• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Chrissi, :rofl: It's fine, I swear! You can post the URL in the help section and ask a mod to delete it, if it would make you feel better! :haha:

Sexy dreams have started here, too!

Stacey, welcome! There are sites where you can get your due date by putting in your conception date. That's what I did, and put in my O date. I ovulated on CD19 too. :) if you're using FF, it will tell you your due date too one you log a positive test.

I like blue dye tests, but I don't use them to see the lines get darker for the reason you started.

I used the strips with my previous pregnancy and there were 2 in me ... They never got real dark so I don't think pregnancy tests are always that great.

Aw I wish you luck hun. 2 miscarriages in a row is hard. My last one baby b stopped growing at 7 weeks. But we may have found the answer.

I used vitex and ashwganda as well as some other herbs prescribed to me by my herbalist. I have always had regular cycles every 27-28 days even after the miscarriages. I believe vitex got me right on track both times.

Still early for symptoms. I get twinges now and again. Had some pms pains last night. Hot water bottle cured it. I don't sleep well either but do feel good when I wake. Afternoons are sluggish. But I'm trying to eat really healthy as I've got issues with my minerals and need to keep on top of them. So healthy eating it is.

Speak laterz off to work now xx

Ah I'll give that a try, all I did was track cm and cp so no temping etc.
Cd13&cd14 I was bone dry!! And thought what the hell is wrong with me now lol
But cd15 it got better and so did each day,by cd21 I had that thick clumpy tacky cm so I assumed I had ovulated. Just don't know exactly when :haha:
Iv dated myself using my latest date to ovulate so cd20,then at least when I go for a scan at 8 weeks if I go by my dates and not LMP I won't be disappointed with me measuring smaller compared to LMP dating. So I could be spot on or could even be a few days further along ��
The hospital told me 7 weeks but I would rather wait till 8 weeks that can deffo see everything. I'll tell them I'm busy in my 7th week :haha:
Yeh when I got my vitex I was so excited,but guess I don't need it now lol.
My main symptom is my boobs, for some reason my left one is more tender. I'm always sat here poking them!
Oh wish I felt fine in mornings, I feel like iv got a hangover,must take me at least 2 hours to wake up properly.

If I go by your ticker, you should be due about October 8th! :)

I'll put you down as that on the front page, and we'll change it if we need to after your first scan.

I'll have two October babies :haha: my daughter was born 22nd October, my partner is the 12th my brother is the 11th my sis in law is 30th. Lots of birthdays lol

I'll have two October babies :haha: my daughter was born 22nd October, my partner is the 12th my brother is the 11th my sis in law is 30th. Lots of birthdays lol

Same here !! Mines 29th September then my friends on the 3rd then 2 others on the 4th and 5th, my cousins 19th, and two other friends 29th and 31st lol xx

We have no birthdays in October for my family. But my anniversary is the 19th and my parents' is the 13th. I'd have to be REALLY overdue to collide with those dates. :haha:

Exciting time!

Hi ladies, I'm Becks, I'm in the UK, I'm 43 and we've been trying for just over a year for what will be our last, dh and me have two sons together the youngest is 15 months, I also have a 14 yr old daughter. I suffered two losses before Brooklyn (youngest) at 12 then 11 weeks, also had two chemicals last year in March and July. My doctor and dh told me to throw away my opks and thermometer and after I did I got a bfp at 11dpo! I usually test earlier but threw everything away lol inc my ics but when i hadnt spotted by 11dpo which i always do i bought one and was surprised to see a line:) My tests are getting darker which is something I didn't get with the cp's but after 4 losses i m trying to stay positive despite having no symptoms other than stinging boobs! Xxxx

Hi Ladies! I found you :) According to the calculators I'm due October 10th! Super excited for this rainbow baby and still in complete shock!

Sorry should have explained where to find us !! Woopie woo congratulations ladies !!! Xxx

Welcome, ladies! You've been added! Anyone who added the previous group graphic (I think Stacey might be the only one), I changed it so it wouldn't get confused with a non-rainbow thread. There's a new code for your sig on the first page. :thumbup:

Is it ok if I silently stalk you all? I sure hope that next month is my month. I would be due first week of Nov. So I know I would be having baby in October. I just dont want to get too far behind lol Maybe its just wishful thinking, but it gives me something to look forward too :) I won't really join unless I get a BFP this cycle (only cd2 LOL)

Stalk along all you want m2p! I hope you get to join us!

Is it ok if I silently stalk you all? I sure hope that next month is my month. I would be due first week of Nov. So I know I would be having baby in October. I just dont want to get too far behind lol Maybe its just wishful thinking, but it gives me something to look forward too :) I won't really join unless I get a BFP this cycle (only cd2 LOL)

No it's fine !!! Lol I'm doing the same with the September bunch !! Xx

:haha:

Last time I had a due date thread, we accepted late Septembers. Mostly because if you were due like in the last few days of the month, half your group mates were a whole month ahead of you! They wanted to feel more in-the-loop, so they joined my October group. I even put on the first page that late Septembers were welcome. But we wouldn't turn away any early Novembers either! :)

I mostly just wanna follow you guys LOL I was in the October thread last year as well and lost my first baby. So I think it would be pretty neat to be in this one with my rainbow :D

Been so on edge today :(
Iv had some very milding cramping.
Nothing serious and comes and goes.
I know its normal but after having losses it just freaks you out. Keep calm and take each day as it comes i tell myself...but its not working :haha:
How is everyone else today

I think I'm more worried that I'm not cramping more often! Cramping means growing! And I want this bean to grow grow grow! :haha:

Congrats ladies!! Good luck mommyof2peas! I hope you officially join us soon :)

Suggestion for main page? List due dates by dates and then names underneath? Then we can easily find due date buddies?

Also I LOVE the signature thingy! Gotta update mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"