2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Congratulations Laura, glad he had a safe arrival in the end. Sorry things are difficult at the moment, I hope you get more answers soon and that your recovery is smooth. Lots of love xx

xLaura glad to hear after an eventful delivery that all turned out ok! I'm sure it was stressful. Let's stay positive for your blue bundle and hope you both have a healthy and quicker recovery. I pray he will do just fine and his testing goes ok. Hang in there :thumbup::flower::hugs:

Congrats Laura on the arrival of your boy. I'm so sorry you're going through a scary time. Hope the tests show everything is good and you both get home soon!

Congratulations laura on the birth of ur baby boy. Hope all tests result come back good. And u both get home soon.

My september twins arrived on the 4th via c section 😀
37 weeks , weighing 5lb 13 each.

Well done to all the other mummy's and good luck to all the mummy's still waiting xxx

My september twins arrived on the 4th via c section 😀
37 weeks , weighing 5lb 13 each.

Well done to all the other mummy's and good luck to all the mummy's still waiting xxx

Congratulations hope your all doing. Well

One day away from my due date and I must admit I'm very frustrated and tired. Frustrated because I don't have a single sign that labour will be making an appearance anytime soon. I'm trying to be patient and just focus on lil one arriving healthy and when they are ready ... but that's not working at the moment... I am def fearing going overdue as I worry about inductions and/or baby growing too big and then having complications during delivery... the anxiety (and anger too) is kicking in now :growlmad::nope: Just wanting to vent ladies

Mango - I had literally nothing the day before Ruby came! No discharge, no contractions, barely even BH... NOTHING other than feeling miserable and being sure I'd still be pregnant come Christmas. I woke up at 2:30 am with light contractions and delivered her at 10 pm! Even though I was 8 cm by the time I got to the hospital I still never lost my plug, the dr pulled it out when he broke my water to get me to 10.

Posted my birth story if you're interested!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ays-later-but-whos-counting.html#post36183501

Thanks Tristansmom! I'm trying to stay positive. Will pop on over and read your birth story, thanks for sharing it :D

Thanks for posting your birth story!! I love reading how everyone is different! Congrats again!!

I'm in early labour. Went to the hospital at 3am when I had 2 hrs of contractions that were 4-7 minutes apart and lasting 60 seconds but I was still 1 cm. They monitored for 3 hrs and checked again... still 1 cm but they confirmed my contractions to be 4-7 mins apart. WTH!! So I got sent home with a shot of morphine and gravol. I didn't think these early labour contractions hurt so much!!! Or I'm a wimp :haha:

10days over. I've been booked in for an induction on monday. I've been having on and off contractions for 5-10hrs between 3-10mins sporadically for two weeks. Yesterday was second sweep I'm 4-5cm. Mw's are puzzled why my labour/contractions keep stopping. I'm now having spd and lightning pains nearly knocking my legs from under me. They say to still take paracetamol and warm bath. I just want her here healthy and happy. Unbelievably impatient

Thanks for posting your birth story!! I love reading how everyone is different! Congrats again!!

I'm in early labour. Went to the hospital at 3am when I had 2 hrs of contractions that were 4-7 minutes apart and lasting 60 seconds but I was still 1 cm. They monitored for 3 hrs and checked again... still 1 cm but they confirmed my contractions to be 4-7 mins apart. WTH!! So I got sent home with a shot of morphine and gravol. I didn't think these early labour contractions hurt so much!!! Or I'm a wimp :haha:

Oooh glad to hear you have some action happengin over there Carebear, best of luck! Sounds like you will meet your pumpkin before the weekend is over :happydance:

10days over. I've been booked in for an induction on monday. I've been having on and off contractions for 5-10hrs between 3-10mins sporadically for two weeks. Yesterday was second sweep I'm 4-5cm. Mw's are puzzled why my labour/contractions keep stopping. I'm now having spd and lightning pains nearly knocking my legs from under me. They say to still take paracetamol and warm bath. I just want her here healthy and happy. Unbelievably impatient

Mummy2_1, if I am feeling frustrated I can only imagine your level of frustration at 10 days post date. I hope this discomfort eases for you and you can have lil one soon! Keep us posted, and in the meantime get as much R&R as you can. :hugs:

Good luck to those of you who are near to meeting your babies!

Those of you who have already had your little ones could you pop over to postnatal support forum and read my thread please xx

She's here!! 7lbs5oz of pure perfection. She took 11 extra days, so worth it. Labour was amazing
Of course excruciating, but my midwife was out of this world!!
Got to the delivery ward at 4. First mw wasn't convinced it was happening but bless her, encouraged a Dr to look at me,, Dr said her heart rate was too high, straight away broke my waters no Messing at 7.20pm by 10.45pm I'd pushed my baby girl into the world with the help from a talented, inspiring mw.
Gonna burp my chunky pudding and snuggle her to pieces. Good luck remaining ladies, u will have ur precious bundle of joy in ur arms soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->