2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

Welcome ladies! I'll add you both to the front page.

Zoe - when will you start trying?

Anyone doing anything to prepare? I'm trying to shed these last few pounds to get to my goal. Already 20lbs below my prepregnancy weight thoughbso not trying too hard haha

We will start after the first of the year. I'm taking this month to de-stress and relax as much as I can.

I'm doing vitamins and keeping up my exercising, and taking magnesium and milk thistle to try and help with morning sickness.

2nd labour is easier for sure, so try not to be anxious about it. Recovery is waayyy easier too. I'm not worried about labour personally. I kind of get excited by it, like, what my body can do is so freaking cool. But really, if you've had a hard first labour know that the 2nd will most likely be a better experience.

im just taking vitamins. does the magnesium work? as im dreading the tiredness:sleep: and the feeling sick:nope:, I dread that more than labour I actually quite like it but this time I think il get the epi as I get very bad after pain and I wouldn't mind relaxing through it this time:winkwink:
im also trying to remember to keep up with my pelvic floor exercises and im going to lose a few pounds after Christmas while ttc.

im just taking vitamins. does the magnesium work? as im dreading the tiredness:sleep: and the feeling sick:nope:, I dread that more than labour I actually quite like it but this time I think il get the epi as I get very bad after pain and I wouldn't mind relaxing through it this time:winkwink:
im also trying to remember to keep up with my pelvic floor exercises and im going to lose a few pounds after Christmas while ttc.

Apparently most of the world is magnesium deficient and women who have started supplementing pre pregnancy have less ms/tiredness too! Unfortunately your body doesn't absorb it well when pregnant apparently (why do we not absorb things!?!) so you have to get a jump on it beforehand.

I'm curious, is Jamie a boy or are your 5 all girls? Jamie could be girl or boy over here in Canada :). And I imagine after 5 labours it's just old hat for you!!

I'm gonna call foul on the magnesium. I took a supplement before pregnancy with dd (couple months of a good dose) and while pregnant and I had nasty morning sickness for 20 weeks and have been in a constant state of exhaustion since then lol.

Kylasbaby I was the same way during my past two successful pregnancies. I had HG with my second baby up until 16 weeks and with my third until 18 weeks. Amazingly with my first I didn't have any morning sickness. I have no idea if my vitamin stores were depleted or what but I'm expecting HG with any future pregnancies, which is why baby #4 is going to be our last.

Hi, can I join? Really hoping to ttc #2 in Feb, but nervously awaiting smear results as I have had issues before. Should get the results sometime after Xmas so would love something to focus on and keep my mind off them!

Had a tricky delivery with #1 as well so worried about that as it was horrid :-(

I'm waffling a bit... wanted a 2017 baby but now that I've accepted it probably ones happen a 2018 baby is looking better and better! But means I have to keep him/her home a whole extra year before they start school... :/.

Hi all!
Can I join? Getting my implant removed January/February. So looking to TTC march onwards.

I already have 3 and birthdays are
October, December, February and my and DH are November.

Would it be sensible to avoid these months? Only problem is that would meant waiting until may and I don't think I can be that patient!! Xxx

Apparently most of the world is magnesium deficient and women who have started supplementing pre pregnancy have less ms/tiredness too! Unfortunately your body doesn't absorb it well when pregnant apparently (why do we not absorb things!?!) so you have to get a jump on it beforehand.

I'm curious, is Jamie a boy or are your 5 all girls? Jamie could be girl or boy over here in Canada :). And I imagine after 5 labours it's just old hat for you!!

oh really well il give that a go!!

Jamie is a boy, my husbands side kick lol. so there all hoping for a boy this time but most likely be a girl lol x

Hi, can I join? Really hoping to ttc #2 in Feb, but nervously awaiting smear results as I have had issues before. Should get the results sometime after Xmas so would love something to focus on and keep my mind off them!

Had a tricky delivery with #1 as well so worried about that as it was horrid :-(

Welcome! I'm hoping your results come back fine. Remember that every pregnancy and delivery and baby are different! Your delivery with any future kids could be completely different!

I'm waffling a bit... wanted a 2017 baby but now that I've accepted it probably ones happen a 2018 baby is looking better and better! But means I have to keep him/her home a whole extra year before they start school... :/.

Sorry love. What I said ant to be will be :hugs:

Hi all!
Can I join? Getting my implant removed January/February. So looking to TTC march onwards.

I already have 3 and birthdays are
October, December, February and my and DH are November.

Would it be sensible to avoid these months? Only problem is that would meant waiting until may and I don't think I can be that patient!! Xxx

Welcome! It's all about what you want. If you can plan when a baby will be born and want to avoid those months, go for it. I have a weird thing where I really hate certain months so we will be avoiding a due date in those. At least to start. If it takes a while to get pregnant we might re-evaluate. But yes, patience isn't my strong suit either haha.

AFM - sorry I've been MIA. My mother had, once again, found a journal I have on here and started stalking it again so I've stopped posting much about our plans as I don't want her knowing. But I'm still around.

We all ready to start TTC??

Front page has been updated! Take a look and make sure I've gotten it right. Lots of tries this month! Be sure to keep us updated :)

I was supposed to be having my implant out today but my appointment got cancelled soo disappointed. Never mind it will be out by the end of. next week so straight to ttc! Hubby is getting excited too as he was texting me baby names constantly while he's been working away. Really can't wait now!!!

Aw that's awesome!

Speaking of names, do you guys have any? Only one we know for sure is Summer Grace for a girl. I love love love how it goes with dds name, Ashlyn :) Boys names we haven't discussed for a while. Didn't even have a boy name when ttc and earlt pregnant with dd. We had the panorama test so knew gender just before 11 weeks anyway. Swaying for a girl again so fingers crossed!

I like peter and Phillip for boys... girls we like Jasmine but we're, well white and it's more of an Indian name around here. I also like Elsie and Paige.

How are you swaying?

I was wondering if I could join you ladies even though the possibility of TTC this year is very slight? The earliest we'd probably start trying is September. :flower:

My name is Keely and I'm a 25 year old SAHM of 2, a DS named Liam (3) and a DD named Thea (10 months) so we're WTT for #3. We're planning to go team :yellow: but we're both kind of hoping for a girl so may gender sway again since our first :pink: sway was successful. :D

yep all set ( I think) af is here so once shes gone its all systems go!!

I like peter and Phillip for boys... girls we like Jasmine but we're, well white and it's more of an Indian name around here. I also like Elsie and Paige.

How are you swaying?

I like Jasmine too! But we are also very white and here it's more of a Spanish/Hispanic name.

So I'm on a girl friendly diet which is pretty much low everything. The theory is that since male fetuses are more sensitive if you make your body think it's going through a hard time (aka a diet) the chances are higher for a girl conception as female fetuses are hardier. I'm also on vitex which sways pink. And I'm doing a lot with negative ions that are supposed to sway girl. I have a rock salt lamp on all night and a negative ion necklace and a rose quartz bracelet. Also apply lavender every night. And for January the Chinese gender chart predicts girl. Tho you have to make sure it adjusts for your lunar age as that's what the calendar is based on. It worked for dd so figure it at least ups our chances a bit. We're using a donor so can only sway my side.

I will say though that my diet started in the spring so way before ttc. I'm not doing it for ttc. I had a goal of 52lbs and I have 6ish pounds to lose to get there. But losing weight is supposed to be the best way to sway pink bc then your body thinks times are hard and a boy fetus would be less likely to survive. And I'm taking a cranberry supplement to keep my vaginal ph low. Theory behind that is that female sperm, being hardier and less sensitive, can survive the more acidic environment whereas the male sperm wouldn't survive.

I was wondering if I could join you ladies even though the possibility of TTC this year is very slight? The earliest we'd probably start trying is September. :flower:

My name is Keely and I'm a 25 year old SAHM of 2, a DS named Liam (3) and a DD named Thea (10 months) so we're WTT for #3. We're planning to go team :yellow: but we're both kind of hoping for a girl so may gender sway again since our first :pink: sway was successful. :D

Welcome! I'll add you to the front.

yep all set ( I think) af is here so once shes gone its all systems go!!

Woohoo! Good luck!

I used pH theory to get my DD but I did a very simplified sway. I just used RepHresh as the instructions in the package suggest from the time that my period ended to the time that O occurred.

I used pH theory to get my DD but I did a very simplified sway. I just used RepHresh as the instructions in the package suggest from the time that my period ended to the time that O occurred.

That works too! Just kinda creeps me out so I do lots of cranberry! And diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->