2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Well I believe opposite is true I have a really close friend who like me had fab lines really quickly with her boys and with her last pregnancy it took forever. She had bloods drawn and 4 days after her bfp it was 11. She had a beautiful baby girl.

Never heard that one! I am hoping for darker lines and at least not lightening ones cause I'm afraid of residual hcg lol. Which I honestly don't believe to be the case. Honestly just want Wednesday/tuesday to come so I can use my other digital lol

Well I believe opposite is true I have a really close friend who like me had fab lines really quickly with her boys and with her last pregnancy it took forever. She had bloods drawn and 4 days after her bfp it was 11. She had a beautiful baby girl.

OMG you just made my day!!:flower:

This time is progressing so slowly, progressing but so different from my last. Never became a poas addict until two years ago lol Both times I got the BFP on 9DPO but right way got way darker.....this time is making me worried it is so slow.

ajarvis ~ here is one of the articles that say this.....granted they are measuring at 10-13 weeks..... https://www.pregnancycorner.com/being-pregnant/health-nutrition/hcg-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html

Glad I don't know my numbers, so I won't be worrying that I might have a girl! Would rather have a boy, to be honest. But I could make a tomboy work! :haha:

I guess it would be fun to teach a girl that she doesn't have to be a vapid princess in pink and frills.

Oh I love playing princesses with my little girl.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up very well.

Last Thursday 1/22 I took a digital and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant. Today, a week later, is says 3+ Does that sound normal? When I took the first test I was 12DPO. Now I'm 19DPO.

I'm very excited about this pregnancy as this is my first.

What are your due dates? When do you see the doctor?

Oh I love playing princesses with my little girl.

oh interesting! Thanks for that! Interesting read :)

3boys, I think it's fine for other people. But I never liked princesses, dresses, dolls, or pink. Was always much more interested in dinosaurs and mud fights. I wouldn't know what to do with a girly-girl. I'm really afraid I'd have no way to relate to her. Hubs and I are all nerds and videogames, not Barbies and damsels in distress. :haha:

Plus my sisters had all boys except for one girl who is 14 now. So I know my mom wants another "little princess" in the family. I've gone so far as to decide we'll find out the gender, but won't tell anyone because I know she'll buy us a ton of pink stuff even if I beg her not to.

But we are not big into gender rolls in our house. So ultimately, we'll let the kids choose who they want to be. If my child, boy or girl, wants to wear pink and play with dolls, I'll accept it. But I think we'd all have more fun together the other way around. :haha:

Nmp, that does sound like a fast jump! I spoke with a Clear Blue representative last year, and I'm pretty sure 3+ means your hCG is at least 2000. Do twins run in your family?

My first doctor appointment was yesterday. I'm due October 3rd. My first scan will be February 18th, when I'm 7w5d.

Gingerpanda Don't worry if you have a girl you don't have to play princesses or dolls :) I never did ha. I feel the same though. Not sure what I would do with a girl....

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up very well.

Last Thursday 1/22 I took a digital and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant. Today, a week later, is says 3+ Does that sound normal? When I took the first test I was 12DPO. Now I'm 19DPO.

I'm very excited about this pregnancy as this is my first.

What are your due dates? When do you see the doctor?

I'm thinking twins if it is jumping that much!! :thumbup:

I've had it jump like that before but it was only 1 baby. I had my hopes raised for twins.

My family has mostly girls, so I would like a little boy. Even if I have a little girl though, I'm not really into all the tutus and stuff like that either. I'd rather let her have a little more expression in her clothing.

I plan on doing the nursery in gray, white, and yellow either way.

Twins don't run in my family, but I thought that was a really big jump for one week! I went on the ClearBlue website, and it said that to get a 3+ you had to have levels of at least 1,000-125,000. It wasn't FMU either!

Maybe I calculated my ovulation wrong, and I'm farther along than I thought I was?

Hmm, my first appointment is in 3 weeks, so we will see. I secretly hope it's twins. I don't even mind if they aren't identical, but that would be really cool.

Anyone else been having really vivid and strange dreams?

I alway have vivid dreams, but my dreams now are more psychedelic and wild. Don't make sense kind of dreams. Completely normal, and entertaining for sure!!

Hi ladies can I join you? Congrats all! I got my :bfp: on Monday and going by calculations baby will be due October 10th. I wasn't due af till Saturday so the dark :bfp: lines were really great to see! I really didn't expect to see it so soon. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I already have a 10 year old and an 8 year old. it's my boyfriend's 1st baby :cloud9: I'm booked for 12 week scan at the end of Mar when I will be 12+3.

Been feeling cramps and slightly nauseous. Hoping the cramps go away.

Welcome Tallybee! We're due date buddies! I got my BFP on Tuesday! Dark lines too! Congratulations :)

Welcome Tallybee! We're due date buddies! I got my BFP on Tuesday! Dark lines too! Congratulations :)

Thanks hun, Yay! Congrats to you too :happydance::happydance::happydance:

it wouldn't let me attach a pic on my phone - so here it is now, :bfp: from cd23 or 5 days before AF due!

Attachments

• 2015-01-27 13.14.44.jpg
    2015-01-27 13.14.44.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi tallybee! Congrats and welcome.

Wow Tallybee that line is dark!! congrats!!

Interestingly it would be neat to find out who gets what with how dark the lines are and see if there really is a trend ..... So far 3boys and I have lighter lines and ajarvis and tallybee (and sorry not sure who else) have dark.

My line was the same color as the control on a FRER the day after AF was due. I attached a picture.

The IC test was light though.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members