2016 May Miracles

busytulip

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

I'm looking forward to adding lots of little miracles to this thread. :dance:

I'll do more editing as we grow. :)

Estimated Due Dates

April 28th
Ganton- :yellow: turned :pink: April 26th 5:45pm 8lbs. 6oz.

May 1st
drjo718- :pink: Nora ~ April 27th @ 1:41am 7lbs. 5oz.
AdriansMama- :blue:

May 2nd
Toughgal :blue:

May 3rd
cookielucylou- :pink: May 5th Daddy delivered

May 4th
ClaireNY

May 5th
JillieBean
3to2inMay- hoping for :blue:
hmtb16- :blue:

May 6th
Kitteh_Kat- :blue:
nicole6212- :pink: Callia Melody via c-sec April 29th@ 9:21am 12lbs. 15oz.

May 8th
KrissyB- :pink: Dorothy Mae via c-sec May 2nd @ 8:39am 9lbs 21inches
Beeka- :blue:

May 10th
Sis4Us- :blue:

May 11th
Doodlepants
Gdef- :pink:
ja14- :blue: Bennett ~ May 10th @ 4:10pm 6lbs 14 oz. 19 in.
crystal8 :pink: Molly via emergency c-sec April 27th @ 2:43pm

May 12th
Esperanza2015 :pink: Clarissa ~ May 7th 4.025 kilos 54cm (8lbs 8.7 oz. 21.25 in.)
pookied
Laurenj22

May 13th
Butterfly2015-:pink:

May 14th
Flossie_Aus- :blue: May 13th 7lbs. 4oz. 51cm

May 16th
Spiffynoodles- :blue: Levi ~ April 28th @ 12:55pm 6lbs. 10 oz. 19.75in.

May 17th
pinkpassion- Twin A :pink: Twin B :angel: May 13th via c-sec @ 8:13am 7lbs. 5oz. 19in.
Smanderson- :blue:
x-Rainbow-x :yellow:

May 20th
N8ie- :yellow:

May 21st
NoodleHelm- :blue: April 19th @ 11:47am 7lbs. 8oz.

May 23rd
littlemiss84- :yellow:
bakerh518- :yellow: turned :blue: May 17th @ 8:33am ~ William James
sugargully- :yellow: turned :pink: May 31st @ 12:36pm~ Isadora Nanette 8lbs. 2 oz. 20 in.
hereishoping

May 24th
febbride2012 :pink: welcomed May 8th @ 9:35 am
umbrella

May 26th
Em260 :blue: Alexander via scheduled c-section May 19th 9lbs 8oz

May 27th
TTDuck :pink: Bridgit ~ May 16th @ 6:30am 7lbs. 15oz 20in.
Tesh23 :yellow:
kittiekat :yellow:

May 28th
NZKiwi :blue: Finley Arlen Bernard Page via EMCS June 3rd

May 29th
BubbleOnBoard- :yellow:
EstelSeren :pink:

May 30th
MissCherry15

May 31st
Carlsberg- :yellow:

Awaiting EDD
Mumstar

Our May Angels
Michellebelle :angel:
MiaMamma :angel:
Alea :angel:
LouOscar01 :angel:
mrsmax :angel:
luvymom :angel:
busytulip :angel:
Jojojojo76 :angel:

For signature buttons please go here: https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/index.html
Special thanks to Kitteh_Kat for creating them, they are beautiful!!

Hi busy, I'm moving over from the other thread to join you.

I'm due on May 1st. This is my 3rd baby and I'll be staying team yellow again for this one :)

Hi Ganton! Welcome!! :) Ooh I love that you are staying yellow as well.

Hi ladies. I'm 32 years old, DH is 31 and after years of trying for a baby we are finally pregnant. Our May Miracle is due on the 18th of May. I went for my first beta 10dp5dt and the beta was 115.2, today I went for my second beta and I will only get the results on Monday because my clinic is closed on weekends. I'm optimistic but still nervous. We have two blasts put in.

No real symptoms just yet, except for very tender breasts, bowel movement has changed and I'm bloated and super emotional 🙈.

Looking forward to being in this thread.

Hi N8ie :wave:

Congratulations you have had quite the journey!
Waiting on betas is the worst. I really pray that time flies for you.

O I absolutely love the name!!!! I'm due May 17th, team yellow!!

I'm due May 10th and will be finding out the gender in November!

Thanks for putting the new group together, busy :) I can make buttons if people are interested/have ideas!

Anyone have any dreams yet? Last night I dreamed DD was playing with another little girl. I had girl dreams with DD in the first trimester, so I'm curious to see if this is another sign! :cloud9:

Hi everyone I'm due May 13th x I'm team pink other half is team blue could be both lol x

Hi ladies and any new comers.

Still unsure of due date because of weird cycle lengths. Will be finding out gender when the time comes and will hopefully be able to let my PH tell me as a surprise :).

oh I had a crazy dream of being sick. Come to think of it I'm not sure if I was actually nauseated in real life but didn't wake up. I probably am willing on ms for some bizarre reason. I had it so bad the first time. If anyone has it now.... ginger is a dream spice.

Not so many symptoms so far really. I will probably need a new bra soon. My puppies are hurting and spilling out.

Anyone planning on breastfeeding feeding? I did with my first for 2 years... maybe a bit too long cos he then started calling out for "booba".

Hope you are enjoying the weekend and I can feel autumn coming round the corner already :)

You can put me down for May 8th for now. :)

I've been thinking about staying team yellow, but honestly don't think I'll be able to do it. :haha:

I've had a few vivid dreams, but no baby related dreams yet!

We'll be exclusively formula feeding again, since breastfeeding just isn't for me. But I'm Team-Feed-Your-Baby, so I hope it works out for you again, mum! :flower:

I think it's very easy to will on symptoms just so you think you're definitely pregnant! I keep touching mine to see if they're sore. :haha: (sports bras have been my lifesaver so far)

ja - I'm the same way, I just don't think I'm strong enough to hold out!

Butterfly - we're also split down the line, but as long as the baby is healthy we'll be happy!

May 1st for me! We'll be finding out the gender when the time comes. I'm a planner and I have to know! Lol at least for the 1st one. This is a long awaited baby and the 1st grandchild on both sides, so everyone will be excited when they find out. :)

:wave: hi ladies. Jumping on in.

Pregnant wiuth number 2 after surprise natural bfp after ivf for number one!! I'm 38 yrs. Due 2nd May.

Will def find out gender. Stayed team yellow last time. Don't mind pink or blue.

Had some mild cramping today but trying not to stress. No real symptoms just tired and peeing A LOT!!

I've been thinking about decorating the bathroom since I have plenty of time in there now to plan! :rofl:

drjo - the baby is going to be spoiled before they're even born! :haha:

In case anyone wants one, here are some buttons I cobbled together! (if you want something different/smaller/bigger/etc just let me know <3)

Click here for copy+paste codes for the buttons

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/mayangel_s.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/mayangel_b.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/mayangel_p.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/mayangel_y.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/maycloud.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/maycloud_blue.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/maycloud_pink.png

https://digital-kitten.net/designs/bnb/may2016/maycloud_yellow.png

Feel free to direct link; I have plenty of bandwidth. :flower:

Kitteh thank you for creating the buttons, they are gorgeous! I hope that you don't mind but I also posted your link at the bottom of the 1st post for easy reference. No baby dreams here yet. Just vivid and weird. :haha:

mrsmax it's amazing how 2nd babies seem to come along easier than the first for some ladies. Congrats on your 'surprise' LO.

drjo awww first grandbaby. He or she will undoubtedly be doted on.

mumstar I hope to BF. I'm still nursing my 10 month old quite frequently and hope to continue to until she is at least a year old. I wouldn't mind tandem feeding, but I know that sometimes your supply drops and it's too poorly to carry on while pregnant.

ja- this will be our 7th pregnancy and we've been team yellow for all of them. You can do it!!

I think I've caught up with everyone so far. This evening I am going to a get together. My sister and her family moved back home from FL so we are welcoming her home. Tomorrow our family will be getting together with my MIL to celebrate her 60th. So if you don't see me around for a bit that is why. I don't log in from my phone at all-takes time away from family. But I will definitely try and check in and add new members as they come. :D

No problem, that's why I put them all on a page for easier viewing! :flower:

Have fun at the get together and your MIL's birthday! Sounds like a very exciting weekend. Enjoy your family time! :)

Thank you Kitteh_Kat. I do have a quick question. How do we get the buttons a bit smaller?

I don't think you can use a feature on BnB to make them smaller, but I can resize them in my graphics program if you have an idea of how big you'd like it. :flower:

Busytulip, I was going to ask if you had been team yellow for all your pregnancies. I was for both of my sons and am really looking forward to the surprise again. I can completely understand why some people want to be able to plan more, or are simply too tempted by the fact that the option to find out is there.

Mumstar, I'm hoping to breastfeed again. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself as I know it's more important to be relaxed and for the baby just to be fed, but I bf my other too so I know I'll have a certain expectation of myself. It's the same with labour really - I've had 2 uncomplicated labours and I reckon I'd be a bit disappointed if the same doesn't happen again, even though I know it's not all in my control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->