2019 Junebugs

Hey girls <3

Baby E is a dream, too. I don’t want to brag too much because it would probably jinx me lol but I am feeling like a lucky mama every morning and night. Other than a round of thrush, she’s been perfectly healthy.

DH on the other hand, many days I just want to leave him. Hoping it’s just all just a phase. I’ve just been really let down with his parenting. I believe he has male PPD, and idk how to get him to listen. He denies everything I mention; he loves her, he’s happy, he’s just tired from work. Which, could be very true - but in my heart I just don’t feel like he cares.

She had her 2 month appt and awaiting her 4 month when they’ll do more shots too. So sad! But I’m looking forward to seeing her growth and seeing if we can start any baby foods for fun.

I’m so glad you mentioned Christmas :xmas23: I am so excited for the holidays this year! After LTTTC and never knowing if holidays would be complete for us with our own children, it’s going to be so different, in all the right ways. I def want to get some pictures taken! I’ve got her Halloween costume already and a couple “my first Halloween” outfits, so cute. Can’t wait to take her to a pumpkin patch or apple orchard, something outside finally. We stayed cooped up all summer and it was boring lol

Hope everyone is finally feeling better (took me nearly 12 weeks/13 weeks to feel 100%) - and babies are doing beautifully and we have some happy homes. <3

Wow !!
Cannot believe our baby’s are 1 this month !!
Happy Birthday to those that have already reached the big milestone !!

How are mummies and babies doing ?!

Hey @Babybump87 yes time went by so fast! Bree turned one May 24th. She is already starting to run. Super smart and huge personality. We are doing good. Last baby is on the way! How are you guys?

Aww that’s amazing ! I’m so glad you are all doing well !!

How’s the pregnancy going? ! I must check in if you’ve got a journal!

We are all doing good thanks ! DS is one today ! Crazy I’ve felt so emotional all day . Not being able to spend it with family either has been hard as we are all so close ! Xx

Aww that’s amazing ! I’m so glad you are all doing well !!

How’s the pregnancy going? ! I must check in if you’ve got a journal!

We are all doing good thanks ! DS is one today ! Crazy I’ve felt so emotional all day . Not being able to spend it with family either has been hard as we are all so close ! Xx

The pregnancy is going good! Thanks for asking. Sorry you are feeling emotional I can understand that. It stinks when you can not spend time with family. We did actually do an outdoor get together for my daughters bday and only invited immediate family and we kept our distance. It was a good safe time. No one got sick or the corona. Have a great day!

We had a fabulous day ! Family came over but we stayed inside and them out it started raining pretty heavy which wasnt good ! We are going to have a get together this week in the garden so looking forward to that !

Glad your pregnancy is going so well have you found out the gender or a surprise !!?

We had a fabulous day ! Family came over but we stayed inside and them out it started raining pretty heavy which wasnt good ! We are going to have a get together this week in the garden so looking forward to that !

Glad your pregnancy is going so well have you found out the gender or a surprise !!?

I was trying to be team yellow however I was able to tell just by watching at the first ultrasound that I am having another beautiful little girl! A boy would have been awesome since I have a girl then boy then girl but that is alright! I am happy with a girl as well.

Not sure if anyone else still uses the forum but how are our babies 2 this month !!!

How are they all doing ?!!

I’m still about! Huxley turned 2 on 2nd June! Doesn’t seem possible that they are 2!

I’m still about! Huxley turned 2 on 2nd June! Doesn’t seem possible that they are 2!
Aww hey mummy !!! I know yes it’s surreal ! I feel like they should be 1 not 2 !! James will be 3 on Saturday ! Xx

Ah happy birthday to your little guy for tomorrow! I feel like covid took a whole year away so I feel like they should be 1! It’s lovely watching them grow. Can’t believe 2 years ago we were all waiting for updates!!!!

Ah happy birthday to your little guy for tomorrow! I feel like covid took a whole year away so I feel like they should be 1! It’s lovely watching them grow. Can’t believe 2 years ago we were all waiting for updates!!!!

Thank you ! He had a wonderful day !
Covid for sure took away a whole year of their lives ! I’ve loved them being at home and the extra time but not so much the home learning !

It’s crazy how time just passes us all by !

Yeah the home learning part not so great!!!! Time sure does fly!

did you guys decide if you will try again?

Yeah the home learning part not so great!!!! Time sure does fly!

did you guys decide if you will try again?
We are totally unsure I keep going back and forth in my mind, we are probably going to make a decision later in the year now DS is 2 !! Covid makes me worried too , how have you found being pregnant with the pandemic ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->