2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Just found out my SO's mother doesn't approve of this pregnancy... we just bought a friggin house together, but because we're not married, and I don't work (finishing my post-grad now) she's "concerned." What the hell am I supposed to do? I mean, obviously nothing, but man, this is aggravating! We were planning on getting married before Squiggles is born anyhow... I think she's not "concerned," more like "embarrassed."

Omg, I would be giving her the middle finger! What did you say to her? What does DH have to say about what MIL said?

Just found out my SO's mother doesn't approve of this pregnancy... we just bought a friggin house together, but because we're not married, and I don't work (finishing my post-grad now) she's "concerned." What the hell am I supposed to do? I mean, obviously nothing, but man, this is aggravating! We were planning on getting married before Squiggles is born anyhow... I think she's not "concerned," more like "embarrassed."

This is the 21st century. People can cohabitate and have strong relationships without being married. Married or not married, the important thing is that you both are in this together and are doing good for yourselves. Sorry you don't have her support. People are always concerned, but don't offer to help. They just want to criticize!!

How annoying! Hopefully she'll get excited once she gets used to the idea. It's 2014, geez. Not everyone follows the traditional path anymore.

Hey march 9 right now..unsure of dates will change

Yeeeesssss!!! Finally only took 50 tried..lol

Oh wow welcome to three new March mallows! Nicoley, nellylou and chrislo4!! :yipee:

Sorry to hear she's being like this, hopefully she'll come around in time and be excited and happy.. like she should be!

I would like to hesitantly join. Just got my BFP yesterday, but I have short cycles so I'm on 14 dpo even though my ticker says 3 weeks. Due date March 18th :)

I would like to hesitantly join. Just got my BFP yesterday, but I have short cycles so I'm on 14 dpo even though my ticker says 3 weeks. Due date March 18th :)

Welcome and congrats, we got our bfp same day then haha.

I was never this nauseous with my first two this early. Everything tastes bad, smells bad, I haven't thrown up but I just don't want to eat anything. Is anyone having similar symptoms?

I was never this nauseous with my first two this early. Everything tastes bad, smells bad, I haven't thrown up but I just don't want to eat anything. Is anyone having similar symptoms?

Im the total opposite, everything smells amazing and i want to eat EVERYTHING. I literally just went for a jog, ran past a pizzahut and could not stop myself going in and ordering a pizza. So bad! Well at least i ran 3 mile to get there!

Oh, I would love to eat pizza. I guess even with all the yucky stuff going on I'm still hungry :) I had the same with my other two pregnancies but not till 6 or 7 weeks.

Im the total opposite, everything smells amazing and i want to eat EVERYTHING. I literally just went for a jog, ran past a pizzahut and could not stop myself going in and ordering a pizza. So bad! Well at least i ran 3 mile to get there!

That is hilarious! Kudos to you for running 3 miles! I've been going through phases of hating every smell & loosing my appetite & then I'll want to eat everything (except eggs, I can't stand eggs right now for some reason)

Today we toured our local birthing center & we decided to use that option and made an appointment for our first scan on August 4th (which could change depending on hubbys work schedule which has still not come out for August!!) I'm most excited about hubby getting to help catch the baby during the delivery- he's always wanted to do that so I can't wait for that moment!

So who has used nitrous oxide during their labor in the past? This is new to me, I read that it's more common in Europe - so maybe others on here have had more experience with it? Was it worth it?

That is hilarious! Kudos to you for running 3 miles! I've been going through phases of hating every smell & loosing my appetite & then I'll want to eat everything (except eggs, I can't stand eggs right now for some reason)

Today we toured our local birthing center & we decided to use that option and made an appointment for our first scan on August 4th (which could change depending on hubbys work schedule which has still not come out for August!!) I'm most excited about hubby getting to help catch the baby during the delivery- he's always wanted to do that so I can't wait for that moment!

So who has used nitrous oxide during their labor in the past? This is new to me, I read that it's more common in Europe - so maybe others on here have had more experience with it? Was it worth it?

Yuck! I went off eggs my last pregnancy, and am off them again! I don't know what it is about them... Everything else is delicious so far though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->