2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting to try when the new year starts? Been trying to find some WTT buddies for months, but figure now that it's closer I might have better luck. Just 2 months away!

WTT LIST
Kylasbaby - #2 JANUARY :bfp::angel:
Reiko__ctu - #3 JANUARY
zoe2010 - #1 JANUARY
ricschick - #6 JANUARY
sunnydee - #2 FEBRUARY
DanteRoman - #4 MARCH
MrsB17 - #1 APRIL
sarah34 - #2 APRIL
citrusfruit - #2 APRIL
wantingbubba7 - #2 JUNE
aublake - #1 JUNE
KailaB24 - #1 JULY
angelbump - #2 AUGUST
KalonKiki - #3 SEPTEMBER

We will be TTC v.soon possibly this month even!
I have two boys (3.5 and 22 months). Very nervous about baby 3!

We've been waiting to TTC #1, got married in October, we're half TTC and half NTNP (not trying to put too much pressure on succeeding yet), we will be getting more 'serious' in the new year/as each cycle passes (as we'll have got more house renovations out of the way). Good luck to you and the other soon to be TTC ladies!

Me!! I have an appointment to get my iud removed on December 14th! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Nice to meet some in the same boat. My WTT buddy went and got pregnant so I need some new ones haha. January is so close though! I'm so broody. I have days I want to try sooner, but then I rationalize with myself that January is less than 2 months away and it'll mean a bigger age gap. I want at least 2 years and with ttc in January the gap will be at least 2 years 3 months. Which, now that I think about it, is exactly what the gap between my brother and my ages is.

With the holidays and everything it'll be here before we know it. What's everyone else's reasons for waiting until the new year?

Hey ladies! Nice to meet some in the same boat. My WTT buddy went and got pregnant so I need some new ones haha. January is so close though! I'm so broody. I have days I want to try sooner, but then I rationalize with myself that January is less than 2 months away and it'll mean a bigger age gap. I want at least 2 years and with ttc in January the gap will be at least 2 years 3 months. Which, now that I think about it, is exactly what the gap between my brother and my ages is.

With the holidays and everything it'll be here before we know it. What's everyone else's reasons for waiting until the new year?

We're waiting for spacing reasons too, and so I can work long enough to qualify for another maternity leave.

We have 2.5 years in between dd1 and dd2 and I'd love to do that again, but we're aiming for 2 years this time, because I'm turning 30 and feeling the pressure lol :)

Took 3 months to get pregnant with our last so we're starting in January and hoping to be pregnant in march for a December baby! Of course I'd be ecstatic to get a bfp first month too though!

Wondering what your previous pregnancies have been like ladies? For those ttc #2+.

I had bad ms with both so I'm trying a few things... upping my magnesium stores with a topical oil and taking milk thistle and doing a liver cleanse.

I've been reading liver detoxing and increasing magnesium stores has helped some decrease morning sickness!

We are only planning to try for 2 cycles and then wait till spring to avoid a birthday over the holidays. Really hoping for first cycle success! My loss and dd were both on the first cycle.

I was MISERABLE pregnant. No idea why I wanna do it again haha. Bad ms until 20 weeks. Spd started mid 20 something weeks and I could barely walk. Good times lol.

We are only planning to try for 2 cycles and then wait till spring to avoid a birthday over the holidays. Really hoping for first cycle success! My loss and dd were both on the first cycle.

I was MISERABLE pregnant. No idea why I wanna do it again haha. Bad ms until 20 weeks. Spd started mid 20 something weeks and I could barely walk. Good times lol.

So with dd2 we were trying for 2 cycles and I felt the same way, didn't want a Christmas baby (I love Christmas and wanted to fully enjoy it and not give birth on Christmas). I told Dh while we were trying, we were skipping march so we didn't have a Christmas baby. But when it came to it, I thought, well we haven't gotten pregnant yet so we probably won't this month either! So went for it and of course fell pregnant. My due date was... dec 25!! Lol. She came on the 11th so we had a good few weeks to adjust before Christmas. If my cycles end up with another dec 25 due date we may skip that cycle too.

Holidays are pretty busy around here. And I was miserable pregnant! Especially toward the end. My bp slowly rose with each appointment to the point I went to me 39 week appointment and was sent down the street to the hospital to be induced. So I'm pretty sure that whole debacle would keep me from trying with a due date around Christmas. Originally we were just going to try for one cycle so we would avoid a November and December birth date and avoid all the holidays, but I wouldn't mind December now. Thanksgiving isn't as big as Christmas here. Lot of traveling for Christmas and that would be no fun with an itty baby and sore lady bits lol.

I travelled with my 2 month old last year and it was actually really easy! Except getting through security. I had to get the guard to hold my baby lol. But yeah you'd want to give yourself a bit of time to adjust/heal before traveling. I'm still BF my 11 month old so don't have my period back yet so ttc may just be a moot point lol. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a 2018 due date but fxd for 2017.

I'd love to join you! We are hoping to TTC starting in Feb or so, hoping that my cycle will come back around 6 months! We really want to have a close age gap. I am breastfeeding though so who knows. I've read that pumping & bottle-feeding overnight instead of BF can bring cycles back faster, so may try that once we hit the 6 month mark. We'll see!

I agree that with holidays the time will fly by!

Welcome!

Thinking I shouldn't make a front page with all our ttc dates.

Pretty sure O will be here in the next day or so. So after this one more O to get through and then ttc. Eeeekkk!

Had some bad cramps last night and realized I'm a week away from when I got my period back after dd1. So might be getting my cycles back soon. It'll be nice to have one or two before we ttc so I can at least tell if I'm ovulating. I need to find my bbt thermometer and start temping! Even though I never would sleep well enough for temps to be accurate.

My sleep is all over the place as well. I've found the bbt adjuster to be pretty accurate. Obviously our temps rise and fall ar all different rates, but it seems to keep my temps along the same track so for me I feel it's accurate.
O was either yesterday or today. Either way it's a few days ahead of wherebits been the past few cycles which is good!

I'd love to join you! We are hoping to TTC starting in Feb or so, hoping that my cycle will come back around 6 months! We really want to have a close age gap. I am breastfeeding though so who knows. I've read that pumping & bottle-feeding overnight instead of BF can bring cycles back faster, so may try that once we hit the 6 month mark. We'll see!

I agree that with holidays the time will fly by!

Hey marmoset! I just requested "Taking Charge of your Fertility" from the library... also still BFing and trying to get pregnant whilst keeping on doing so! I'll read what t says and see if I can give you any tips ;). Are you ttc #2 or?

Hey marmoset! I just requested "Taking Charge of your Fertility" from the library... also still BFing and trying to get pregnant whilst keeping on doing so! I'll read what t says and see if I can give you any tips ;). Are you ttc #2 or?

Ooh I've heard that is a great resource! Definitely pass along what you read! We'll be trying for #2 yes. We hope to have four (knock wood, not taking anything for granted of course) and I'm 29 and hoping to be done by mid-30s so time's a wastin' haha. And I like the idea of a bunch of littles all at the same time.

I feel like I need to say 'knock wood' every other sentence, I hate the feeling of jinxing anything. But that's where we're coming from!

You said you were hoping for a 2 year gap so your youngest must be around 14 months now is that about right? Do you have boys or girls?

Looking forward to chatting with everyone :)

I'm going to follow this thread if you ladies don't mind I'm doing IVF in the new year hoping to get my rainbow baby xx

You're more than welcome! Anyone trying in the new year is!

Hope you get your rainbow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->