2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I'm glad u said that laura me too. I was worried af was going to show.

4weeks today!!

I'm definitely going to take it back. Just wanted to do it now!

I've got af pains too, I've had them since ovulation.

That could be a good sign too choc. I've got cramps and thought she was on.her way. Was starting.to get upset then read up on early pg symptoms and cramps.is there. I'm scared everytime I go to the loo I'll wipe and there will be blood. Hope they give u another test and u can reassure urself. I have a spare frer just incase I need t check.lol

If anyone wants to use the sweetness graphic, confuzion made it, I didn't realise you came up with the name too confuzion. Sori for using it too without asking
Love the graphic.

wfZKYJk.gif

This is the link to put in your signature windows if anyone wants it. Just delete the Sept in capitals after the img and before the https, only way I could get it to copy link on here without turnING.into the graphic.Thanks again confuzion

Hi ladies :hi: Got my :bfp: right before Christmas at 11DPO and am due September 3rd... though I'm thinking I may have a late August birth, as my DS came almost 2 weeks early and my DD came a week early. It's been nearly 10 years so I'm super excited and yet terrified to be doing this all over again!

mummy2 how do you insert the graphic into your signature as a clickable link? Mine is just an image :shrug:

Urmmmm I dunno sori but welcome to u both ella and mummybunny. Exciting.times

I hopped on the other September thread as well but didn't realize it was a Pregnancy After Loss thread :dohh: Just wanting to clarify that for others but I'm sure the ladies there wouldn't mind new bump buddies, regardless of how it happened.

I'm due September 10th :) and would love to join you ladies! Been feeling all kinda of action in my tummy since yesterday. I'm already excited at just that :p can't imagine what it will be like to feel the baby move later on!

Welcome Fallon! :hi:

So I have been looking at ideas for when we make the big announcement to everyone via social media. Going to wait until at least after the 8 week appointment, if not 12 weeks. I think these are great! :laugh2:

d7c43af52ff35367b7771cb208b79610.jpg images (1).jpg images.jpg

I've told a few close friends but I haven't shared the news with my family yet :nope: My mom and I haven't really been speaking for months and I'm not close with the rest of my family. My mom is older. She had me at age 43 and she is 74 now. My dad passed away in 2009 at age 70 and my (half) brother passed away this year at age 51 :cry: My (half) sister is 49 I believe. I have nieces and nephews, even a great nephew, but I don't really have contact with them, not that I'm against it just everyone is grown and we have lost touch over the months. I know my mom isn't going to be super excited and supportive like his family has been :nope: She has always gotten worked up very easily, like anxiety and stress, and has been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff and depression since the death of my dad and most recently my brother. I am afraid that telling her I am pregnant might hurt her health-wise :shrug: I don't want to keep this a secret, just not sure how to go about sharing the news with her... and when...

Welcome fallon. I hadn't seen the other thread before making this one, a lady from the other thread kindly gave us the link t share the cute September graphics. Anyone is welcome to either thread. Think were all happy beyond belief to have our bfp no matter how it came about. I only just realised it was pal before joining. But ur right we all need buddies now so ladies feel free t join both.

Mamabunny they are so funny. I was going to tell my work with my son taking a book in saying I'm going to be a big brother or a tshirt saying the same.

Welcome ladies!
I took my Tesco tests back and exchanged for clear blue. The pack had one normal and one digital, did the normal one today and will do digital tomorrow.
Had to have a little mid afternoon sleep today!

Aww mummy2 that would be adorable! I saw a maternity shirt online that says "This is my last one. I'm serious this time." :rofl: I so need it!

Thanks MamaBunny! :)

Regardless of what's going on in your family, I bet they will be happy for you! How can someone not smile at the thought of a baby entering the family? Maybe it will bring her joy and not anxiety? Hope so :)

I had a miscarriage early on last month, so we are wondering when to tell people too. I've only told my best friend about both pregnancies. No one else even knows about our loss last month. So because of that, I feel like I don't want to wait too long to tell people because it will be weird, if God forbid, something happens again... and I don't want it to be unknown to my family and I'd rather tell them first "I am pregnant" rather than "I was pregnant". So I really don't know when we will tell them. I think if we get past week 6, I'll feel good. Though honestly, I feel a strange calm right now, like it's going to be alright and I'll surely meet this little guy, who I already think is a boy by the way :)

FX for a sticky lil bean and a H&H 9 months to you Fallon! :hugs: I'm hoping for a boy. I did some Chinese gender predictor thing online and it says I'm going to have a girl :growlmad:

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Thanks! I don't put much stock in a chinese predictor BUT for the fun of it, I'll go see what I find :p

Thanks mummy! :) Yes, very happy to be here and have other preggo ladies to chat with. It's not the same chatting with non preggo ladies, especially when this is my first time :)

Anyone have a books they recommend? Just on what to expect etc. I know there are tons, so if you have a favorite, I'd love to know of them.

It's fun to do,, im predicted a girl.. Time will tell

I found a few different calenders, 2 said boy and 2 said girl.

When we started TTC i knew I wanted to wait till I give birth to know the gender, so I won't know for quite some time.

It will be fun to stay in touch and see who was right about their inclination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->