2016 May Miracles

I chopped the angel ones down, let me know if you want them smaller! They are the same height as the tickers so I didn't mess with that measurement. :flower:

My web hosting doesn't let me overwrite images with new ones for some reason, so the names were changed. (the basic one has an _s at the end now, and the team ones are _b, _p, _y)

drjo78 I'm here with PCOS after a 14 month wait! Yay for us!

I'm due May 12th! We will definitely be finding out the gender when it's time. My last beta wasn't looking so good, but I go back again on Monday to retest. Trying to remain positive! Just hoping for a healthy baby.

OFFICIAL BIRTH DATE GUESSES!

April 28th
Ganton- Guessing April 15th

May 1st
drjo718- Guessing May 8th
AdriansMama

May 2nd
Toughgal

May 3rd
cookielucylou

May 4th
ClaireNY

May 5th
JillieBean
3to2inMay
hmtb16

May 6th
Kitteh_Kat
nicole6212

May 8th
KrissyB
Beeka

May 10th
Sis4Us

May 11th
Doodlepants
Gdef
ja14- Guessing May 3rd
Bennett
crystal8

May 12th
Esperanza2015
pookied
Laurenj22

May 13th
Butterfly2015

May 14th
Flossie_Aus

May 16th
Spiffynoodles- Guessing April 21st

May 17th
pinkpassion- Guessing May 8th
Smanderson
x-Rainbow-x

May 20th
N8ie

May 21st
NoodleHelm

May 23rd
littlemiss84
bakerh518- Guessing May 21st
sugargully- Guessing May 18th
hereishoping

May 24th
febbride2012
umbrella

May 26th
Em260

May 27th
TTDuck
Tesh23
kittiekat

May 28th
NZKiwi

May 29th
BubbleOnBoard
EstelSeren

May 30th
MissCherry15

May 31st
Carlsberg

Awaiting EDD
Mumstar

I'm here!
Hi hi :)
I'm May 16 also!
Will be finding out the gender, I need to shop :haha:

Barely surviving keeping our secret til 8 weeks. Went to a function with friends yesterday and got hounded all day about how they all think im pregnant since it's so unusual for me to not drink! It was so uncomfortable I nearly caved!

Our first scan is Oct 7. I'm telling my boss tomorrow, because I work with animals and don't want to take any more risks than I already have.

H&H 9 months to all ! X

Ganton yes, there is just something magical about keeping gender a surprise. :)

Welcome LouOscar :wave: whew 14 months! So happy to have you here.

Michelle I'm praying about your results on Monday. Will you have to wait until Tuesday to find out?

Flossie- super excited for your scan! Good luck informing your boss!

I think that we'll wait to announce until we're in to the 2nd tri, if not even further. Last time we waited until 24 weeks.

Ladies please let me know if I've goofed up some of your info on the front page. I found a mistake earlier. Thanks!

I bought my first maternity clothing item today! I was at target, and bought a swim suit that was on clearance for $8! I'm hoping to stay active by swimming at a local indoor pool. We'll see if I stay committed to that :haha:
I almost bought a cute flamingo onesie that was only $1.50, but talked myself out of it. DH thought I was crazy for wanting to buy it.

Since I had to tell everyone at my work so early, I'll probably let the secret out to everyone after my first scan, when I'll be about 9 weeks!

Ja14 - I have to admit I already caved and bought a couple of onesies online, and a plush giraffe (my fav animal). Opening that package made everything so much more real!

We have absolutely no patience, so we announced on Facebook on Friday after our appointment. :rofl: I figure even if the worst does happen, I still want people to know I am a mother of two, even if I never physically got to hold one of them. But I can definitely understand why women choose to wait! (My sister is a month ahead of me with her pregnancy and isn't going to announce until 5 months - to each their own!)

I'm so excited to see all of the shopping purchases! Buying baby clothes is an addiction. :haha:

That was a great deal on the swimsuit, ja! Good luck with the swimming routine, it's supposed to be great for pregnancy. :flower:

I know the feeling kitteh I have announced to half a dozen friends/family already lol.. We are announcing to everyone else after our ultrasound (if I can hold out), being my first pregnancy I'm super paranoid and need to see that heartbeat!

Totally understand! I was trying to hold out for the ultrasound, but hubby kept asking if I was going to post the announcement. Peer pressure! :haha:

Hope the weeks pass quickly for you so you can see that little heart fluttering!

We've also went ahead and told our close family and friends. The ones who have stood beside us during our losses! It's not been easy but we are just believing the best!

Mud be so exciting to share the bews!! Only told four oeople so far but our scan is in two days and if its good news we will share with siblings and probably best buddies...once ee start I expect we will ant to tell everyone! !

I'm so excited for everyone! :happydance:

Anyone else super bloated? I had to break out a maternity top today because my regular shirts were too tight. This is just ridiculous! :haha:

https://digital-kitten.net/images/bloat_5w.png

(Just measured myself - had a 26 inch waist pre-preg and it's 29 inches right now; navel was 30 inches pre-preg and is now 34 inches... eep!)

Hiya, I think our edd is 17th may I have weird cycles so who knows! I'm 33 this is our second. We have told close family and a couple of friends mostly because we know we will need their support whatever happens.

I'm not planning on BF as I felt so pressured the first time round it was so stressful so if baby is ok with BF then I will stick to it and if not no issues with bottle feeding. We will defo be finding out gender at the 20 week scan.

I have started feeling dizzy and sick today so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm going to have awful Ms again but I guess whatever it takes for a happy healthy baby :flower:

Kitteh_Kah my bloating is insane and PAINFUL. Like super bad indigestion and trapped wind. Sooooo uncomfortable!!

After having to WTT for 2 years I passed the time buying loads of baby clothes...I have like 4 boxes...an obsession. I stopped once we were TTC though!!

Same here with give bloating. I just really can't make myself suck it in most of the time as it gets painful. If I remember correctly, the bloating subsided and I started to look less pregnant again as I got towards my 12 week scan, then a few weeks later a real firm little bump started to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->