2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Don't know if I said this before but my pattern is 2 babies 1 loss following that pattern I would be due a loss this time.

Don't know if I said this before but my pattern is 2 babies 1 loss following that pattern I would be due a loss this time.

Hi all for the girl. Do you have boys or girls?

Hi all for the girl. Do you have boys or girls?

Hi :hi: I have 5 boys. So I guess we will see if I am going to be completely out numbered or I get a little pink one ;)

I see you have 5 too and a girl, when did your girl come to you? (oh never mind just read your sig)

Can i join? I'm due approx Oct 6th. Will update after first appointment . How do I get the owl siggy?

Hi tink! The URL is on page 1 I believe!

Allforthegirl it's nice to meet someone else with so many boys. We would love another girl but would be happy just to know this is a healthy pregnancy.

Allforthegirl it's nice to meet someone else with so many boys. We would love another girl but would be happy just to know this is a healthy pregnancy.

I am not due yet but hoping I get to join you hope I am not jinxing my self LOL but we have the same amount of children I have only 1 girl my 4th baby lovely to see another mum like myself sadly I have 3 loses one was a vanishing twin on my last baby so I at least had 1 healthy little boy

any way good luck ladies I wish all of you a happy and healthy 9 months

Hi celticniamh have I seen you on shonas journal? I didn't realise you had the same amount of children. I hope you will be joining the thread but except for a miracle I will be leaving it. Looks like I'm about to have my 3rd loss.

Hi celticniamh have I seen you on shonas journal? I didn't realise you had the same amount of children. I hope you will be joining the thread but except for a miracle I will be leaving it. Looks like I'm about to have my 3rd loss.

Yes I have been on Shona journal :hugs: Oh no what is happening I really hope that is not the case :nope:

Lots of odd pains so I took my other cb digital and it came up 1-2 when it was 2-3 on Sunday.

I had just been to the loo 10 mins before so I'm clutching at straws that maybe that's the problem but I doubt it. I'm buying new test tomorrow if I don't bleed before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->