2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi ladies hope you have all been well :)
Morning sickness has passed for me so I'm feeling fab again!

Just had my scan, baby measures 13+2 but they have not changed my due date, so abit confused lol

Here's little bubs now!! Early gender scan booked :) :)

Anyone else booking an early gender scan?

https://i57.tinypic.com/14aa8ur.jpg

I have a scan next week, they might be able to see the gender then. I'm still unsure about whether to find out or not but I'll probably end up finding out. I'm impatient when it comes to that! I planned on staying Team Yellow last time but I gave in.

Most drs wont change your due date unless its more then a weeks difference from your first scan.

Yeah hun my baby was 6 days ahead last Friday but they kept my due date the same ... I find out gender next week ! But I had the blood test which I paid a fortune for !! So expensive here in the UK xxx

Congrats Stacey! I will find out at my ultrasound at the end of April... if baby cooperates.
I felt baby move for the first time last night!!! :cloud9: it was unmistakable and I was laying down for bed keeping still. Tiny little nudges and fluttering!! Best feeling ever!!!

Yep, what the other ladies said! It's standard accepted practice not to change due dates unless baby measures 7+ days earlier or later than the original EDD. Babies are not all the same, and some grow faster at certain times than others, some ultrasound machines/sonographers have error variances, and some babies are just plain bigger or smaller when they're born! It's not like any of us are likely to go on our due dates anyway! :haha:

Hope, I changed you, and I added in bm11! :)

My gender scan is in 2 weeks and 4 days! :happydance:

Please take me off the list GP. My baby was reabsorbed, nothing on ultrasound :cry:

Wishing you all healthy pregnancies with your rainbows.

I'm so sorry, honey! I hope you get that beautiful rainbow soon! :hugs:

Ah gotcha :)
So my dates stay the same,so would i say im 13 weeks today still or im 13+3?

Maybe leave it the same at 13 weeks. I measured 4 days ahead at my last scan but my doc didn't move the date. Now I just say I'm due sometime the end of September.

You'd probably say "I'm 13 weeks, but baby is measuring a few days ahead right now."

It's pretty uncommon to give birth on your due date, even if you count and baby measures spot on with dates. Any time two weeks before to two weeks after is normal. So I wouldn't worry about a few days. :)

Oh NDH I'm truly sorry for this journey. Please do though get some things checked out it could be something so simple. Good luck honey and lots of love xx

My dates have "officially" (on paper) been set forward twice. From the 16th (LMP) to the 8th, then from the 8th to the 2nd.

Thanks everyone. Yes Chrissy I hope its something simple. I see a naturopath on Wednesday but will also find out what investigations the Dr I've been seeing through this is able to pursue just to cover my bases.

Had my 12 week scan today and all was well :) we are so made up everything is coming along nicely. I had an edd of the 14th October 2015 but today at the scan they put me to the 10th October judging by the size of the baby. So I'm now 12 weeks 4 days. Although all my dates are circling the 14th that's going off my last period.. Blah blah blah. So I'm going on my dates. It makes me laugh the way they change it by adding a few days on or taking a few days off I don't know where they get it from haha, obviously they're the professionals and they're going by what the computer says but going by my own dates and how I worked out all my ovulation dates etc.... The 14th the day for me haha. And I'm pretty sure I remember when me and my partner did the deed 😌 haha! But anyway, I hope everyone is well and all is good in all your pregnancies.

Sending my love :) xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, NDH!!

I had a scan this afternoon and the baby is moving a lot and they put me a day ahead than original date. I am now due on 8th October. What do you think of which gender is this baby would be??

I am literally moving to 2nd Tri tomorrow!! Yay!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh