2016 May Miracles

Crazy bloating here, too! I look 5 months pregnant at the end of the day! :haha:

Welcome JillieBean and Smanderson!!

Smanderson I'm all for doing whatever you need to do to feed your baby. Just as long as baby is healthy, I'm happy. Hopefully your MS doesn't get too bad.

Kitteh did you announce with the pic you posted on the other thread with the lightsabers? That is seriously cute! Or maybe I'm just a big nerd.

The only person I've told so far IRL is my baby sister. We are really close and she and I have both had previous losses. She is also expecting and is about 6 weeks ahead of me.
I have a super geeky idea for an announcement when the time comes though. :D
Baby bloat is real! My pants have become really uncomfortable. As soon as we got home from the BBQ I put on pajamas and plan on lounging around in them the rest of the night. :haha:

I hope that you've all had a fantastic weekend!

Totally hearing you on the bloating!

https://s29.postimg.org/rhwdzh3jr/image.jpg

Made the mistake of wearing this dress to a function on Saturday, combined with me not drinking, our drunk friends loudly voiced their suspicions :haha:

Lol flossie!!!!

I'm SOOOOO bloated... I too look crazy huge, am normally very skinny!!

Anyone else extremely exhausted?! I've need in bed after laying dd down at 7 almost every night this last week.. I can't keep my eyes open!!!

I'm constantly tired, but I am kept really busy with the other kids. When I want nothing more than to sleep I can't. Then when I go to lay down at night my brain decides to do it's own thing and I end up laying there wide awake.

Definitely exhausted over here pinkpassion, taking day naps!

Then at night I get really restless legs and sleep terribly!

The past few days I've been getting this weird pinching toward my hip, just like ovulation pain. Is this just normal stretching or should I be worried about an ectopic? Has anyone else experienced it? It's not *bad*, and its not all the time which is what I assumed an ectopic would feel like.

Can I join you guys. Im due 23rd May and will be staying team yellow.
I have my first scan booked at 6 weeks (28 Sept) to make sure its not another ectopic.

Flossie - I've have that pain today too, I think its normal stretching. I didn't have any pain with my ectopic until it ruptured

I think it's normal flossie.. generally people get a cyst on their ovary , it supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. That could be what you are feeling! I've been feeling it too!!!!

I felt that last night and this morning too, Flossie. It definitely worried me! I have the same fears you do, about an ectopic. Next time I talk to my doc, I'm going to mention it just in case.

We like Charlie/Charley for girl or boy unisex so it's sooo much easier lol x

Good day ladies.

This thread moves so quickly. It's good to know I'm not the only one that looks pregnant from being bloated😂😂. What I suffer from lately is insomnia, tender breasts and frequent urination and I'm only 4w5d pregnant. Today I got my results for my second beta, which was done on Saturday and it is 378. It has doubled from the 115 of my first beta. I'm excited.

My scan is booked for 29 September.

Thanks for the reassurance everyone!

Butterfly, that's cute, my brother is a Charlie & he's an adorable cheeky 3 year old, it suits him well :)
We have 2 girls names and 2 boys names picked already, but I'm too scared to share them with anyone in case they get ruined. It was so hard to get hubby to agree to any!

n8ie your scan is so soon, how exciting! I am also amazed at how often I have to pee already, especially at night!

I LOVE the name Charlie! Although my son is a Charlie and very cute and chatty which just suits him down to the ground. So I'm a bit biased.

I want to buy maternity clothes soon lol. They are so comfy and can feel the bloat pressure on my jeans already. I really don't want to gain as much weight as last time. People thought I was having twins. And now I have a lovely kangaroo pouch to show for it. Even though I'm Dow to a pre pre go weight. Will really give swimming a good shot since my DS is in school now.

I already bought a blanket that has moons with little moustaches on it. It's so cute and soft. I am itching to decorate our small bedroom already and thinking elephants to be a theme. Not sure yet.

We've told our close family and friends. Even if something happens we can rely on their support and my mother in law has had a miscarriage before so is very good and comforting to talk to giving me some reassurance. Another 3 sleeps on my next scan to check for growth and so hoping to see something in my little sac.

I can't think of names right now but we're thinking maybe Max for a boy so far. We can never decide on anything. We have am odd surname. So making sure we don't have any funny nicknames.

X

Hello All stalking other Ladies due around my due date 5/11 but w my many MCs and my age I will wait to be added to any groups!

My betas r looking good so far and my 5wk scan we saw a sac and yolk I go Every Friday now for a scan and Beta my beta 23dpo was 5618!!

Best of luck to All of U!!

Welcome littlemiss and sis4us :wave:

Sis4us just let me know when you feel comfortable being added to the front page.:) I'm really praying that this is a very lucky group. I think most of us have had losses or have been trying for a while so you are in good company. :hugs:

Butterfly we love the name Charlie for either gender as well. We have talked that if we have a girl we'd like the name Charlotte, but would call her Charlie as it flows well with our other daughters' names.

N8ie so happy for good beta results.

I'm a bit jealous of you ladies having your scans so soon.

Mumstar elephant themed items are so adorable.

For those of you finding out genders will you have a large party to reveal? Since we have always been team yellow I kind of miss out on this so I will be living vicariously through you ladies!

I like Mylo for a boy but OH hates it!! The only one we can agree on is Dylan. For a girl we aren't sure perhaps Willow or Evie

We did the whole gender revealing thing with dd so for me staying team yellow is an absolute must lol!!! I want to experience both ends of the spectrum!!!!! We have several names we like!!

I had a dream last night that we found we were having triplets, 2 boys 1 girl, the boys were identical, and we were to name them Elijah, Roman, and Elizabeth!!!! When I woke up I told my dh and he looked dizzy haha!

Thanks busy tulip I will be stalking and reading until I feel stronger about my Lil Jelly Bean!! Hoping to hear a HB Friday maybe that will help but most likely I won't feel relaxed EVER just might ease up when I pass First TRi!! :shrug:

I will be 40 by the time baby comes so We r starting all over my DS1 graduated last year!!

Flossie - your bloat bump is adorable! I hope the bloat subsides for all of us soon!

pink - I am beyond exhausted most days, and usually take a nap with DD. I'm not getting a lot done right now!

Butterfly - I love Charlie/Charley; those names are perfect :)

Mum - I went out and bought some maternity clothes as soon as I got the positive. I think I'm just going to stay in them now since they are so much more comfortable! :haha: I like Max as well!

Lou - Evie is my favorite girl's name ;)

Boy's name is easy, we're sticking with David William (FIL and step-FIL, David is the traditional son's name in hubby's family). Girl's is more difficult, since we've already used our favorite. Middle name will be Elizabeth after MIL's middle name (DD has my mother's), but we're struggling with the first name. I'm torn between Katelyn and Esme, but I don't think hubby is keen on either of those. So we'll see!

I think I'll be around 15-16 weeks for Thanksgiving, so I'm thinking we'll do the private gender scan and do the big reveal at the family dinner when we're all together. I might have to wait and find out with everyone else so I don't blab it beforehand! :haha:

Welcome the new ladies, and good luck to everyone having appointments and scans this week! :flower:

busy - I did! The geeks on my friends' list were all thrilled, and one of hubby's Army buddies has already said he's going to steal the idea when he gets around to having kids. :rofl:

A lot of us have scans at the end of the month; can't wait to see all the little babies! :happydance:

Attachments

• announced.jpg
    announced.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024