2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

MamaBunny - with my last pg I didn't have a scan till 20 weeks (well, 19+4 I think), and it was fine. :) The only reason they're doing it early this time is b/c it was IUI and it's standard procedure for the fertility clinic.

I haven't had a scan and won't until around 20 weeks :nope: I have no history of mc or any health issues so I have to wait.

I've never heard of anyone else in the US having to wait that long! Even before my losses I had one around the time I found out, 12 weeks, and so on. I actually don't get more scans for being high risk until I'm in the second trimester. So the last four areas I've been in, they do it within a few weeks of finding out (7/8 weeks here), the NT (12-13+6), and then 20 weeks. I had some close OBs that would do them randomly as well for reassurance.

I am most definitely impatient!! I want to see my baby now :haha:

MamaBunny2- I was somewhat catching up in here and saw your picture with your DS! You looked amazing! I also, somewhat, feel the same. I wasn't showing at that point with my first two, showed around 18 weeks with my 3rd. Then I've had crazy bloat with #4-this one (#9). I definitely feel super flabby.

I haven't had a scan and won't until around 20 weeks :nope: I have no history of mc or any health issues so I have to wait.

Wow, really? No dating scan? Or 12 week nuchal transluscency scan?

20 weeks is a long time to wait.

Nope :nope: nothing at all until 20 weeks besides heartbeat. I'm so impatient I wanna see my baby now :brat: I'm going to ask my doctor at my appointment next Wednesday and maybe he'll help me out...

Went for a follow up scan this morning, and our little jelly bean decided to catch up right to where he/she should be at 7+4 with a heart rate of 150 bpm :cloud9:

While absolutely relieved, I'm still feeling a lot of anxiety (which maybe it's because it hasn't sunk in yet? or maybe I just need to get through first tri). We have our first midwife appointment tomorrow morning. I'm going to mention my anxiety (even if there's nothing she can do) to be safe.

But I'm really happy that we got good news this morning. I cried a little when the tech told me everything was perfect (and couldn't locate the source of the spotting/bleed). I probably would have cried the whole way home if the roads hadn't been so crappy lol

Attachments

• 20150126_103546-1.jpg
    20150126_103546-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150126_114442-1.jpg
    20150126_114442-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
Went for a follow up scan this morning, and our little jelly bean decided to catch up right to where he/she should be at 7+4 with a heart rate of 150 bpm :cloud9:

While absolutely relieved, I'm still feeling a lot of anxiety (which maybe it's because it hasn't sunk in yet? or maybe I just need to get through first tri). We have our first midwife appointment tomorrow morning. I'm going to mention my anxiety (even if there's nothing she can do) to be safe.

But I'm really happy that we got good news this morning. I cried a little when the tech told me everything was perfect (and couldn't locate the source of the spotting/bleed). I probably would have cried the whole way home if the roads hadn't been so crappy lol

so happy for you!!

Spunky that is absolutely fantastic news! So thrilled for you xx

I had a scan on Fri. Not because anything wrong but because I am inpatient and I know a sonographer who promised me a sneaky one. Sadly she doesn't do trans vaginal scans so we had to try abdominally. I am not the tiniest of people (by a long shot) so all we got to see was the sac and pos a little flickering but not confirmed! Argh that'll teach me for being impatient. Going to go back this Friday and hope we can see more but I don't hold out much hope particularly as I have a tilted uterus! Grrrrr! Might have to pay for a private one if it's still inconclusive!

Spunky84, great news and beautiful baby pics! Congratulations!

Babifever, awesome news and good luck tm and FX'd for finding someone to treat your diabetes soon!

No morning sickness or any symptoms for me yet :( I had kind of sensitive, inflated like boobs and then it all went away for about 4-5 days. Then came back for 2-3 days and now it's gone again :(

No scan for me either cause I'm stuck in USA with no healthcare and im originally from UK. I woukd have had an early scan in UK due history and pre existing high risk conditions :/ ...

I tried to find private scan clinic where I'm at in USA but they won't see non-patients or ppl without GP referral or ppl earlier than 10weeks :( so it's wait patiently for me. Last time I miscarried around 9-10 weeks :(

I wonder if they have any free clincs for women with no proof of address, no GP, no job and no health insurance that I could go to and ask for/ have a scan...

Or any suggestions? :)

Hugs all

Spunky84, great news and beautiful baby pics! Congratulations!

Babifever, awesome news and good luck tm and FX'd for finding someone to treat your diabetes soon!

No morning sickness or any symptoms for me yet :( I had kind of sensitive, inflated like boobs and then it all went away for about 4-5 days. Then came back for 2-3 days and now it's gone again :(

No scan for me either cause I'm stuck in USA with no healthcare and im originally from UK. I woukd have had an early scan in UK due history and pre existing high risk conditions :/ ...

I tried to find private scan clinic where I'm at in USA but they won't see non-patients or ppl without GP referral or ppl earlier than 10weeks :( so it's wait patiently for me. Last time I miscarried around 9-10 weeks :(

I wonder if they have any free clincs for women with no proof of address, no GP, no job and no health insurance that I could go to and ask for/ have a scan...

Or any suggestions? :)

Hugs all

Do you have any pregnancy care centers around? Try looking one up. They usually will do free ultrasounds and help you in any way they can.

I"m actually getting nausea AFTER I eat.. weird

When did everyone's nausea start? At what week/day?

Mine started at the end of week 5. With mine I only get sick when my tummy is empty so I always have to make sure I have a little snack or something around else it's a horrible feeling.

That brings me to another point... has anyone had a noticeable weight gain already? My pants are not fitting and I have a noticeable weight gain in my thighs. My weight gain in my tummy I think is more so from bloating and gas.... but I'm worried that I'll be massive by the time I hit 2nd tri and will have already maxed out the recommended weight gain :shrug::sad1:

I've only gained 2lb but my thighs and belly are noticeable tight in my trousers, I am in desperate need of a shopping trip to find something to hide the weight gain in those areas. It must be bloating.

Nausea here is when I'm hungry. In my old diaries from previous pg's my nausea kicked in at 6 weeks and I was vomtastic by 7 weeks. Something to look forward to.

Spunky, congratulations gorgeous baby pictures. I know how you feel with the anxiety, I feel it too. I'm yet to see my baby but when I do I'm sure it'll help it sink in.

Tish that's quite impressive to pick that much up on an abdominal scan, I'd say that's an excellent sign.x

Why does each day last an eternity right now? I swear since I've found out it's been the slowest 13 days ever!

Spunky, that's great news!!

I had spotting (pink & brown) Thursday through yesterday (Sun) but it seems to have stopped for now. Don't have any idea what may have caused it, but I spotted for 4 weeks when pregnant with DS, so it may start up again. I changed my ultrasound to this Friday morning, since we are supposed to get bad weather Sun/Mon and I didn't want to have to reschedule further out. A little nervous that it's too early to see anything, but we saw my sons HB at 6 weeks, 2 days easily. I should be about 6+1 on Fri, so FXed we see the HB. I can't imagine having to wait another week if it's too early :(

I'm having tons of nausea all day/all night, very tired, sore boobs. Craving ketchup at the moment. Ughh :p

Hi everyone and congratulations on your BFP's!
I am due baby no. 4 on 27th September xxx

Oh yes, been brutally exhausted since 5 weeks or so, much worse this time around as my son often has bad dreams so I'm up for an hour or so around 3 every night...

Hi everyone and congratulations on your BFP's!
I am due baby no. 4 on 27th September xxx

Hi :wave: I'm due with no. 4 around the 5th October but my longest baking baby was 37+3 so I assume no.4 may well be a September baby too.
Have you noticed a baby bloat happening yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->