2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Welcome Mrs gj I would love for morning sickness to kick in a bit I find it strangely reassuring lol

Nmpjcp2015 my hubby would love twins

nmpjcp2015 October's Little Pumpkins is actually EXACTLY what I was thinking lol. Bumpkins is cute but the 2014 October bumpkin threads is still going strong it looks like :p

Ajarvis I doesn't realise that I'm sure it won't matter with the year being different. I think November are always sparklers etc

Aww, and here I was thinking something different (because my rainbow thread is October Pumpkins, as you can see in my signature). I thought of October Owls, because it's super cute! I even made us a graphic, as that's why it was taking so long to chime in! Got ahead of myself! :haha:

https://s7.postimg.org/acmn0qfbv/2015_october_owls.gif

But if you guys wanna stay bumpkins or pumpkins, I guess I can deal lol

October owls sounds great and thanks for the graphic

How do I add the graphic to my sig?

And how do we link graphic to group in totally clueless lol

I'm a total bnb addict I'm supposed to be napping before hubby goes back to work and yet here I am.

Here's the code for the graphic already linked to the group:

Code:
[plain][url="https://goo.gl/gXnz0y"][img]https://goo.gl/w4PeX7[/img][/url][/plain]

Just copy and paste that into your sig and it will show up! :thumbup:

October Owls is really cute. I love the graphic. How do I add it to my signature?

Glad you like it! I've just added the code in the post above yours. We must have posted at the same time. :)

Yes thanks so much I love it. Anyone else getting occasional stabbing pain in side and back?

I don't really get them in the side and back, although I do have back aches more often. But my back was never really all that great to begin with, and I regularly see a chiropractor. Occasionally I get little stabbing pains in my uterus or an ovary. A few days ago I had one in my uterus so sharp and sudden that it felt like it went all the way down into my lady bits!

I'm not really having many symptoms other than sore boobs and craving Mexican food, which I have had with my other pregnancies. I was making sweet and sour pork in the slow-cooker yesterday, and the smell got so bad that I told hubs I couldn't eat it! It is now in a bowl in the fridge so he can take it to work for lunch this week. :haha:

I'm also on 2x100mg progesterone suppositories a day. The extra progesterone makes my body super warm, so hubs has taken to sticking his feet on me at night in bed!

My one year old still doesn't sleep so my poor hubby is still in the spare room.

How to I hand this group over to someone else? Pretty sure I'm miscarrying clear blue digital has dropped from 2-3 to 1-2 and with the pain.

Oh! October Owls is fabulous :) Adding that one too. So excited ladies :)

How to I hand this group over to someone else? Pretty sure I'm miscarrying clear blue digital has dropped from 2-3 to 1-2 and with the pain.

3boys, Oh no. I really hope it's not...! :cry:

I will take over the group if you need.

I'll get the thread switched. I really really hope you're not miscarrying and that you get to stay. :hugs:

I will let you know if I need you to take over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->