2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

Hey marmoset! I just requested "Taking Charge of your Fertility" from the library... also still BFing and trying to get pregnant whilst keeping on doing so! I'll read what t says and see if I can give you any tips ;). Are you ttc #2 or?

Ooh I've heard that is a great resource! Definitely pass along what you read! We'll be trying for #2 yes. We hope to have four (knock wood, not taking anything for granted of course) and I'm 29 and hoping to be done by mid-30s so time's a wastin' haha. And I like the idea of a bunch of littles all at the same time.

I feel like I need to say 'knock wood' every other sentence, I hate the feeling of jinxing anything. But that's where we're coming from!

You said you were hoping for a 2 year gap so your youngest must be around 14 months now is that about right? Do you have boys or girls?

Looking forward to chatting with everyone :)

Youngest is having her first birthday in a few weeks! So somewhere in between 22-24 months would be ideal. That's what a Jan-mar bfp would get us.

Got my first ttc mail today... ic's from amazon. Skipping the opk'S because I'd have to use way to many of them and have no baseline for when I should take them. I can't be consistent with them with my schedule either. The only days I'm home in the afternoon to test are Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. Maybe after temping in December I'll try in January!

So here's a random worry of mine in this WTT stage: Things are going really well right now, OH and LO and I are all just fitting together into a lovely family routine. I worry that by wanting to add another baby to the mix ASAP, I'm jinxing myself and asking for trouble so to speak. Like this is as good as it's going to get and I should just appreciate it, by wanting even MORE I'm asking to be put in my place by the universe.

I dunno. Is that weird? Do you all ever have that worry?

I have a LOT of worries. Some like that and about how I'll juggle getting around with 2 and dd feeling neglected, etc. It will be a HUGE adjustment for everyone. But everyone will adjust. You'll find a nice routine with a second. And if wanted, a third or a forth. It'll just take some trial and error and adjusting.

We will be TTC our fourth and final baby sometime after the New Year. We had originally agreed on April 2017 for an early year 2018 baby. However since we're going to be done after this and because I'm not getting any younger (lol) we're thinking about pushing it up a bit sooner. We have to get some debt paid off at tax time and as long as finances allow, we may try around Feb/March.

I got the taking charge of your fertility book from the library yesterday and it's awesome! Such an interesting read and I've learned stuff already.

Only 56 days till we can ttc lol! Still no AF though.

So here's a random worry of mine in this WTT stage: Things are going really well right now, OH and LO and I are all just fitting together into a lovely family routine. I worry that by wanting to add another baby to the mix ASAP, I'm jinxing myself and asking for trouble so to speak. Like this is as good as it's going to get and I should just appreciate it, by wanting even MORE I'm asking to be put in my place by the universe.

I dunno. Is that weird? Do you all ever have that worry?

With our firstit was like this. We wanted to ttc right away and then work was going so well and routine was nice so we decided to delay. Well then we got pregnant and mc and I regretted not trying sooner. I don't think you'll regret it. Yes it's different that's for sure but you'll find a new routine too.

About 41ish days here. Give or take a few days either way. Eek! It's so so close. Creaking out a bit lol. Some days dd is such an angel and so cooperative and our schedule and routine just work great and I think another will fit right in. Other days she shows her true dragon colors and every single thing goes to hell and I think with another one I am well and truly f@$&ed. Haha. I'm trying not to think about it too much and psych myself out of it because I know I want more than one. When they're older and in school I'll wish for the days they were all screaming and crying and hanging off my legs lol.

Okay ladies I want to get a lost going for the front page. If you're still following this and want to be on the front page let me know when you will be ttc and what number you're working on. Thanks :)

Okay ladies I want to get a lost going for the front page. If you're still following this and want to be on the front page let me know when you will be ttc and what number you're working on. Thanks :)

We will hopefully be TTC #2 in Feb :) :) :)

Ttc#3 middle of January! That's when I'll have enough hours back at work to qualify for another Mat leave. But with no period I have no idea when we will actually be ttc. So more like we're not preventing anymore starting then :/

It's December!! Ttc next month! Holy crap you guys! Started spotting late last night so AF here very soon then one cycle and we try!

Still don't have AF here!! Beginning to think I definitely won't have a 2017 baby :(

Hey ladies. I just wanted to join in and say hi :) We just got signed up for insurance yesterday and we will start trying next cycle. I am so excited! I actually had a pregnancy dream last night haha!

Welcome!! What number is it for you? I'll add you to the front page.

hi can I join we are ttc come the middle of January this will be baby no6 and our last as hubby will be getting the snip after this one. we are waiting til then as we have mostly summer birthdays so hoping to spread them out a bit plus I didn't want to try over Christmas as id like to celebrate with everyone else and have a little drink plus coming off the pill messes my hormones up so I can be quite snappy so didn't want to have the ump over xmas.

Welcome ladies! I'll add you both to the front page.

Zoe - when will you start trying?

Anyone doing anything to prepare? I'm trying to shed these last few pounds to get to my goal. Already 20lbs below my prepregnancy weight thoughbso not trying too hard haha

I'm doing Pilates to try and strengthen my core as much as possible, my abs are still separated from my first birth so want to get that under control as much as possible before stretching them out again.

I've been feeling super anxious about going through another birth lately - we're not even TTC yet but I'm scared. My first was an induction at 39 weeks due to bleeding, and while it wasn't as bad as some super traumatic stories I've read on here, it was scary and difficult. I'm scared I won't be able to do it again. Anybody else thinking about birth already, or mostly just focusing on the pregnancy step?

Birth hasn't been anything I've been thinking about actually. I was induced at 39 weeks due to high BP and had a 25 hour labor with an hour of pushing. Nurse and doctor practically begged me to get the epi at only 4cm as I was in so much pain. But after that it was nice. I'd do it again except get the epi earlier.

I'm mostly worried about surviving a repeat of the 24/7 nausea with an extremely active toddler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->