20yo, ttc #1

AshNTom

Reaction score
Buddies wanted! im 20 years old, and am ttc #1.

anyine around the same age please buddy up with me. Jett, on here is also 20.

I'm 23 & trying for number 1 too!! I'll be buddies with you! What CD are you on?

CD16 tomorrow... But still no positive OPK yet. I'm very confused with all this! It can be so overwhelming

i havent yet used opks, think itd stress me out way to much, if we get to 4 or 5 months of ttc and nothing, then we might go down that path. there is so much information around its overwhelming trying to make scense of it all lol

i think with the opks, the lines are meant to be even colours when your ovulating but not 100% sure.
This website is a heaven sent https://www.pregnancy-education.com/

I'm going to look at that site tonight while I'm at work! I have a whole 7 hours left :/
I wasn't planning on doing OPKs this early on either...actually in January I missed a ton of my pills and didnt care because we decided to "NTNP". Well that status faded quickly because we got excited. Now we are definitely TTC!!

its great! it breaks everything down nice and simple. I never missed any pills lol. we just decided that at the end of the active pills of my last packet i just stopped taking them and havent looked back lol.. only 9 days into the ttc phase so very very new.

Well I'm brand new right there with you!! I'm excited, nervous, anxious... Everything! Are you temping?

hey!! yes ive been temping, but onl 4 days post af.. will be interesting to see result of just 1 cycle, what about yourself?

I started everything so late because we were "NTNP" at the beginning of my cycle. So I've been temping and OPK for about 3 days. I haven't really seen a pattern yet. It's hard because I'm a night shift nurse and I don't sleep/wake up at the same times every day. I don't think temping is ever going to work too well for me because of my job. I'm taking another OPK this morning when I get home. Probably around 8 am, and I'll temp once I sleep for a few hours, but it will probably be off because I've been off the past few days and was temping in the morning.
Have you seen a pattern yet? Or is it all over the place?

Hmm may not work well for you but there's no harm in trying hey? :)

I haven't really seen a pattern yet, it's been 36.3, 36.5, 36.6, 36.4

Mine is usually between 97.22-97.55... 4 days ago it was 98.00! That's why I'm wondering if I ovulated early..

Mine is usually between 97.22-97.55... 4 days ago it was 98.00! That's why I'm wondering if I ovulated early..

Maybe you did ovulate early then! My temp jas been 35.4 for the last 3 days in a row, shoul make spotting the chane easy lol

yeah, at least you are consistent! I'm excited to see what happens with your chart the next few days!

My temp went up today...I just added my FF to my signature. I dont really know what to think about it though...

My temp went up today...I just added my FF to my signature. I dont really know what to think about it though...

superovulation?? there is a thread on here with some one else with similar temp.. not sure tho

I just hope I ovulated at some point before I started using OPKs because I have gotten negatives every day that I have tested!

hahahaha i love that little animation!! and we have! my husband is wondering what has gotten into me LOL

when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->