20dpo bfn no af

Angelstar38

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am new to the forum so please bare with me. I am trying to conceive and my cycle is usually pretty regular. According to my chart I had sex the day before ovulation and also on the day of ovulation. I then had some spotting/light bleeding 7 days after ovulation which was pink in colour and then a rust kind of colour, orange red, it was light and lasted 48 hours...I had some mild af type cramps...I am now 20dpo and no af making me 6 days late ( give or take a day) on my usually cycle. I have taken hpts (frer and Superdrug) and all bfn. I felt some sharp twinges last week in my ovary area and some mild af type cramps but it never showed. I felt like I was going to come on but never did and I felt quite wet. I have heard about ladies who do not show on hpt until weeks later. So I am in an agonising state of waiting...just want either a bfp or my af so I can down to trying the next month. I am 39 next month so I know time isn't on my side. I so want to have a baby so this wait and see is hard! Any advice, similar stories would be greatly appreciated. Love and baby dust to you all xxx

Anyone with similar story and turned out they were pregnant despite getting bfn on hpt? Thinking the short bleed a week after ovulation might have been implantation bleeding?

Is it possible you didn't ovulate when you think you did? That you actually ov last week- you say you had twinges and cm then so could maybe be a late ovulation?

you could have ovulated later fingers crossed and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->