2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Ah that's rubbish Sparkles! It's all over for me, Austin born at 6.10pm after 3 hour labour in birthing centre which I didn't think I'd be allowed to go in so very happy. Weighed 9lb 2!

Sooooo pleased to announce the safe and speedy arrival of my yellow turned blue bump! Quinn Atticus arrived at 2.42am, and my notes have recorded it as a 15 minute birth!! And the biggest shock, 10lb 6oz!!!!!!

Ah that's rubbish Sparkles! It's all over for me, Austin born at 6.10pm after 3 hour labour in birthing centre which I didn't think I'd be allowed to go in so very happy. Weighed 9lb 2!

Congrats Choc!!!! So happy for you! Glad you were able ot deliver where you wanted and all went just fine. :thumbup::flower:

Sooooo pleased to announce the safe and speedy arrival of my yellow turned blue bump! Quinn Atticus arrived at 2.42am, and my notes have recorded it as a 15 minute birth!! And the biggest shock, 10lb 6oz!!!!!!

Congrats Sparkles! Aww a blue bundle huh, just so cute!! Hope you and lil bub are doing well and recovering nicely. :happydance:

Anyone else close to their due date and having no labour symptoms at all? I have no braxton hicks, no additional discharge(TMI sorry)...nothing!... I do get the sharp shooting pains but I've had those for the last 3-4 weeks.

Trying to be patient but goodness by the time we hit 39 weeks you know how it begins to feel... :coffee::wacko:

I've actually been having all kinds of signs and getting annoyed/frustrated every time I wake up and haven't gone into labour.
Hope it happens for both of us soon!!

I've actually been having all kinds of signs and getting annoyed/frustrated every time I wake up and haven't gone into labour.
Hope it happens for both of us soon!!

I hope something happens soon Carebear, I've really had enough. what symptoms are you getting?

I lost my plug and had bloody show on Thursday night (and lost more Friday morning). Ever since then, I've had cramps and small tightenings which have amounted to nothing, not painful or have a set timing. Every night I make sure everything is in my hospital bag and think, tonight is definitely going to be the night but nope!

Wow Sparkles! Every ones been telling me I had a quick labour and big baby but that's nothing compared to yours!! Hope you are doing OK x

Congratulations choc. What date did ur Lil one arrive just so I out the right date on front page. Love the name

Congratulations wow super quick labour.

Congratulations choc. What date did ur Lil one arrive just so I out the right date on front page. Love the name

Thank you! It was the 13th x

Congrats to choc and sparkles !

My yellow bump turned blue 12th sep at 40+5 5.50am weighing 7lb 15oz. It was a pretty fast delivery but as he became distressed they had to cut me to get him out and then had to spend an hour stabilising him as he inhaled meconium and wasn't very responsive. Since then we've found he has 2 holes in his heart and has had to have loads of genetic testing done as they suspect he has some sort of syndrome as he has a number of 'strange' features. No idea what the future holds for us but trying to stay positive and deal with them if and when they arrise. He's perfect to me do that's all that matters for now.

We're still in hospital and now I've got an infection so got to stay awhile longer. It's do hard being away from ds1. I just want to get home to my boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->