2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
November 2015 Due Dates!!

Congratulations to all who have gotten their :bfp:s!!! And good luck to all who will be testing soon.

Due Late October...Likely to go over into November =)
ItsMe122
Jilliank2005
NDH

November 2nd

November 3rd
Mrs_Bump
CertainTurton - Team :blue:!!!
nickielg

November 4th

November 5th
Ladybirdgb
Mimzy3

November 6th
Dill
Ward
cmdc5
Twag
xCherylx

November 7th
SarahDiener
sweetgirl75

November 8th
scoobydrlp

November 9th
Lozzielaula
ksilme
Butterfly2015
jaybee927
naturluvr

November 10th
aley28
iiTTCii
Smile181c - Team :pink:!!!

November 11th
mommyB
CoralInGold
littlesteph

November 12th
SweetV

November 13th
flower94

November 14th
jlw617
caringo
Melsue129

November 16th
Embo78

November 17th
janna

November 18th
Indi84
KimmyB13
EleanoirRigby

November 19th
lomelindi17
baby09
Amcolecchi

November 20th
Heartmom

November 21st
DHBH0930

November 23rd
beneathmywing
Tricks26
stitchycat
clogsy90

November 24th
WantaBelly

November 25th
Trying4BbyBoy
MissyMojo

November 26th
mommychris

November 27th
Trixiebell

November 29th
charliekay
Yammas

November 30th
Uni tsi

<3 Hopeful and Waiting to Test <3
OnErth&InHvn
MissMcCoy (AF due 13th)

P.S. Does anyone know how to make those cute little graphics to put in our signatures? Or know anyone who does?

P.P.S. I realize Thanksgiving is a US thing, so I'm open to suggestions on what to nickname our squishes-to-be group. Nuggets comes to mind, but I'd like to find something more unique. ;)

Hi, I got my bfp yesterday and not entirely sure of dates but think I should be due at the start of November. Have just joined today along with a few other groups and hardly and have any Nov 2015 posters yet x

If I have a sticky bean I would be due around the 4th November. Xx
Hello to you all. Xx

Like you itsme, due 30th October - but will be over I'm sure! If I buy a pumpkin outfit ready for Halloween that will pretty much guarantee it!!

My EDD is November 6th! :D

Hi there ! :wave:

I've had a rocky start here, i'm still not 100% sure what's going on but the drs here won't check me up till week 6 so until then i'm to assume the pregnancy is viable and have a tentative EDD for 2nd nov :) i'm glad you made this thread, I hope we all get to sit tight for the next 9months !

Patience, your signature line cracks me up! (I am sorry for prior losses - I understand - but the signature omg. :lol:)

Hello everyone, Why is it sweet potatoes, I'm guessing it's a thanksgiving thing? The uk version would be fireworks I guess for bonfire night. Just got a bfp yesterday but still very tentative at the moment, not even told Dh. If correct due date would be approx 3rd November.

Hi ladies! I just got my bfp today at 9dpo, EDD 9th November! So excited but also nervous, hoping for a sticky bean! :flower:

:haha: yeah i've given up going am i, aren't i, did i already MC, is it ectopic, is AF gonna come, why do i keep spotting, why are my tests faint... so STUFF all that and i'l just enjoy the time I have :)

Welcome tentative stickies ! Maybe OP has the energy to stick us on the top post ? Not sure how this EDD thread stuff works, i've never made it past 4weeks !

Hi, Mrs.! I do believe it's a turkey day reference. :D I wouldn't be able to keep the positive to myself! I originally told myself that I'd find a cute way to tell hubby, but when I saw the line on the test, I just HAD to show him to prove to myself that I wasn't seeing things. :lol:

And congrats again, Lozzie! Looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you. :D

Patience, I've never been in one of these, either -- no clue how they work, just happy to have some bump buddies to pass the time with! I have a good feeling about this one for you.

I took a digi on sunday which was neg, if i can get a + in the next days then i'll know things are improving and then i'll relax :) just all my lines have been equally as faint !

I know what you mean about that :) i normally keep hubby away from my chemicals and just go with "it happened again" but this time my line was so proper i had to show him :) he is happy and cautious !

First bump question time, how is everyones bloating ? I seem to feel most of it just below my belly button which is obviously not where it should be, by my pelvic bones i have a tiny bit of bloat but mostly by my belly it is at its squishiest ! :haha: anyone else ?

Digis can be jerks... they are insensitive. ;) I'm sure you'll get there! Sometimes the hCG just takes longer to build up.

My bloating hasn't been too bad yet. I'm so early still! But I am definitely already feeling some of the increased blood flow and minor stretching. Cervix is a little tender and I've got what my nurse told me are some stretching cramps/twinges/warmth/something in my lower right abdomen. It seems a little swollen on that side, too.

I'm excited about getting a baby bump, and a little sad knowing that it could take soooo long for me to actually show, especially with this being my first!

I have no symptoms at all except a faint positive on a pregnancy test but having said this I have sinusitis and ear infections in both my ears so I think the pain of that is probably dulling any other sensations.

Oh MrsB that sounds rotten :( hope you feel better soon, are you taking meds ? Would they be pregnancy safe ?

I definitely have the tender cervix thing, finally DTD for the first time in what feels like an age and had pink on tp/pad straight away and for an hour or so after, it's exciting !

Something makes me want the title to be a mix of US and UK traditions, like "Sweet potato fireworks" or "you say potato, i say bonfire night" :haha: but i'm weird :D

Thanks Dill, huge congratz to you too and to all the other ladies! I hope we all have a happy healthy 9 months :D

Patience, my bloating is minimal but my nausea, backache and fatigue are kicking my behind big time :haha: and I love it already.

OH is excited too but cautious as well. We're going to phone the midwife tomorrow and see how early we'll be able to have a scan. If they can't do before 12 weeks we're going to a private scan studio at about 7 to 8 weeks for our own peace of mind.

Takw care ladies :flower:

xx

Ouch, Mrs, I hope you're feeling better soon! Ear infections are a real bear. :(

Patience - I'm not sure how well hubby will take it if I tell him something like "gentle, and not all the way" :rofl:

Lozzie, I wouldn't be able to wait until 12 weeks! I'm cranky enough that I'll probably have to wait until 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->