2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Think the one you did today it is darker, maybe you just had a late implant?

3Boys Your line looks fab!!

Allforthegirl I love your sticker I'm also a breastfeeding baby wearing co - sleeping mama although my 15 month old since he started sleeping through he stopped feeding hasn't fed in over 2 wks I'm gutted.

well for fun I decided to post my progressions 1st one is 22nd, 2nd 24th, 3rd 26th, 4th todayIMG_2544.jpg

3Boys mine is having so much troubles sleeping....I am up so often with him and I am trying not to nurse him every time his wakes, but man oh man it is tiring. He will sleep in his crib during the day, but struggles at night. Frustrating.

Noah was wakening every 45 minutes at night in December it was exhausting especially as I homeschool. My older boy started getting pains in his tummy I brought him to doctors and we were sent to er with appendicitis. I was there with him for 3 days hubby had an awful time with baby up all night walking in circles. Anyway when I got home he didn't look for feeds anymore. I was able to cuddle him back to sleep. After a few nights I transferred him into cot and he slept better but I was wakening him. Moved him into his own room and he sleeps most nights 7-7

I have never had this much trouble in the past with getting my boys to sleep on their own. As soon as they couldn't sit still in bed I would put them in the crib and it was easy as that.....but not him....grrrr Very frustrating.

Sorry to hear about your LO with the tummy issue. No fun to be in the hospital. I spent a lot of time in it myself after my last one.... Hope he is doing better now?

Oh he is fine now. Kids are great at bouncing back he loves to show off his scar.

Oh he is fine now. Kids are great at bouncing back he loves to show off his scar.

Hi all, I'm pg with no 2, think my due date is October 6th. Sorry to hear about those previous losses. Hopefully this will be a lucky group. Symptoms so far are mainly cramps, anything else has been masked by the tonsillitis I currently have :-(

Today's tests

Attachments

• 20150129_125619.jpg
    20150129_125619.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
looks good 3boys! I hope I get a digital that says 2-3 next week. Mine doesn't look any darker to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_052728.jpg
    IMG_20150127_052728.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20150129_052953.jpg
    IMG_20150129_052953.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
I know it sounds silly but my lines are normally darker by now. By this stage it usually sucks all colour from control line

I know it sounds silly but my lines are normally darker by now. By this stage it usually sucks all colour from control line

In the past mine have too.... I wonder if FRER changed their tests somehow....

Another thing too, someone on here had to post something (a hug study on the internet) about HCG levels being low indicates boy..... Really? I know that I will love what ever we get, but come on crush my hopes! Having a pity party today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->