2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Yep in the UK. Was ttc 3months. Soooo lucky was 12m with my lb. How do plan on telling fam

I don't know really. Last time we just told them as soon as we found out, just rang them up! This time we are thinking of waiting til after the 12 week scan as we are more cautious this time.

how about you? When will you tell them?

I'm the same... Dying to tell now. But so so cautious. Going to wait til we see.scan and make sure baby is ok. Don't know how am going to keep stum til then. I just want to talk about being pregnant all the time. I'm annoying my oh already lol. I was terrible pregnant last time such a moaner and whinging about everything, I hope to be better this time lol or atleast keep the moaning to a minimum lol

Im the same, a massive moaner! Im trying not to moan right now as I know at about 6 weeks its all going to get worse, so saving the moaning for then! I had sickness from 6 weeks til 6 months last time which I am so worried about, especially now i have ds to look after too.

I'm telling my best friend on nye, can't wait!

Ha! Snap. Sickness from 8weeks til 26 weeks and then last 5 weeks. I'm itching to tell my bf. But gonna try best not to..

Hopefully this time will be different and less sickness!

Hey can I join? I've literally just found out I'm pregnant again. I've got a little boy who's nearly 2 and this is our second. I'm due 5th sep.

Congrats laura. Yep welcome to september sweet peas.. I love that. Sweet Peas. So cute.

Hold.I do.one of those lists on the front thread of whose due when in September. Or wait.til further on. Maybe when our dates are.confirmed..... We got along wait ahead of.us.

Hi Laura!
I don't know what my due date will be as I know I ovulated late so don't think going by my lmp will be right.

Yeah I'm not 100% when mine is really that's just going by lmp, its such a long bloody wait to actually find out. I worked out that I will be 12 weeks (going by lmp) on my sons 2nd birthday (21st feb) so likely to have a scan the week after that.

Way tooooo long!

Yeah - well that's what I've always pursumed it was haha

Congrats on your bfp lirpa11 it was so hard waiting to test, and believing the lines on the test. I'm so scared and apprehensive....

Spicyorange congrats on.your bfp..... I didn't know when to ring for app at Dr's. Your further then me but I might ring Dr's in the next week and book an app. I'm in the UK? Are u both UK?

Yes I'm UK. Where I live your don't need to go to your gp unless you want to you can just phone the midwifery team and make a booking appointment for 8-10 weeks and scan for 12weeks so i phoned today, I'm 5 weeks. I wanted to wake until after I'd missed af, which was due on 25th I guess. I was first cycle off bcp after 9 years so I've but actually had a proper period except my withdraw bleed in nearly 10yrs.

Hello ladies. Firstly I'd love to say CONGRATS to you all!!! I got my BFP 2 nights ago and I'm due September 5. Good luck and congrats again ladies.

Congrats to all of you ladies!

OP - you are welcome to use the graphic I made for the PAL thread for this thread as well if you like it (page 7 of the other thread).

Thanks confuzion, what's an op? And what graphic is it? Il have a look Lol.

Congrats felicia.

Spicyorange I don't know if I have to go.to the Dr's to have it.confirmed, they rang the midwives for me.last time and I.was under a fertility Dr last time so.il ring.and see what they say.

I bought a Tesco digital to do today and it doesn't work! I'm gutted.
Also anyone got really bad lower back ache? I don't remember having this last time until I had a huge bump.

Choc. I've got nasty back ache.

Grr... Ring tesco and complain

Confuzion- I'd love to use the graphic for September sweet peas. It's adorable. But my phone won't let.me copy and paste the whole url code am gonna try again on my tablet tonight. Thanks

I bought a Tesco digital to do today and it doesn't work! I'm gutted.
Also anyone got really bad lower back ache? I don't remember having this last time until I had a huge bump.

CAnt you take it back or email them? I know clear blue send you out another one if it's faulty not sure about tesco tho. I've got a clear blue one upstairs but don't want use it just yet haha.

I haven't got back ache but I've got loads of cramps at the front, it's really painful actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->