2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Fallon I read Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth by Jenny McCarthy while pregnant with my DD. It's a humorous, straight to the point, relatable description of what you will experience during the months of pregnancy. I recall one of the chapters was titled "Passing Stonehenge: Constipation" :haha: It's not a super lengthy book, but something fun and lighthearted to read maybe in addition to a more serious book.

I just gave my partner a book for Christmas titled The Dudes' Guide to Pregnancy: Dealing With Your Expecting Wife, Coming Baby, and the End of Life As You Knew It. Same concept, but from a man's perspective. I read a few parts in it and got a good laugh :laugh2:

Thank you MammaBunny! Humorous material is right up my alley, I will check that one out :)

Stonehenge constipation sounds like no fun at all, haha.

Hi,I thought there already was a September thread (end of summer miracles) but ill join here too.
im 4 weeks today, due sep 9th. My big boy is 15 months and also born in September (his group is called sweetpeas as well so its a bit weird :/ lol)
Lots of cramping going on here, amd occasional throbbing? Not sure if that's normal or what haha. Midwife appt in a week, and first scan should be in two weeks.
My bfp was at 9dpo, and the lines are really dark which happened quickly! Nausea started the day baby implanted and ive been having trouble eating. I wasn't like this until at least 5 weeks with Leo!

Hi Court! Yes there are two threads going for September Sweetpeas :)

My due date is Sept 10th with my first, so I am not at all wise to feelings. I am experiencing many tummy sensations, not throbbing though. In the past, I have felt a throbbing that feels like my heart beating through my stomach (non-pregnancy related) could it be that?

Food aversion already? Oh no! ha, I don't look forward to that one. I can't imagine not wanting to eat my fav foods.

Hoping you (and us all) can put aside much worrying and just enjoy the ride ;)

Its crazy how full on it has been for me so soon. I remember finding out I was pregnant with Leo and had like a week of no symptoms but knowing I wad pregnant and it was surreal but very very different this time. I have been so so grumpy which hasnt been good with family over for a Christmas lunch and also a wedding on the 27th. Glad to just be home with husband and child now and can be grumpy all I like haha

Haha! Well enjoy being freely grumpy ;)

I get pretty grumpy with AF, so I fear for my hubby. He's already "made" me cry a few times this week over.... nothing. I feel so silly.

I think I'd rather have full on symptoms rather than none, only because your mind will start to put negative thoughts out ;P So I've been hot and slightly nausea, with some stomach discomfort, but I welcome it all as it, to me at least, means my body is preparing and that really eases my mind.

My man surprised me with a text asking if I'd like to have lunch with him today and that he would be bringing me Subway to work :dance: It was delicious! So he is on my good list... for now :winkwink:

Yeah I think he may be starting to get the hang of this whole daddy-to-be role. Rule #1: cater to mommy-to-be :thumbup:

Yea, I need to get to work on that myself... ;)

Thanks for the sept signature thingy!
Hi to all new members!
Been a bit busy here so not been on, so just catching up on posts!
Hope everyone is well!

:wave: ladies and congratulations! Hope it's ok if I hop in here...I'm due Sept 7! Just thought it'd be nice to go through the next 9 months with ladies who can empathize! H&H 9 months!!

lets hope these first few weeks pass quickly so we can start to relax!! feel so anxious xx

just did the chinese gender predictor thingy... I'm predicted a girl.. we shall see :) xxx

Hi there! I agree, it's nice to have other who are going to be going through the same things over the next 9 months. Especially for first time mamas like me. I'll need so reassurance from time to time I am sure :)

Pierce is ADORABLE!

just did the chinese gender predictor thingy... I'm predicted a girl.. we shall see :) xxx

Do you "feel" like you know the gender? I for some reason just feel a boy. I'll be happy either way, it's just my gut feeling.

Thanks confuzion, what's an op? And what graphic is it? Il have a look Lol.

Congrats felicia.

Spicyorange I don't know if I have to go.to the Dr's to have it.confirmed, they rang the midwives for me.last time and I.was under a fertility Dr last time so.il ring.and see what they say.

OP = original poster :haha:.

Do you want me to write the code that would link the graphic back to this particular thread? I see a lot of ladies accidentally popping into the PAL thread because of it :haha:, not that we mind! But that will bring new members that see the graphic here. And you can write the code on the first Post for new members to add.

I will write up the code then edit this post and add it to it.

PHP:
[url=https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2269813-2015-september-sweet-peas-all-welcome-join.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/wfZKYJk.gif[/img][/url]

-ETA: added

Thanks.confuzion. I'm trying to add to the op but it won't add without showing the accutual graphic. Il have another try in the morning. Thank you. For everything. And h&h 9months to you

You can add [php*] in front of the code and [/php] after it and it will put it in a little box like above (you have to remove the asterisk*).

Thanks to you as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->