on my phone, etc). Then I woke up this morning and started throwing up when I was brushing my teeth. I went in to work, with the intention of coming back after my appointment, but that just wasn't happening. Now I'm relaxing at home, about to take a nap and maybe eat some crackers and see if I can keep those down.

Ok I finally got the email with my results. Crikey!! At 5+2, my HCG was was 2741.

Oh, the tooth brushing! I remember having to psyche myself up for it every morning and evening. The gagging got much better after the first trimester. No sign of it yet this time around!

Lol at the toothbrush gagging! Mine was terrible last time! Finally worked out that brushing as upright a position as possible helped.

I've been super tired today. Think it's because I keep waking at 5:30am!

Oooh how cool would that be? I went into labour 3 weeks early by ovulation last time tho, so I'm thinking it probably won't be me lol!

Sorry about the dreams, I had a very disturbing one the other night. I won't even go into it as it was loss related, like you I was glad to wake up!!

Just found out my SO's mother doesn't approve of this pregnancy... we just bought a friggin house together, but because we're not married, and I don't work (finishing my post-grad now) she's "concerned." What the hell am I supposed to do? I mean, obviously nothing, but man, this is aggravating! We were planning on getting married before Squiggles is born anyhow... I think she's not "concerned," more like "embarrassed."

How cute is the group name?! Congrats on the BFPs. Found out today im expecting number 2. EDD currently 11th March x

Hello! I never ventured to this section of the forum! Thanks for letting me know, Loozie! I am due March 5th with my second :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->