2016 Pumpkins!

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Anyone having a Halloween baby?? I think I might be... let's do this together!! Agh I'm so excited and everything crossed tightly :happydance::haha::flower: I won't believe I am until confirmed by doc, I'll go this week! :D

My estimated due date is Oct 24th , I haven't even officially joined this forum yet lol just browsing !
So I should be having a little October pumpkin too :)

My estimated due date is Oct 24th , I haven't even officially joined this forum yet lol just browsing !
So I should be having a little October pumpkin too :)

yeaaa i didn't know where to make halloween baby thread either :dohh: but the two lines are def there on the stick for a couple days now so i think i'm over here now :shrug: ill take myself to the clinic on monday!! :D Mine would be the 26th :happydance::happy dance: did i mention i love halloween? hehe. its great to meet you! :flower:

Haha yes I usually just browse this forum and then officially join around 4-5 weeks along. I haven't even missed my period yet!
I LOVE Halloween too so I'm so excited :):)

Well 3rd day in a row of 2 lines... Officially here! Hi guys! I'm so excited. I'm going to throw Halloween birthday parties as long as I can get away with hahaha

I'm due October 20th according to app. I'm 4 weeks today. I had my pretty dark positive frer on Monday night followed by a few good positive opks and a pregnant 1-2 on digi Wednesday. Haven't done anymore since as I didn't wanna drive myself mad!
What symptoms have you had girls? Ive had cramping and soreness the last 3 days like all day n strong backache, hopefully its our little bean getting nice n comfy. I keep going to the toilet thinking I'm coming on its driven me mad! I'm officially 2 days late as my normal cycle is 26 days. H n h 9 months to us all 😊

I'm due Oct. 24th I think. I had a positive FRER on monday morning at 8 or 9dpo. HCG was 19. I had another re-draw on Weds 10/11dpo and HCG was 53. Progesterone is nice and high at 23! My last baby was in my left tube but my numbers were super low from the start so my Dr. thinks baby is happy and healthy this time!

Fab far from congrats! How you feeling? Still in shock? I'm doing my own head in worrying now its silly! Got mega sore boobs n cramping n backache n tired all the normal signs! Have you done a digital weeks indicator test? X

Yeah I woke up with cramps yesterday pretty deep ones but they went away and my tests keep getting darker :happydance: I gotta say I had no real symptoms.. I was a whole week ahead of my app and just tested for fun (and much to my excited surprise) bfp!! My last cycle I had wayyy more symptoms haha.

I know I'm hoping thee cramps tail off cos there Iike here constantly, there worse when I'm sat down. Fingers crossed we have healthy 9 months x

Congratulations ladies <3
My only symtoms are some off and on sharp pains, sore breasts and killer headache !
I feel like I'm peeing a lot more already!
I just can't wait until that milestone of hearing the heartbeat / seeing the baby, seems so far away!

N me the thought of waiting 2 months for that scan n crossing fingers it's all ok it seems like forever away! I have had the odd quick wave of nausea n my sense of smell has defo changed cos my perfume has smelt funny! X

a sense of panic is starting to set in about how I am going to manage 2!! are you gals finding out the gender?

Lol u will manage fine! My daughter is 8 so I reckon she will be like a little helper! Yes we are finding out I have to know! X

Fab far from congrats! How you feeling? Still in shock? I'm doing my own head in worrying now its silly! Got mega sore boobs n cramping n backache n tired all the normal signs! Have you done a digital weeks indicator test? X

THanks :hugs: Definitely in shock. We've been trying for a couple months and all my other pregnancies I've gotten pregnant the first month of trying. So, after a couple months of BFNs I really wasn't expecting anything!

I don't think I'll take anymore tests since I've been monitored all this week with blood tests already. Since I know my bHCG already on Wednesday, I can kind of guesstimate how high it is if it keeps doubling appropriately ( should be in the 100s now) and all my pregnancies that have had issues I have bled/spotted but my progesterone is so high I'm not expecting any of that. So, just gonna try and sit back and enjoy now. I see my Dr. in like 2 1/2 weeks and I think I'll have an ultrasound then.

Lots of symptoms here too. I'm super exhausted, sore boobs, breaking out, peeing more frequently, more crabby, definitely on an emotional rollercoaster ( happy one minute, cranky the next) and now having kind of random waves of nausea hit.

I'm having the Verify test at 10 wks so we'll be finding out the gender!

That's great that they have monitored u all week n reassured u. Glad all results are good n yeh like u say no point doing more tests its just torture isn't it! I'm scared to do anymore now! We have to wait til 20 weeks to find out gender here! X

Yeah, I took 3 tests this week ( all FRERs) and was seriously stressing out trying to analyze the lines! My line on 10dpo actually looked lighter than the line on my first test ( obviously everything was fine because my betas look good) but after that I said " no more!!"

Yeh u do right, I have anther digital n was gong to do it tomorrow but not sure! I'm still checking im not getting my period! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->