2019 Junebugs

Wifey she’s adorable glad she’s doing so well !! I am nearly 5 weeks PP too and yet to get AF back like you I am not looking forward to it at all!

We switched to Aptimal Pepti 1 about 2 weeks ago due to possible Cows milk allergy . He’s so much better on it but now the pooping situation! He’s had it a few times now , maybe we may have to go to a fully hydrolysed formula, his stools are so loose too. So glad E didn’t have blood in her stools ! I know Googling is such a scary thing to do but we just can’t help ourselves ! I’ve found no info on it for a formula fed baby which is annoying !

Trip to the GP I think this week !

GP said it’s probably the milk and see how he goes was prescribed gaviscon and this seems to be helping !

I’ve been really emotional this week ! DD1 finished year 1 and got a really good schoo report so cried at that . BIL got married and that was emotional , I know these kinds things do get you emotional but feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat !

I have a appointment with the ENT tomorrow over the tinnitus not gonna lie I am nervous and worried about it !

I’ve been getting loads of EWCM so I am assuming AF will make an appearance next week or so !

Baby is 6 weeks old on Wednesday ! Seriously were has the time gone already ! How are you ladies and your bubs?!

Hi ladies! I’ve been neglecting BnB but if you’re on FB you probably have seen my updates. Lorelei is doing pretty well, gaining weight and is such a happy and sweet little doll. Our breastfeeding issues never really resolved so I met with a lactation consultant and she confirmed what I’d been thinking, baby has a severe tongue tie, lip tie and a high palate plus I have an over supply. So we have an appt with an ENT to have her ties fixed. I’m really excited because breastfeeding has been a little frustrating for us both. Can’t wait to get this done so we can work on that latch and my supply. Tired of being wet and stinking like milk. #-o

Hi ladies! I’ve been neglecting BnB but if you’re on FB you probably have seen my updates. Lorelei is doing pretty well, gaining weight and is such a happy and sweet little doll. Our breastfeeding issues never really resolved so I met with a lactation consultant and she confirmed what I’d been thinking, baby has a severe tongue tie, lip tie and a high palate plus I have an over supply. So we have an appt with an ENT to have her ties fixed. I’m really excited because breastfeeding has been a little frustrating for us both. Can’t wait to get this done so we can work on that latch and my supply. Tired of being wet and stinking like milk. #-o

Glad your both doing well ! That’s frustrating that those issues went unnoticed ! Hopefully get them fixed soon and she (and you) will be much happier !

I started a combination BC pill at 6 weeks post partum and it is a 21 day pill supply so at day 21 you go on no pill for 7 days. I got my period with that. I exclusively pump so I wasn't sure if that would keep me from getting a period but apparently the BC had other plans. It is all good though. It was a little heavier than usual and lasted 5 days instead of my usual 3-4 but it is gone now. I AM still thinking about another baby lol. I am 32 and would like to have a 4th and final one before 35 if I am going to do it sooo would want to start trying again at least by 33 but for some reason my body keeps wanting to go for it now. Then I am like woah slow down that is crazy. LOL!

I cannot have the combined pill due to headaches and my body doesn’t handle just the one hormone well . I just tend to bleed all the time on the mini pill. I may opt for the copper coil . I’m still waiting for my first AF.

Oh gosh baby no4 for you then Hoping ! That would be lovely . I’d never rule out having a fourth myself and same as you id like it to be before I’m 35 or 36 at a push!

Haha it is a bit crazy thinking about more babies now!

Lol! I think it is crazy also but I had a wonderful pregnancy minus the GD and 2-3 panic attacks I experienced. I think if I am going to try it will be soonish. It took me 6 months last time so maybe I will start at 6 months postpartum this time. 2 under 2 is going to suck again but if I want one more and done it is going to happen soon or it just wont lol.

Hoping - you had panic attacks? I have a friend that had some miscarriages, she actually joined our group at one point when we first started it but she lost the pregnancy. Anyhow, she’s pregnant now (8 weeks) and has had some awful panic attacks. When did you have yours? I’m wondering if it’s a hormonal/early pregnancy thing for her.

So we got Lorelei’s lip and tongue tie released yesterday it was horrible to watch but quick. She doesn’t seem to have pain but she’s inconsolable while trying to latch so I’m hoping it will just take time since her mouth feels so different. She nurses fine when she’s tired though. She even managed to spray me in the face with my own breastmilk twice this morning while I was sleeping. :haha:

The only thing I would worry about is the fact I would be 3 years old and my hips were in agony near the end of my pregnancy! But that defiantly wouldn’t stop me ! I’d be mindful of the time too Hoping . Took us 8 months to conceive James , the longest of all three pregnancies !

I’m still suffering with my stomach muscles, not sure if I strained them or if they have separated, going to discuss with my GP at my check up which isn’t until 9 weeks PP (currently 7 weeks PP now )

I also have a MRI booked for this in going tinnitus issues ! Did you have a MRI Hoping ? Not gonna like I’m very anxious about it !

So we got Lorelei’s lip and tongue tie released yesterday it was horrible to watch but quick. She doesn’t seem to have pain but she’s inconsolable while trying to latch so I’m hoping it will just take time since her mouth feels so different. She nurses fine when she’s tired though. She even managed to spray me in the face with my own breastmilk twice this morning while I was sleeping. :haha:

We had James’s tongue tie snipped yesterday too ! He’s been very unsettled since. The midwife told us they may still fuss for a few days while they get used to the new range of movement so hopefully that’s what is happening for Lorelei. Hope she settles over the next few days !

I bleed on the mini pill too. My dr tried to get me on it again but I refused... I also didn’t wanna take anything to permanent as I would love another!!!! Hubby isn’t against the idea but I just don’t know where we would fit another baby in??? Eldest has his own room, the girls share and Huxley will go in with cooper. Ideally need another room.

I’m worried I’ll never feel done having babies? People tell me you know when your done? But I don’t feel that way! Also I’m 35 this year so the clock is ticking.

My health visitor said Huxley has a slight tongue tie?! Sorry you ladies have had to have babies ties sorted... must be hard seeing it happen. Hopefully feeding improves for all.

Yes I’ve had an mri when I had my molar. I didn’t enjoy the process but I think it didn’t help that it was an awful situation and my emotions were all over the joint. They give you head phones so just try focus on the music and you’ll be out in no time.

Huxley has a hospital appointment on Tuesday and hopefully they will say that both his testicles are descended!

I think I feel the same way as you Mummy when it comes to having children ! I know so many people that have struggled to conceive or miscarried . I’m so lucky and blessed that I’ve had three successful pregnancies and three beautiful children they are truly my life! I feel so much for those who struggle to conceive.

Aww no is Huxley getting his snipped too ? Best while they are only babies ! After 6 months a vein grows across it apparently they have to have a small operation to release it !

Thanks for the advice on the MRI , have to just try and stay calm I suppose. Fingers crossed for Huxleys appointment tomorrow !

I got AF this morning too first one! Made me feel kinda sad in a way that the pregnancy is over although it was hard we would all do it again in a heartbeat aye!

We have decided to go ahead with having another. I am not rushing anything I am just going to go ahead and get off my birth control since I am bleeding on it anyways when I get to the 3rd week of pills I start spotting. So annoying. I am not really in the mood for sex lately anyways but I believe that is always a side effect for me on BC pills. I would not want to get pregnant in September since that is when I got pregnant with Breelyn but really anytime after that is fine. I know it is so soon and technically we are supposed to wait at least a year to 18 months but I have baby fever bad. LOL.

yes @Mrs. JJ I did get 2-3 panic attacks that came out of no where but I was in the 3rd trimester. I think it was because I was feeling so weird at the end. Like I was literally zapped of energy and could not concentrate on even driving sometimes it was odd. That has gone away since not pregnant so if it happens again I will remind myself it is temporary.

@Babybump87 No I didn't get an MRI yet for the tinnitus if that is what you were asking. I probably need to get one but I just didn't follow through with anything after I read there isn't a cure. I just been learning to deal with it. Good luck hun!

Oh wow Hoping that’s amazing good luck with your journey you are brave for going for it again soon after Breelyn! BC is such a pain when you bleed all the time! I’d love another , maybe another boy!

Yes sorry if my post wasn’t clear regarding the mri , apparently there’s a cyst or something of that nature that can grow on/near your auditory nerve that can cause it .. maybe something for you to explore in the future if needed. I’m just exploring all my options but I’m still hoping it goes in a few months when my hormones settle down! Not gonna lie I still find it very frustrating/disorienting! If not it only really bothers me now in a quiet room or at night !! So annoying aye !

@Babybump87 yes I have read about it before. It is a benign tumor that can form. I haven't had it checked out. I am taking my time on getting pregnant again. I still do not even feel like having sex yet very much so it will be awhile before I get pregnant I am sure so it will be another 6 months or longee before I get pregnant probably lol. No rushing here.

Last edited:
Yeh that’s it !

You will get pregnant when it’s meant to be , although saying that we know how frustrating TTC can be! You never know though ! Keep us updated! Fingers crossed for you x

Hey :)

We are doing good :) I feel like at 13 weeks we are finally seeing some kind of routine with napping which in turn has been helping the night time sleeping.

How are you mummy2corban? Xx

Hey ladies

Wow where has the time gone already ?! Our babies are 3 months old !

James is a dream , he’s sleeping really well of a night from around 9pm until 5/6am ! He’s feeding every 3 hours in the day to make up for it! He’s really settle on his milk now too which is good ! He has his 3 month needles tomorrow not looking forward to that at all. He also has an appointment at the hospital soon to rule out clicky hip ! The girls adore him and cannot do enough for him ! It’s so sweet when they come out of school to give him a kiss ! I’m so blessed with my children that’s for sure !

Sarah - Glad your settling into a routine ! It does help so much !

What are you ladies getting your bubs for Christmas ?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->