2019 Junebugs

@Babybump87 Thank you for letting me know! I never experienced it with my other two pregnancies and this was the very first time that happened today. Since uncrossing my legs and putting my legs up it has NOT happened again. I am pretty tired feeling and out of it today anyways because I didn't sleep good last night so maybe that didn't help with adding to my issue. Hope your ears are doing better! My tinnitus has gotten louder again all the sudden. All these weather changes. Hope the acid is better too once you take zantac. I have tums too but barely take them because they aren't strong enough for the acid I get.

@Babybump87 Thank you for letting me know! I never experienced it with my other two pregnancies and this was the very first time that happened today. Since uncrossing my legs and putting my legs up it has NOT happened again. I am pretty tired feeling and out of it today anyways because I didn't sleep good last night so maybe that didn't help with adding to my issue. Hope your ears are doing better! My tinnitus has gotten louder again all the sudden. All these weather changes. Hope the acid is better too once you take zantac. I have tums too but barely take them because they aren't strong enough for the acid I get.

I’m glad your feeling much better !! Maybe you restricted the blood flow in your system somehow ! Pregnancy doesn’t really strange this !

My ear is still the same is so annoying ! I can sleep a bit better now but it’s always there! I think the fact I’ve had a cold/sinus issues has not helped ! Going to see the ENT on 23 Feb so not long to wait !! I’m wondering if it may be a hormonal thing since this is the first time I’m carrying a boy and I’ve never had any kind of issues with my ears ! Thanks for asking !
So sorry yours has gone louder hoping it’s just a temporary spike for you and it calms down !! I think it’s just a strange condition and many people just don’t get how annoying / life changing it can be ! Xx

@Babybump87 Yes it definitely can be annoying. I got good at ignoring mine for the most part. I didn't have it in my last two pregnancies mine showed up after a cold and stayed for ever now. I hope yours goes away once you get the congestion out! Hormones do seem to do a lot of messing around with our bodies though also so that could be it too!

Yeah I was going to mention low blood pressure and/or having low iron. I suffer with low blood pressure anyway so get lots of dizzy episodes but being preggo, having low blood pressure and low iron really does a number on you. I’ve felt really weird but as I’ve had the same in previous pregnancies it doesn’t freak me so much. I’d defo ask your dr about it.

Congrats on your girlie @mkyerby16 !

I now have a whole drawer of clothes, probably be another 9lb plus one that won’t need all this tiny stuff but it was all gifted to me. Makes me happy to look at it anyway!

Cute bump!!

We had a 23 week scan yesterday, OB said “she’s perfect!” — love this baby girl so much already. We saw the cutest little bum and baby legs, her hands and feet, a couple little peeks at her face, saw and heard her little heart galloping away. She really is perfect! :cloud9:

Best. Thing. Ever.

Congrats on the girl @mkyerby16!!!

Cute bump @Mummy2Corban!!

I am all good ladies :) I feel a lot better today. I really do think it was just the crossed legs and waiting 4 hours to eat. After I ate lunch I felt better. I did check with the OB to make sure my iron blood work was good and they said it was. So no worries on Iron level. 24 weeks tomorrow for me! WOOT YAY VDAY!!!

So I'm supposed to be having my appointment with the high risk doctor today but I found out they double booked me for today and tomorrow at places 2 hours apart in driving timing. Now I have to wait to call when they open to verify which one I'm supposed to go to. Regardless, I get to find out if I'm having a boy or girl today or tomorrow!!

Ugh, sorry, Hoping! I'm glad you've got an eye on it anyway <3

Babybump - No Tums?!?! That's wild! When my heartburn was SUPER bad with my other two (especially with my daughter) I'd take two Tums and a Zantac. The Tums would only help for about 10 minutes or so, but by then the Zantac would kick in :haha: If it was REALLY awful, I'd also have a vanilla milkshake. Dairy always seemed to help too! Hope the Gaviscon & Zantac do the trick for you!

Actually, come to think of it, I really haven't had bad heartburn this pregnancy at all. Odd because it was HORRIBLE for both my other pregnancies :wacko:

Mkyer - :happydance: Yay! Congrats on your girl!!!

Mummy - :yipee: Cute bump & happy 24 weeks!!! :flower:

Wifey - Awwwww! Adorable! <3

DaTucker - YAY! Exciting! :)

AFM - Having a rough day. I've been up since 3:30 AM (thank you pregnancy insomnia and anxiety), fairly sure that I forgot to take my Diclegis last night, barely ate breakfast this morning, then was so incredibly nauseous that I almost had to go home from work. I've been crying on and off. This morning I was actually in a good mood and I think existing on caffine and adrenaline. I wasn't even hungry (hence barely eating). I'm just miserable now, and at work. I just want to go home and lie down. :cry: and DH is supposed to be working late so he's not going to be any help either. I get to go pick up my two kids, make dinner, get them settled, etc. on my own. :(

@Hoping4numbr3 it’s nice to know someone else who is going through the same thing! Although I wish we didn’t have it ! We will see what the ENT has to say about it all ! Not
Holding my breath for much information ! Did you ever see a ENT about yours ? Just read your feeling much better too !!

Congratulations your your baby girl @mkyerby16

Cute bump @Mummy2Corban !!

Oh that’s so annoying @DaTucker hope you manage to get it sorted and appointment goes well !

@BellaRosa8302 I know I looked in all my local shops and couldn’t get them so asked in the pharmacist and she told me ! I was so bummed they were the only things that helped last two pregnancies and they tasted ok to ! I’ve asked my GP for Gaviscon and some prescription tablets I took last time with DD2 . Hopefully they will give me them . It got that bad last night I actually threw up ! Sorry your not feeling to good yourself hope you feel better when you get in from work . Take some time to relax and chill when the kids are in bed ! X

Cute bump!!

We had a 23 week scan yesterday, OB said “she’s perfect!” — love this baby girl so much already. We saw the cutest little bum and baby legs, her hands and feet, a couple little peeks at her face, saw and heard her little heart galloping away. She really is perfect! :cloud9:

Best. Thing. Ever.

Awww that’s amazing !!

There was only a oz different with my girls
DD1 was 7lb 14oz and DD2 was exactly 8lb 0z !

I’m wondering how big baby No3 will be seeing how this is the smallest bump I’ve had at this stage of all my pregnancies!

My newphew was born 10lb 14oz ! All natural too !! Gulp . He looked like a 2 month old lol

10lb 14oz! Wow! I was a 10lb 9oz baby... made me worry my babies would be big but mine have been average I guess!

8lb 2oz
8lb 9oz
8lb 15oz
8lb 7oz

Each pregnancy my bump has gotten smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->