2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I think I'm more worried that I'm not cramping more often! Cramping means growing! And I want this bean to grow grow grow! :haha:

I'm the same I haven't cramped since Sunday evening and then it was quite intense. Maybe it'll come later on as everything is so small right now xx

Yeah. just a little squiggle right now, eh? I am so impatient for my first scan, but I'm terrified at the same time!

I didn't get one last time til 12 weeks. Which is normal. But I'm hoping they offer me an earlier one cause of the miscarriage.

Chrissi I just saw your October thread and that is the only reason I had a secret hope of being pregnant lol. Otherwise I'm quite content trying in February :p But I love halloween too! I go all out :p

Wish i felt more comfortable about the cramps lol
They freak me out! I always think its the start of something bad.
I can not wait for my scan but i know for sure on the day i will be sick with nerves!!! Plus where i go for scans you dont see the screen at first so the lady just scans you and looks around without saying anything for 2 mins which is horrible! My last scan i didnt even see the screen and dred to hear those words " im so sorry "

I went private last time and the screen was up in front in full view got quite an eyeful when he scanned externally seeing two sacs !!!

You are right though the NHS you cannot see. I will go via the NHS as they noted on the system I'm entitled to an early scan. Such lovely nurses at this hospital in London I'm so lucky :winkwink:

Stacey, that's terrible!

My doctor's office has a special ultrasound room with a big screen TV on the wall opposite the bed. So you can see everything the ultrasound tech sees.

I'll be sick with worry the day of my scan, too! I hope to get it as early as possible in the morning so I'm not dreading it all day!

It is.
Last time i was shaking with nerves. Those 2 mins feel like 2 hours. Think next time ill just lie there close my eyes and hold OHs hand.
Last time my eyes were just pinned on the woman doing the scan and watching her expression.
I feel sick with worry just thinking about my 8 week scan wo god knows how much worse i will feel on the day.
But fingers crossed we will all be coming back on here posting our scan pictures :)
This is also how we are telling family,by scan pic.
Trying not to tell people is so hard lol cause im still excited.
Only people that know is my best friend,OH,my mum & brother

The one I went to has a big screen as well. I knew something was wrong and pretty much figured I had miscarried, but she wouldn't tell me. It was an awful experience as she still let my fiance and kids into the room! No more bad memories right ladies!

It is.
Last time i was shaking with nerves. Those 2 mins feel like 2 hours. Think next time ill just lie there close my eyes and hold OHs hand.
Last time my eyes were just pinned on the woman doing the scan and watching her expression.
I feel sick with worry just thinking about my 8 week scan wo god knows how much worse i will feel on the day.
But fingers crossed we will all be coming back on here posting our scan pictures :)

I've not told anyone other than my mom as I tell her everything and because of my previous pregnancies I'm too scared to tell anyone. I'll live the life of a recluse for a while. Plus it's very hard to see any of my friends right now as they are all well into their pregnancies I'm the only one that's not. Why does it have to hurt so much ?:cry:

I've only told my parents. And hubs gave me a little bit of shit for it, saying, "Isn't it too soon?" But he knows their support has meant a lot to me with the last two losses.

My fiance doesn't want to tell anyone. But I told my sister inlaw. She has experience with pregnancy after miscarriage. Plus most people I know know that I'm pacing a half marathon on February 8th. Plus I'm supposed to pace the next clinic. I'm not doing that while pregnant! So I think it's going to come out sooner than later.

Very hesitantly posting here....I got my BFP on Sunday at 10dpo but after a CP in December last year at 4 weeks 5 days, I am petrified it won't stick (thus I can't stop peeing on things at the moment, lines are progressing nicely so I'm praying this continues!). My edd would be 9th October. Good luck ladies, I hope you all have very sticky beans!

Thanks Panda - what I wouldn't give to hold a fast forward button just to know everything would be ok! Being pregnant after miscarriage is tough business.

Thats what i said to oh. It is early telling people but i need support too,especially if anything was to happen again.
Feeling really low tonight :( my boobs are still tender but they no longer feel really full and firm,well a little bit but not as much,plus with the mild cramping earlier.
Gosh i didnt think it would be this hard. Im just going to go bed soon so i can ease my mind and take my last blue dye test in the morning and pray its darker again.

Very hesitantly posting here....I got my BFP on Sunday at 10dpo but after a CP in December last year at 4 weeks 5 days, I am petrified it won't stick (thus I can't stop peeing on things at the moment, lines are progressing nicely so I'm praying this continues!). My edd would be 9th October. Good luck ladies, I hope you all have very sticky beans!

Hi and congrats on your :bfp: :)
Im the same too. Im going to need to buy some more tests on thursday. OH will shout at me but its for my own sainity. Got 1 left for the morning and then buying 4 first repsonse tests.
I too wish i had a button to fast forward to 12 weeks! Seens like a life time away at the mintue. Days feel like weeks months feel like years :haha:
Hoping you have a happy healthy 9 months x

It is.

I've not told anyone other than my mom as I tell her everything and because of my previous pregnancies I'm too scared to tell anyone. I'll live the life of a recluse for a while. Plus it's very hard to see any of my friends right now as they are all well into their pregnancies I'm the only one that's not. Why does it have to hurt so much ?:cry:
I know what you mean. Im having such a bad night. Cramps earlier and boobs dont feel as full anymore although still tender. One mintue i feel hopeful,the next i feel really low and think the worse will happen.

Haha I'd be happy to have cramps that's reassuring for me !

Welcome honey and congratulations on ur BFP lots of sticky dust your way...

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->