This is the second time. The first time was a month or so ago. After sex when I wiped the bodily fluids were tinged pink. Two wipes and it was over.. Just now was the same and the sexond time. The first time was after kind of rough sex and this time was medium roughness. Its putting me off sex! Im going to give my dr. a ring Monday just to see what she says. Ive had two ultrasounds at 7 and 9 weeks and have a healthy little guy in there it still just makes me worry a little..

Is this normal? Does sex do something like this to any one else?

I'm popping over from 3rd tri, hope you don't mind :). When I was about 10 weeks I had some spitting after DTD! The doctor told me that when you're pregnant, your cervix is much more sensitive and definitely easier to irritate

I asked my OB about it yesterday - she said spotting after :sex: is normal but if it happens to wait 1 week before doing it again.

Yep, I have this. We were really really really gentle the other night and it was still pink but nothing afterwards.

I mentioned it to my GP and my midwife, neither of whom were concerned and my midwife said it's not abnormal. It's not very nice though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->