2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

How many a day? I so far only get like two a day. I use magensium every day and think maybe that will prevent some but I almost want some to know everything's going right? Then again I'm just six weeks tomorrow and that's when it usually starts!

I started before my positive so in my 4th week! It comes and goes. Eggs always make me sick. My nausea is normally in the early hours of the morning... Like 2am

Around 5 1/2 weeks my nausea started, it's all day! It let's up for a short time if I eat but I generally feel sick all day!

My nausea started around 5.5 weeks and I started being sick about 6.5 weeks.
Last pregnancy i didn't start till 8 weeks, as I kept thinking something was wrong - however that one lasted ALL pregnancy! I so hope ths doesn't last all pregnancy I can't cope with it as it is :(

Started out a couple times a day and now it's more frequent. Try not to worry about your amount of nausea. Everyone is different :)

I"m actually getting nausea AFTER I eat.. weird

When did everyone's nausea start? At what week/day?

Mine started at the end of week 5. With mine I only get sick when my tummy is empty so I always have to make sure I have a little snack or something around else it's a horrible feeling.

That brings me to another point... has anyone had a noticeable weight gain already? My pants are not fitting and I have a noticeable weight gain in my thighs. My weight gain in my tummy I think is more so from bloating and gas.... but I'm worried that I'll be massive by the time I hit 2nd tri and will have already maxed out the recommended weight gain :shrug::sad1:

Hey ladies! Man do I have A LOT to catch up on when I'm off for the weekend :wacko: Happy 6 weeks melewen :happydance: I'll have to check out your reveal video later!

I had a major hormonal rage over the weekend. We have needed to grocery shop and planned on doing so over the weekend. Woke up Saturday morning and was discussing that, and finances, with my SO. He was unable to help pay the bills this week nor buy groceries (we split everything accordingly) and I was aware of this... but made the comment that his dog (that is living with his dad now, see this thread for the rundown on all that - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ent-conceived-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html) needed food and he had to go buy it and take it to his dad. I replied with "Well WE need food" to which he responded with "Well my dog needs food and I'm not going to let him starve. I know how you feel about the whole situation so I'm not going to get into it". I said that his dad would not let the dog starve and that the main concern should be what's needed for US right now. If he can go buy dog food he sure as heck can help me with bills or the groceries instead. Anything helps, at least put forth some effort instead of relying on me once again to handle it all or expect me to when he falls short or because he chooses to make other things priority. He could have very well called his dad and said he cannot do anything for the dog because he has responsibilities at home for his family. I was livid, annoyed, hurt and sobbing :cry: I want to be able to rely on HIM more... not the other way around :nope: After a big ordeal, he (according to him) called his dad and said he couldn't get food this week. I didn't care, he already said what he did. I get so much anxiety wondering how things will be when the baby is here. And he isn't in much of a hurry or motivated to work on our bedroom remodel. Didn't touch it all weekend. I'm really thinking I'm going to have to dish out the money and hire someone to do the work. So much anxiety and stress!!! My son ended up leaving for the weekend and my daughter went with my ex husband's gf... who was nice enough to invite me over to get away, which I gladly accepted. This have cooled off now but I'm just wondering when something else will arise... I wish he would just let his dad handle the dog and that my SO would focus on responsibilities at home and things we need to do to prepare for baby.

Mamabunny that sucks :( I honestly think some men respond to new pregnancy by being super selfish! My husband has definitely been that way. I think its like.. Fear. Knowing that their lives are about to SERIOUSLY change so they're like it's all about me right now! Dh and I got in so many stupid fights over the weekend because he forced his preference on me for everything. Like.. I'm the pregnant one, do I not get ANY consideration?! I'm currently not speaking to him :) I am sure that when baby comes your bf will step up more and is probably just going through a thing right now. I know it sucks right now though! Try to stay as calm as possible.. That might even freak him out more! I would be tempted to just make dinner for everyone and not serve him.. Lol. But I could never do it. Maybe you should have a sit down talk with him when yall are both really calm and level headed? He KNEW he would have to provide more when you conceived so remind him that that's what he wanted!

Hey all, just got my 2nd hcg back. I was "615" - 72 hours later "2043". So I tripled you can say. I'm very pleased. Tomorrow morning will have another ultrasound and hcg test. Super excited! Anyone else got back hcg tests?

what's pissing me off is still no help with my diabetes! Primary won't treat me and can't find a endocrine. Obgyn won't treat me until fetal pole it detected. This is ridiculous.

Mamabunny sorry you are so stressed right now. Remember to relax and be calm as that is the best way to effectively communicate with him. Otherwise he will avoid discussing things with you so he doesn't get yelled at/scolded/lectured.

DH and I have lots of home improvement things to get done too before the baby comes - in our living room and kitchen. As much as I would like to get on those things now I know we have lots of time so there is no rush right now. Because there is painting involved it will be better to wait until second trimester anyway when the baby's important parts are developed.

Try not to take anything out on the dog - it's innocent and still needs to be fed. It is a lot to ask for someone to house and care for your pet, and even more to expect someone to pay for its needs too. It wouldn't be fair to his dad. Really work on your budget with DH so you can afford that bag of dog food. If it were my pet I wouldn't see paying for its food as optional. Maybe you can find the food cheaper at another store. Maybe DH needs to spend less on x,y, and z or just needs more work hours. I am sure you both can work it out.

Hey all, just got my 2nd hcg back. I was "615" - 72 hours later "2043". So I tripled you can say. I'm very pleased. Tomorrow morning will have another ultrasound and hcg test. Super excited! Anyone else got back hcg tests?

what's pissing me off is still no help with my diabetes! Primary won't treat me and can't find a endocrine. Obgyn won't treat me until fetal pole it detected. This is ridiculous.

I think it is crazy they are refusing care. It is so wrong!

Your numbers are great though! If you are over 2000 you should see something in the sac; definitely the yolk sac and potentially the fetal pole:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2mhuaa9.jpg

Don't get me wrong, he's done A LOT of growing up since we've met. He's done a lot to appease me but also he was not nearly as responsible or living a lifestyle I personally would approve of as a family man. He wanted a family and a home and yes he is going to have to step it up BIG time and continue to sacrifice, in my opinion. A baby of his own is going to be a big smack of reality for him. I didn't want the dog in the house because he didn't take care of it and really couldn't. Now throw a pregnancy and extra essential financial and household duties into the mix... really I wish he would just drop the dog and focus on his finances and what we have going on at home that absolutely needs to be taken care of. He even has to get the dog when it gets neutered and check on it everyday apparently while his dad is at work. If he can do all that why doesn't he do work on our bedroom remodel? I'm thinking I'm just going to keep myself occupied with housework, my kids and doing what I can to the bedroom. I can go buy paint and at least get my son's bedroom painted for my daughter and maybe switch their rooms so at least one is finished. Then I can paint our bedroom for my son and whenever the new bedroom remodel is finished I can move the furniture downstairs into it and move my son's furniture into his new room. I could even paint the nursery room while my son is temporarily in there unless I wait until we find out what we are having. My SO wants me to wait to start painting those rooms but if I wait on our new bedroom to be finished I will be big and pregnant and trying to do too much at once when we will have other things happening more frequently like appointments and showers and organizing. I'm going to take charge of progress and maybe he'll follow my lead.

If you don't ever plan on having the dog live with you and you can't take care of it maybe the kindest thing to do is finding him a new home or see if his dad wants to keep him as his pet, not your husband's.

Exaaaaactly!

I am guessing my SO thinks I'm over my spazz from the weekend... but I'm so not. I had told him to go live with his dad or get his own place and care for his dog. He just is not in the place to be trying to care for it, at home or at his dad's, with the responsibilities he has now. It's not like this is going to get any easier!

I think it is crazy they are refusing care. It is so wrong!

Your numbers are great though! If you are over 2000 you should see something in the sac; definitely the yolk sac and potentially the fetal pole:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2mhuaa9.jpg

thanks for the information, the gestational sac was actually seen on Thursday. So def expecting to see yolk sac, fetal pole would be great.

I have gained at least five pounds already! I've only lost with my last six babies so this is a change.

Who hasn't had a scan in here? I have over two weeks until mine. :wacko:

My scan is booked for Friday. Very impatiently waiting over here. I hope the next two weeks fly by for you!

Radiance - my first scan is Wednesday afternoon, can't wait (and also so anxious/worried I could puke)

I have actually lost a pound! Nothing sounds that good to eat so I'm drinking tons of smoothies and we are juicing a lot. I figure if I'm going to eat some junk food (usually the only thing that sounds good) then I might as well fill up with fresh stuff in drink format!

I haven't had a scan and won't until around 20 weeks :nope: I have no history of mc or any health issues so I have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->