2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

3rd sweep went well. Still the same. Been a bit crampy along with Braxton hicks but nothing to get me even excited yet!!
The wait continues.
Stretch and sweep no.4 booked for sat at 8:30am!!!

I'm not allowed a 4th! They only give 3 sweeps where I am.
Glad it went well though!

Well, after all the cramping and the pinkish discharge yesterday, I woke up this morning feeling great!! :dohh: so I'm nesting in hopes that being on my feet cleaning will get things moving.

Sparklesheart and choc - those babies are too comfortable!! I'm getting impatient for you both!!

I had 7 .. SEVEN .. People text me yesterday 'any twinges?' 'Any sign?' 'Had a baby yet' 'what you playing about at?'

Seriously are people stupid?

It is so annoying isn't it. I get the comments and the pittying looks twice a day from other parents on the school run. Even my husband comes home saying how he wants to punch the next person who says no baby yet then?!

So far only my parents and MIL are texting daily. I'd get so annoyed if others did.

I got some horrible news last night. :cry: My aunt passed away suddenly (she was only 55) and has 3 mostly grown children (youngest is 17). She was like a second mom to me growing up. My mom was so worried about the stress it was going to cause me she almost didn't tell me!! I mean, I'm really upset but it's kind of a need to know! My little boy seems to be doing ok. He's still kicking away so hoping my stress isn't affecting him. I did have my bloody show overnight. Huge glob of plug streaked with blood. So now I'm worried my stress is inducing me! No contractions yet, just awful cramps. I'd like him to come now to add some joy to this sad family time but it also feels wrong now :cry:

So sorry for your news carebear, I'm sure baby will be fine don't worry. Hope your shown means something! I've been losing plug for like a week now and still nothing!

So sorry to read your news care bear. Baby will be fine though, tough little things. Hugs.

Sparkles good luck for your sweep tomorrow. What time are you booked in for induction on Sunday? Mine is 9am.

Thanks. 11am. Will be thinking of you! At least we will both have babies soon!
I said to my husband earlier did he think I was getting my hopes up hoping to sleep in my own bed Sunday night?! I really hope I can!! I'm thinking in, get settled, break waters, baby come out shortly after, paperwork, home. 😊

Yeah that's my hope too! It's the other way round in our house though, husband thinks we'll be our Sunday and I keep saying I'll never be that bloody lucky!

Have you been told to ring before you go in? Or just turn up?

Just turn up. 4th sweep, still the same. Crampy again but then I've been here before. Focused on it being tomorrow now.

Yep same here, just thinking tomorrow. Was feeling OK about it but then went on the hospital website to see if I need to call in advance and saw photos of the midwife led unit and the birth pools etc and now I feel really gutted again. Didn't get what I wanted last time or this time and no more babies for me.

Am getting all things organised for my induction tomorrow. Not got to be there till 11am so I just know the morning will drag!!
Good luck choc, hopefully you'll have given birth by the time I get started ;-)

That would be lovely!! Good luck to you too, see you back here soon! X

So been waiting at the hospital for 7hours now for a room so they can break my waters. Bored bored bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->