2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I feel so rubbish nausea & vomiting has definitely kicked in over last few days. Today I've only moved from the sofa to vomit but have managed to eat toast...I hate ms and I'm terrified it's going to turn into HG again I just don't know how I'll cope all day with my lg if it does :(

Laura OMG that's what I said! I was like honey you just kept eating! Hahaha

Welcome all new comers! Hows everyone?

Hello everyone, nothing much here just anxious about my 2nd hcg level results from Friday (I'll find out Monday). Not really "feeling pregnant", no nausea. Light headache sporadically throughout the day. Some lower abdomen feeling(s) sporadically, sometimes it feels like my cycle is coming. Not painful at all, just this feeling I get . I also can't wait till I start showing. Already started making baby room plans, goodbye exercise room.

Thanks! I'm doing ok, pretty good! I had my first beta taken on Tuesday and it was 345 and again on Thursday and it came back 710 :happydance: I do have symptoms! A lot of on and off. But I rarely getting symptoms with pregnancy so I'm excited for what I do have. Of course I freak out if I go a day with nothing :haha: I have spotted twice this week :/ after sex though so not too worried!

Thanks! I'm doing ok, pretty good! I had my first beta taken on Tuesday and it was 345 and again on Thursday and it came back 710 :happydance: I do have symptoms! A lot of on and off. But I rarely getting symptoms with pregnancy so I'm excited for what I do have. Of course I freak out if I go a day with nothing :haha: I have spotted twice this week :/ after sex though so not too worried!

when are you due?

Hey ladies! I am due Sept 30 with #2. :) We were a NTNP so I am still in shock. I have been so sick with massive headache and fever that I haven't even told DH yet. I really wanted to do something special but I am bedridden. :(

Hey ladies! I am due Sept 30 with #2. :) We were a NTNP so I am still in shock. I have been so sick with massive headache and fever that I haven't even told DH yet. I really wanted to do something special but I am bedridden. :(

how did you find out it was 2 so early? Congrats.

how did you find out it was 2 so early? Congrats.

I think she means baby number 2, not that she's pregnant with 2 :)

Welcome Yikes Baby :flower:

And hi Kim! :wave:

I am still updating this list and hope I haven't missed anyone. Please check that you are on it and everything is correct. Hopefully it can be added to the first post soon.

September due dates list

I am still updating this list and hope I haven't missed anyone. Please check that you are on it and everything is correct. Hopefully it can be added to the first post soon.

September due dates list

hey I changed my date date from 19 to 26 to 24. I should know for sure, hopefully, prayfully by Tuesday. I think 9/24 is a pretty good guess.

Hi! Sorry I'm so behind, I can only access this site from my pc. There's not a bandb app is there?

All is fine here I think, my tests are as dark as they can get now at 5+4 so I'm going to stop testing. I'm hoping to get a private scan next week to see if baby is ok.

Waves of nausea here, how's everyone else?

I'm having waves of nausea too but disappears as soon as I eat! All good so far. The weeks seem to be going so slow!

I"m actually getting nausea AFTER I eat.. weird

When did everyone's nausea start? At what week/day?

Mine started last monday (so I was 5w3d) but all I get are waves of nausea and mostly at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->