2016 Pumpkins!

Ive jud had a shower n my boobs hurt so much! Think I may struggle to lay on em in bed! X

we found out with dd but this time its going to be a surprise. couldn't be happier!! <3 with a touch of anxiety hahaha. so excited I got my midwife back! :D

Lol I'm useless I can't wait I have to know so I can organise everything with the right colours! X

I have to find out!! Lol. Would kill me not knowing if I was having another little boy or a girl.

N me! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow I am going to check if I have a water infection cos I have a lot of symptoms n wondering if this I why I constantly have backache x

it is going to drive me nuts not to know!! haha. hopefullys you think you have a water infection? :/

Yeh I thought that but now I'm having a panicking moment n thinking allsorts. Got tingles n cramps in my front now, I hope its all ok x

Sitting at the docs waiting for confirm this little bun! Hopefullys u seeing the doc today too? I have never heard of a water infection... I hope any sort of infection is not the case!! Hopefully is babe settling in

Yeh I saw the doc she was ok but didn't really put my mind at ease like I hoped! Got some antibiotics incase It is a urine infection but I'm not taking them at the mo. The backache I'm getting isn't near my kidneys so that's ok. Hopefully its just baby settling in x

Yeh I saw the doc she was ok but didn't really put my mind at ease like I hoped! Got some antibiotics incase It is a urine infection but I'm not taking them at the mo. The backache I'm getting isn't near my kidneys so that's ok. Hopefully its just baby settling in x

With my first I had a back ache literally from the day I found out I was preggo... had to get a snoogle pillow right away and all was good!

I'm quite tender n sore next to my left hip by my left ovary is that where baby has implanted? X

WP_20160215_20_28_46_Pro.jpg

Did my other digi as my other one I did was 5 days ago, I'm really pleased with my progression, no more tests now! &#128522;

I would def say that's where the little bun implanted. All confirmed here too! :D I'll prolly just do a couple more mornings of sticks just for fun, I have like 20 of them ha but I think things are going just fine :) tired, waves of nausea but it's hasn't hit full force. Is this ur first??

Yeh I have only done like 3ic, 1 frer n 2 digis so that's my lot now! This is my second I have an 8 year old daughter to a diff partner. Ive been with my oh now for nearly 6 years so we are definitely ready! My daughter pines for a sibling so cant wait to tel her! I have only had a handful waves of nausea so far so kinda hoping I don't suffer too bad although I bet it comes on soon enough! My main symptom is really really sore boobs n swollen n quite veiny! Aswell as these cramps n backache n so si bloated I'm already struggling in my normal trousers my stomach has really bloated up! X

Hi!!! I am expecting a little Halloween baby!
My EDD is going to be around October 27-28, I'm only 11 dpo, but got BFP on 4 tests today & yesterday!!!! So excited!!!
No symptoms yes & haven't even made a dr apt, so it doesn't feel real...can't wait to go get everything confirmed. AF "was" due to arrive this coming Friday, so I'll call the office for an apt next Monday, I suppose.

Doctors are unsure of how far along I am. I had severe cramping last night so went to urgent care. They did hcg draw and ultrasound.

Ultrasound showed a sac measuring 5w 3 days. There was no fetal pole or yolk sac seen. My hcg levels were 2,586.

Is this normal? They gave me no insight and just kind of said miscarriage. I'm so nervous

hi wish4baby! welcome!!! Yeah it def does not feel real here either, I wanna tell everyone but not yet!! Hopefullys my boobs are feeling a little sore but they were sore last cycle too for some weird reason so I'm not sure if it's a continuation or symptom related. Midwife appt this thurs! I'm surprised she wants to see me so quick

Thanks! That's great that you'll get in so quick! I am expecting my dr will get me in, the same week I call. I plan on saying I have no idea how far along I am, so I can get an ultrasound! I really want to see the little heartbeat, so I want to wait a few weeks.

Ashley, that does sound normal for an ultrasound at 5 weeks, it'll be another week or 2 before an actual baby / heartbeat can be seen...Theres not enough info to say m/c! Was there more than one HCG draw? The important thing is the amount it's increasing, I believe. Fingers crossed for you! Try not to stress!

They only did one draw. I'm trying to get into my doctor tomorrow.

How are you ladies all feeling?
I had some spotting on Saturday and just stayed in to relax. It was only pink and some AF type cramps. They finally stopped by Sunday.
Been throwing up a few times every few days, which I never did with my son.
Anyone else having morning sickness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"