2016 Pumpkins!

I think I have a kidney infection so I'm on antibiotics I went to t he doctors Monday I wasn't going to take them but I had some back pain today so deco taking them now! I'm feeling nauseous today but not sure if it's my infection or the pregnancy! My boobs r so sore I can't even knock them or touch them they really hurt! Indeed weird I guess it's the hormones in my body n this little bean growing! X

Yeah, if your dr knows you are in the first tri & gave you antibiotics, I'd take them...those infections can get so painful!! I hope you feel better soon!

No real symptoms yet for me. I am SO SO tired, and my stomach feels like this empty pit. Like I'm really hungry, but nothing sounds good lol! I also have a permanent lingering headache, but that could also be because I cold-turkey quit my morning coffee :cry:

I'm so excited because my digital came up positive, in the middle of 12 dpo, no holding! Now my husband is actually believing it (when the lines were faint, he kept saying it didn't count, silly guy!)

I'm getting incredibly nervous for my blood draw this evening.

That's great ladies!
Good luck on the draw Ashley!

Hi Ashley! Sorry I missed you! Damn phone haha and hi JCh!! I remember you! Our babes will be pretty much the same ages! Hehe. How is everyone?? I feel pretty awesome, nothing too far out of the norm, still the odd wave of nausea and I am tired but overall good! I know the sickness will start soon tho....

I think i'm going to have a thing for cara cara navel oranges..

hopefullys def keep on those meds... i know someone who didn't go to the docs until infection spread to her blood and it was not good!!

how did it go ashley??

Thanks girls I'm taking them now, I'm away for a few days but will be going back to doctors Monday for it checking x

Hi Ashley! Sorry I missed you! Damn phone haha and hi JCh!! I remember you! Our babes will be pretty much the same ages! Hehe. How is everyone?? I feel pretty awesome, nothing too far out of the norm, still the odd wave of nausea and I am tired but overall good! I know the sickness will start soon tho....

I think i'm going to have a thing for cara cara navel oranges..

hopefullys def keep on those meds... i know someone who didn't go to the docs until infection spread to her blood and it was not good!!

how did it go ashley??

Yep! My son, Luca turned 3 on January 11th. Definitely recall you as well. Lovely to see some familiar ladies. :thumbup:

My blood levels went from 2,5000 to almost 9,000. My doctor said she was happy with those results, and is hopeful my scan will be great next Monday

My blood levels went from 2,5000 to almost 9,000. My doctor said she was happy with those results, and is hopeful my scan will be great next Monday

so great to hear!! I was wondering about you! :D my ultrasound and next appt on March 24th!! :happy dance: threw up this morning after drinking a glass of water with my vitamin :wacko:

How is everyone feeling? I'm ok just having a niggly achey pain in my left groin today n some mild cramping x

I am suuper tired, i run out of juice fast and my boobs are a little sore... i peed on a stick for fun and definitely strong lines now. otherwise still feeling pretty darn good (minus the fact i don't seem to be able to chug my glass of lemon water in the morning any more without throwing it up within 2 mins...

Lol I feel fat n bloated already n only 5 weeks today according to my dates! Got niggles n cramping going on still x

Hows everyone feeling? The nausea has hit me tonite 😐 I have a really horrible taste in my mouth almost like perfume n got a headache n rather nauseated guess the hormones r hitting me!

i still hardly feel pregnant! very mild symptoms... very dif from #1!

Well I thought I was going to get away with feeling crappy but doesn't look like it now! Guess as I'm coming upto 6 weeks the levels must be getting higher x

Feeling quite sick and sore.... absolutely exhausted and definitely hormonal. Hope you're all well.

I'm the same jch I had a hormonal strop this morning at my oh lol x

Hey ladies!
I am 4+5 and feeling ok. I have a permanent headache it seems, but it's not a bad one thankfully. I am so unbelievably tired...that's really it so far!

I don't think I'll dodge the sickness, it's just too soon. I cannot wait to get in to see my dr but I haven't made any appt yet. I really don't see a reason, before 7 weeks, I guess...I just want a scan to see a HB! I'm taking vitamins & generally being healthy.

It seems Strep throat is going around here, took 2 of my kids to the pediatrician this AM & they tested positive, so now the other 3 see the dr tomorrow :( really hoping I don't get it!!!

hey gals! i am still feeling reasonably well although a bit queasy right now.. I think its sneaking up on me but not exactly intrusive to my day at this point. glad everything is going well!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->