2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I'll be off to the GP about 6/7 weeks. First scan is at 12 weeks and then again at 20.
I have had early scans previously as we have fertility issues, so I am hoping for the same this time. Xx

Yeah my first scan was at nearly 14 last time. I think I'll go at 6 weeks to book as there is normally a 3 week waiting time at my surgery. They claim it isn't oversubscribed which makes me laugh.

I only had my doc app because I was already going but now I need to try and get one with the midwife!
Normally its a nhs scan at 12 and 20 weeks but we have paid to have a reassurance scan at 8 weeks (30th March)- I can't wait to know all is ok!

Awesome, Teeny!!! :dance:

I'm calling my doc tomorrow to set up my appointment(s). I'll be 4 weeks and my AF date will have come and gone (due today/tomorrow), so I think that should be fine. I had a bit of a panic last night and POAS to soothe my mind (with AF due and some incredibly painful cramps, I freaked out) and the test was almost as dark as control -- at just 12dpo with evening sample and no hold! It was such a relief. ANYWAY, I know my doc won't even consider getting me in until 8 weeks at the very least, but I may as well schedule it now while they've got openings.

Fabulous Teeny!!

Dill - my af is due today and also having quite bad cramps today :(

That's great news Dill ! :) I hope you can get seen sooner than later, is it viable to pay for a private scan at an earlier date if they won't see you for too long ?

It's all private, I'm in the US, haha. The facility I go to specializes in ob/gyn and has an in-house lab and a birthing facility, including a water birthing room, so I'm trying to stick with them even though I'm less than impressed with the way they treated me when I called them with concerns that I was losing my last pregnancy. If I have to wait another month for scans, I'll wait, as long as everything seems to be going smoothly in the meantime. :)

Oh ! Haha :) that's why i'm so stuffed I think, it's pretty much free (you pay a max fee and the rest is free for a year, don't know about giving birth though!) sounds like everything is going swimmingly anyhoo :) hopefully the next 4weeks will zoom by !

Just booked my first scan! 24th March. There wasnt a lot of dates and times left that were suitable for both myself and OH so I just went and booked it anyway :haha: I will be just over 7 weeks then!! I am so excited just now!

xx

Hi guys, I'd like to join, super cautiously though due to my history of loss and generally this being a very long and very painful journey for us.

We transferred 2xPGS normal 5-day embryos in a frozen transfer this month and I started getting BFP lines as soon as 3dp5dt (8 DPO). I am 14 DPO today and also have the 2-3 on the digi. My blood work/beta is tomorrow so at least I will have a sense of where I stand. If all well should have first scan around 6.5 weeks.

Welcome 3chords. Just read some of what you've been through in your journal. So glad you've now got a bfp, and some very impressive lines too!

Congratulations 3cords, I truly hope all turns out well. With such good lines, possibly twins!?

Lozzielaula- yey! How exciting- I wanted one sooner than 8 weeks but no where here would do it before then :-( going to be a long march! Ive woken with a headache again :-(

Cramping was concerning me and wilko had these on offer...phew on 2hr hold!
was getting some cramping so did this...phew :)

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150227_125308_zpsgvfuvkpl.jpg

Hmm, as I suspected, tests are now neg :( i shall take my leave from you ladies, it was nice while it lasted <3 will poke my Dr on Monday to see what we'll do next.

A H&H9months to you all! :waves:

I'm so sorry, patience! :hugs: I sincerely hope that your doc figures it out and we can see you back in the pregnancy forums SOON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->