2019 Junebugs

This is so interesting because my last pregnancy it happened every time I took a walk for exercise. I wonder if a full bladder and walking are common triggers.

I usually drink a bottle of water on the school run and this seem to be the only time so far I’ve had them !

Yes ive been getting BH from about 12 weeks! Nothing uncomfortable really just goes hard and heavy. Happened last time too from really early on. Sometimes if I’ve overdone it, sometimes for no reason at all it seems.

I’ve had a chesty cough and sore throat the last week, been resting and hitting the ginger and garlic hard! Also lots of vitamin C in the form of Asorbic Acid - really boosts your system! Feeling much better today but not quite, hopefully another 24hrs of looking after myself.
Glad your feeling better! I need to stock up on vitamins

Ugh to all the sickness. My immune system has been very low this pregnancy, too, and I've been getting every bug that comes into my house and staying sick longer than anyone else who gets it. Not the usual for me. I hope you all feel better soon!

Oh no hope your feeling better soon . My immune system is awful too during pregnancy . This is the second cold I’ve had since around New Years Eve ! Doesn’t help the little ones bring home all kinds of bugs from school !

I was just looking at the trimester boards.... how crazy is it that we aren’t far of being in the 3rd tri??? You wish away the first tri and them boom your in the third!!!! I can’t wait to meet baby but this is more than likely going to be my last soooo I don’t want it to fly by!!!

How is everyone? X

I seriously cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone ! I feel so tiny for coming upto 22 weeks too . This may be our last baby too but never say never haha!

I can feel him move all the time now ! Which is amazing . Getting stronger movements by the day ! Going for the whooping cough vaccine this afternoon hope it doesn’t hurt too much haha !

It’s DD1s and DHs birthday next week so busy planning a meal for DH and DD1s first soft play party ! She’s super excited !

Nothing else going on !

Well yes never say never but I think I’d need to win the lottery to convince DH for no.6!!!

It’s amazing feeling baby! This one seems fairly chilled.... so another reason I think boy?! How did your jab go? I must book mine.

Exciting birthday time! It’s so cute when they get to an age of understanding a birthday party and having to invite friends to a party.

I've been getting BH almost daily for quite a while now. I think it's normal to get them earlier and earlier in each pregnancy.

As for getting sick, knock on wood, I've only gotten sick once this pregnancy! I've been using the Perfectly Posh Immunator stick. I know... might be crazy of me, but the only time I got sick was when my husband moved it from the usual spot, which made me forget to use it for a couple of weeks. I just put it on the inside of my wrists each morning. I've been doing the same to my daughter, and she was in the same boat as me - she got sick around when I did (when we weren't using it). Maybe coincidence, but since it seems to be working, I'm continuing to use it! It's based on thieves essential oils and put into a huge lip-balm type stick. (For anyone interested!)

3rd tri already?? When does that start again??? I'm 23 +1 today <3 Wow! On one hand, feels like I've been pregnant forever, but on the other hand it feels like it's flown! Not ready to have baby come out quite yet - still have tons to do! :wacko:

Well yes never say never but I think I’d need to win the lottery to convince DH for no.6!!!

It’s amazing feeling baby! This one seems fairly chilled.... so another reason I think boy?! How did your jab go? I must book mine.

Exciting birthday time! It’s so cute when they get to an age of understanding a birthday party and having to invite friends to a party.

Haha DH was already on about having a fourth on the way home from the scan I was still in shock from baby being a boy haha !!

Jab went ok thanks my arm is killing me now ! Got to go back tomorrow for the flu jab receptionist told me they ran out but apparently the nurse has some and bloods to check my iron and B12 level ! My arms gonna be black and blue by the end of the week lol .

Yeah it’s really lovely seeing her excited . She’s been to loads of parties over the year so think she deserves her own !

I've been getting BH almost daily for quite a while now. I think it's normal to get them earlier and earlier in each pregnancy.

As for getting sick, knock on wood, I've only gotten sick once this pregnancy! I've been using the Perfectly Posh Immunator stick. I know... might be crazy of me, but the only time I got sick was when my husband moved it from the usual spot, which made me forget to use it for a couple of weeks. I just put it on the inside of my wrists each morning. I've been doing the same to my daughter, and she was in the same boat as me - she got sick around when I did (when we weren't using it). Maybe coincidence, but since it seems to be working, I'm continuing to use it! It's based on thieves essential oils and put into a huge lip-balm type stick. (For anyone interested!)

3rd tri already?? When does that start again??? I'm 23 +1 today <3 Wow! On one hand, feels like I've been pregnant forever, but on the other hand it feels like it's flown! Not ready to have baby come out quite yet - still have tons to do! :wacko:

Ohh now I’m intrigued by this posh stick !! Seems like it’s working a treat for you and your DD. Must google it !

NHS says third tri week 28 until 40 in the U.K.. different websites say different weeks which is annoying haha .

Oh I am not organised for baby at all! I keep thinking got loads of time! I think after the half term will be when I start baby mode !

Does anyone else have pain at the top of their bump? Could it be heartburn / indigestion ?

Been in agony last 2 days worse of a night . Should have mentioned it today at GP but didn’t think much of it until now !

What a beautiful baby!!!!! Amazing how clear her face is!!! V day! Yes! I’m there Wednesday.

Yeah I thought 3rd tri was 27 or 28 weeks... so just I’ve 4 weeks for me! Aghhhh!

@Babybump87 i just had some pain and discomfort at the top of my bump but I still get a bit of nausea specially if I eat so I think mine different. Maybe see how you go tomorrow and if no better give them a call or your midwife?

Thanks ladies! Technology now is soooo awesome. Probably acid reflux or indegestion @Babybump87. Can you try Zantac? It is safe during pregnancy. I would mention it to your OB though for sure.

Hubby birthday is Valentine's day, we've been together 10 years and not really celebrated Valentine's but this year he asked me if here was anything I wanted. We've been in out.house for nearly 2 years and we have a shower only like a walking wet room. I said a bath jokingly, he's gone and booked a night in a hotel for us that has a bath. Actually cried when he told.me but tbh this pregnancy I've been so emotional everything is making me cry

Have any of you become dizzy at all? I just now was sitting cross legged at my desk at work and all the sudden my eyes went wonky. Like the whole room was moving side to side and I felt my heart beat speed up. I uncrossed my legs and put them up on an exercise ball and I seem okay now but that gave me a slight panic attack! Never experienced that before.

Hoping - BEAUTIFUL scan pics!!! :cloud9: Happy V-day (in 2 days)!!! I think my own V-day is coming up on Sunday! 24 weeks, right?? <3 Exciting!!!

Babybump - Agreed - try Zantac 75. My doctor ok'd it in my previous pregnancies.

Emzee - that's amazing!!! Enjoy your bath! :flower:

Hoping - That's scary! I've had a few vision issues, but thought it was probably the aura you get before a migrane (without the actual headache). Usually when it's happened, I get squiggly lines on both sides of my eyes and feel like I've got tunnel vision. It's REALLY uncomfortable! It def tells me to slow down. I'd still mention it to your doctor <3

@BellaRosa8302 I am thinking it was because of the way I was sitting crosslegged and kind of on my legs. Probably was restricting blood flow. My OB office is impossible to contact. It goes to a call center and it is a 15 minute wait just to leave a message. I will keep an eye on it and see how I feel and go to emergency room if it gets worse or more frequent :) Thanks!

Oh it’s for heartburn really hit me hard last night after eating my favourite cheese and garlic bread slices !! There now on my not to eat list was awful !

I’ve been and got some Gaviscon and Zantac ! Hopefully they will do the trick ! I used Tums with the girls but they seem to have discontinued them in the U.K. .

@Hoping4numbr3 I’ve been going dizzy too ! Have you had your BP / iron levels etc checked lately ?! My BP is fine but got to have bloods tomorrow ! It’s really scary when it happens ! Hope your feeling much better now .

Oh wow @emzeebob !! That’s really thoughtful of your DH !! Have an amazing relaxing time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->