2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

GingerPanda

1DD LTTCRPL + NTNP#2
Reaction score
2015 OCTOBER

RAINBOW

PUMPKINS!

Hello and welcome!
Let's count down together until we all get our rainbows!
Late September EDD ladies are welcome too!
I know how hard it can be feeling like you're a whole
month behind, so come on in and make yourself comfy!

Late September Rainbows

September 26th
carebear1981

October Rainbows

October 2nd
JennaSmith

October 3rd
Ginger Panda
Serenjay
Chrissi1981
Hope39
bm11

October 4th
Oasis717
mrsphxteacher
Mississippi03

October 5th
Khadijah-x

October 7th
Joeyzgirl

October 8th
Stacey_89
Babee_Bugs
Dark_Star

October 9th
Nanaki

October 10th
Lil_Pixie
Baby.Love12

October 13th
flosie

October 14th
bexbaby

October 18th
blueblue

October 20th
amielh

October 25th
Mmmoreos

October 28th
MrsBaker1323
sburgess921

October 30th
claudinator

October 31st
cl59

Our Angels, Never Forgotten
Alien73
youngmamattc
Newbie32
NDH
Lynny77
EmpireBiscuit

Graphic

https://goo.gl/JDTmH5

Code:
[plain][url="https://goo.gl/GJqW63"][img]https://goo.gl/JDTmH5[/img][/url][/plain]

I'll introduce myself. I'm Ginger! :wave:

I'm 25 and I live in the US. I have been married to hubs since October of 2008. We've been TTC for almost three years, and we've had two losses. No kids yet!

In December, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Disease. I never ovulated on my own, so I've been on many rounds of Clomid and one round of Femara. But with my new treatment underway for hypothyroidism and the spearmint tea to lower my testosterone, I ovulated on my own for the first time and got pregnant! :happydance:

BFP yesterday at 10dpo!

https://i59.tinypic.com/2mmb79h.jpg

What I'm taking this pregnancy: 200mg Prometrium, 10000iu Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine, spearmint tea, and a prenatal vitamin every day!

Shoot just saw this hun ! Ill go right ahead and delete my thread. Oh how am i so dopey ?!

Got another stronger BFP this morning woop woop !

How you feeling? I'm so tiredddddddddddd.....

xx

Let me introduce myself to hehehe. I am 33 from the UK. Been TTC since last May. Been lucky falling pregnant but unlucky once pregnant. Had 1 blighted ovum in July. Fell pregnant again after one cycle and lost twins in October. Waited 2 cycles this time mainly due to me wanting to sort my digestive issues out.

Got my proper BFP today at 14dpo.

What am I doing different this time. Taking fish oil, using magnesium spray, progesterone cream as well as my pre natals.

Best of luck ladies !

xx

not sure not wanting to work it out now given my history feel like i might jinx myself !

I know that feeling. I've never had good news either. I actually started the 2014 october rainbows thread last year and promptly lost the pregnancy, so had it switched to someone else. Back due in October again, and trying my damnedest to be positive this time! :)

Best of luck to you hun. Its so exhausting the 1st trimester. What with the tiredness, the cramps and all that. I cannot believe how tired i am already but I think that's the cream i am using.

An October baby would be awesome as there are so many of my friends who have birthdays around this time. I was born september 29th so it'd be a wonderful birthday present.

I am not going to get carried away though so we shall see.

I'm pretty tired, too. We went to bed at 8:30 last night! I'm also really hungry all the time, too. No nausea yet, though. Good luck to both of us!

My lines are getting darker! :happydance:

https://s15.postimg.org/q8qq0rwsr/WP_20150124_001.jpg

Feeling any symptoms yet, Chrissi?

Sneezing a lot, farty and bouts of feeling icky. But sometimes I think the icky part is in my head. I'm still getting twinges in lower right abdomen and some cramps. That's it. I see you like peeing on sticks lol ?! First time with this pregnancy I just cannot be bothered with peeing on sticks so much. Funny eh. Got an appointment with doctor on Tuesday and my naturopath on Wednesday hopefully I can get the doctor to monitor my minerals and prescribe me something for my digestion. Had chilli today may have not been such a great idea. Poop if it means avoiding chilli to stop the pains I get with digestion then so be it.

And you hun?

Xx

Yes, I am a peestick addict. :haha:

My TTC journey has been so long and hard, that I love seeing BFPs!

I get a digging feeling every now and then. No real stretching yet, but I didn't start getting that until 6 weeks in my first pregnancy (it stopped growing at 8 weeks).

Yeah my was only early on before because there were two growing in me so there was a lot of stretching going on. Geez I guess the little pms pains I'm getting now is reassuring lol I will take whatever God brings into fruition, but blimey twins would be hard work. Hopefully, I did not ovulate twice again hahaha.

I may actually pee on a stick this week just cause I have another test in the house. I want to see how much my line has darkened.

Are you getting an early scan hun ? I was told to contact the early pregnancy unit next time I fell pregnant so they could get me in, but I don't think I'll bother till 8 weeks. Cannot see much before then and it'll only stress me out more like before.

Xx

I'm sure I won't get a scan until 8 weeks. I'm really hoping there's a heartbeat this time!

Last time I remember just wanting to see a baby after my blighted ovum in July so I certainly got an eye full when I saw 2! But sad that they didn't make it. Hopefully, we will be fine this time. Xx

Good Morning !! So I peed on a stick lol. It's so strong today think this will be the last time nearly as dark as control line. Came up in seconds. These internet cheapies are fabulous !

Had some cramps last night just like strong pms pains. Was happy to feel them. But with them I feel so icky and it seems to happen around bedtime. I'm fine in the morning as long as no one makes toast. Yuk !!!!

Hope some of the other ladies join in soon. Also had a crazy dream GP that you wanted to get me ?! You were parked up outside my flat and waiting for me. Why ? Lol because I had posted an October thread. I tried to explain to you in my dream that it was a mistake but boy you weren't having any of it lol!!! Seriously though does anyone know how I can delete that thread.

Also sexy dreams have restarted.

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies :) I'm 25 yrs old OH is 31
We already have a 4 year old daughter who is also a rainbow baby. I lost my first pregnancy at 12 weeks and 8 months later got pregnant with my daughter.

In April 2014 we decided to try for baby 2, I got pregnant in August but sadly it was a chemical, period arrived on CD33.
5 weeks later after our holiday I got s BFP,but sadly was not meant to be again, with non doubling hcg levels,scans measuring 2 weeks behind baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and I miscarried naturally at 8 weeks.
This time we waited for one period before trying again,I also started taking vitex.
Been getting faint lines since cd29 and today at cd32 I got a decent line :) I have 1 more test left which I will try to save for Wednesday morning, then I'll probz buy a digital or first response lol.

Symptoms are tender boobs,nipples are larger and darker with more tiny bumps appearing,increased Watery CM,night sweats,tired but struggle to sleep still.
No real Nausea yet but feel hungry all the time...OH will hate me but I also have no sex drive at all :haha:

Praying our little beans stick!! Will be having scans at 8 & 10 weeks.
Not even sure how far along I am as I'm pretty sure I ovulated late this cycle,somewhere between cd18-cd20.

X

Good Morning !! So I peed on a stick lol. It's so strong today think this will be the last time nearly as dark as control line. Came up in seconds. These internet cheapies are fabulous !

Had some cramps last night just like strong pms pains. Was happy to feel them. But with them I feel so icky and it seems to happen around bedtime. I'm fine in the morning as long as no one makes toast. Yuk !!!!

Hope some of the other ladies join in soon. Also had a crazy dream GP that you wanted to get me ?! You were parked up outside my flat and waiting for me. Why ? Lol because I had posted an October thread. I tried to explain to you in my dream that it was a mistake but boy you weren't having any of it lol!!! Seriously though does anyone know how I can delete that thread.

Also sexy dreams have restarted.

Xxx

Those are some fab lines ��

My lines are getting darker! :happydance:

https://s15.postimg.org/q8qq0rwsr/WP_20150124_001.jpg

Feeling any symptoms yet, Chrissi?

Lovely lines :) mine are not that good yet but they are blue dyes,iv heard blue dyes are rubbish for strong lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->