2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

And my doctor's office considers it 12 weeks. I think they split it like that because the risk for miscarriage does way down, rather than it officially being a third of the pregnancy.

Hi ladies hope you all r doing good?

I am down with tickly and dry cough and its sooooo annoying I couldnt go sleep normally!!! Any tips with that?! I had one really bad headaches (possibly migraine) as I was throwing up once when it was out of blue! I got a feeling it could be a migraine attack I had this afternoon.

Roll on 12 weeks scan on 1st April and I will have a friend with me for support. :-D really hope the baby is ok!!!

Xxxx

Migraines are awful, I suffer with them. Can you take anything for them whilst pregnant as I always find normal paracetamol doesn't touch them.

Have any of you ladies had any early scans?

Hi amielh

I've had scans at 6.5w, 7.5w, 9w, and 10w

Mainly due to my history xx

Amileh, unfortunately it seems there's not really anything good you can take for your migraines. Try having a glass of water and taking a nap if you can. It sucks, I know. :(

I had a scan at 7w4d. I'm having another today at 12 weeks.

You can try 1 cup of coffee or a can of caffeinated cola for your migraine. Caffeine under 200mg is safe and is shown to help migraines in some.

Hi ladies hope you all r doing good?

I am down with tickly and dry cough and its sooooo annoying I couldnt go sleep normally!!! Any tips with that?! I had one really bad headaches (possibly migraine) as I was throwing up once when it was out of blue! I got a feeling it could be a migraine attack I had this afternoon.

Roll on 12 weeks scan on 1st April and I will have a friend with me for support. :-D really hope the baby is ok!!!

Xxxx

We have our 12 week scan then too but I'll be 12 weeks. I can't wait in so nervous but bet excited to see baby again too xx

Amileh, unfortunately it seems there's not really anything good you can take for your migraines. Try having a glass of water and taking a nap if you can. It sucks, I know. :(

I had a scan at 7w4d. I'm having another today at 12 weeks.

How was your scan hun xx

Hehe I would be too. I'm glad they cannot hear yet otherwise mine would have a headache after being at the six nations rugby game in Twickenham this afternoon. So happy England beat France !! Hubby not so pleased as he's French. :happydance:

Anyone else cramping more lately ? Night times seems to be the worst. I though I'd stopped having vivid dreams but they're back :cry:

Amielh you could try lavender oil (diffusing or applying it directly to your scalp). It can help alleviate migraine pain and is pregnancy safe. There are other EOs that can help too, but they are best avoided in pregnancy in women with a history of miscarriage.

Awwww GingerPanda that's anazing! Can't wait for ours next week. Arranged for my friend to have children as its easter holidays so we can both go now. Can't wait to show them their baby brother or sister. X

Hi Ladies,

Had my scan today measuring 13 weeks 3 days. Baby looked fine. Was moving around like a crazy thing. Wanted to film it but the rules here forbid you to do so in the UK. Sucks.

Awfully quiet on here. I guess everyone is over on the other thread ?! xxx

Chrissi, congrats on a great scan! As for filming, rules forbid it here, too. That's why I went to the entertainment scan place. It's just for fun, the people aren't medically trained, just trained to use the machines. They made a DVD and a CD with a bunch of pictures, and gave us 6 print outs all for $99. Also gave us $25 off another scan if we want to come back at 16 weeks and find out the gender.

My little rainbow twins are alive and wiggly! I've been bumped up another few days too!

Attachments

• flpvipn.jpg
    flpvipn.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member