20yo, ttc #1

hahahaha i love that little animation!! and we have! my husband is wondering what has gotten into me LOL

when are you testing?

so do i :sex: hhahaha

i have a huge sex drive anyway so mine hasnt noticed any difference.. lol....... tmi sorry

i tested last night due to my symptoms.
used 2; 1 was faulty, 1 was negative
thought id test again this morning just to be sure
:bfn: wahhhh

im gonna wait till the 19th now, when af is due, plenty of time between now and the to ovulate and have something happen :), fxxx

what abut u?

Haha nothing is TMI for me...I promise! :)
and fXed for you!!! You have plenty of time to get your BFP
I don't know when I will test because I don't know if I O'd...and if I did I don't know how many DPO I am. If I had to guess I O'd around CD13-CD14, but missed my surge with tests. That would put me at 4-5DPO....so I probably won't test until maybe Monday? If I can hold off haha!

Haha nothing is TMI for me...I promise! :)
and fXed for you!!! You have plenty of time to get your BFP
I don't know when I will test because I don't know if I O'd...and if I did I don't know how many DPO I am. If I had to guess I O'd around CD13-CD14, but missed my surge with tests. That would put me at 4-5DPO....so I probably won't test until maybe Monday? If I can hold off haha!

thanks and fx u get your :bfp: soon too! good luck for monday!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!! keep me updated on you...any new symptoms you get! I'm pretty symptom free right now. I had cramps a couple of days ago...I'm good now haha. Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Thanks!! keep me updated on you...any new symptoms you get! I'm pretty symptom free right now. I had cramps a couple of days ago...I'm good now haha. Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing

you too!! im alright today, still some niggles in my lower back, but i dont even know anymore lol.. :):):)

I broke down and tested this am bc if I ovulated when I think I did, I'm 8 DPO. I got a super faint line and got excited but now I'm questioning if its an evap line. I took another after lunch but it was a bfn... I drank so much tea at lunch that my faint little line from this am didn't stand a chance lol! I ordered some digi tests and they will come in Monday or Tuesday... So until then ill keep using cheap strips and see if my little line comes back :)

How are you today?

I broke down and tested this am bc if I ovulated when I think I did, I'm 8 DPO. I got a super faint line and got excited but now I'm questioning if its an evap line. I took another after lunch but it was a bfn... I drank so much tea at lunch that my faint little line from this am didn't stand a chance lol! I ordered some digi tests and they will come in Monday or Tuesday... So until then ill keep using cheap strips and see if my little line comes back :)

How are you today?

oooHHHoooooo fxxx your little line comes back!! im feeling ok today, getting a bit of a cold tho... :(... bloody OH gave it to me hehehe how are you feeling?>

well no line today...guess it was an evap. I'm not too worried yet though, because it's very very early. I'm feeling pretty good today! I woke up nauseous again, but I ate breakfast and now I feel better. As long as my stomach isn't empty, I feel ok. Hopefully that's a sign! No more cramping either...so I'm really wondering if my cramping a couple of days ago was implantation (HOPING!). I don't have any breast tenderness, which is like the most common symptom, but I've never had breast soreness/tenderness with my period either... (I say it's because I don't have any boobs to start out with! haha!)

Any news this morning?

new update!
turns out, I haven't ovulated yet, because I got a positive OPK tonight and I REALLY noticed EWCM, which I've never seen before. I was just guessing where I was in my cycle and it feels so good to finally know for sure! So it looks like BDing for the next couple of days and hopefully a BFP in 2 weeks!

Hi an welcome!!!
OooHhhOoo good luck!!!! Ovulation shoul be tomorrow testing 19th

So I'm confused again... I had a huge dip in temp this am. I thought I O'd already and I was expecting it to come up. Maybe I'm Oing today? This temp stuff drives me crazy. And GL to you!!!! Let me know updates!

Haven't felt ovulation but temp was .1 degrees higher this morning

The temping is slightly confusing me lol I noticed a big dip then it went back up but we've been bding a lot lately soo fxed! for me and all of you ladies :)

ok, so ewcm was 2 days ago, im now CD19. pretty sure i ovulated on the 7th which makes me 2dpo, anyway, i have an alarming amount of creamy, sticky cm now... like, i checked and my whole finger was covered, my cervix is so high that i can barely feel it, its very wet, but slightly closed as opposed to before ovulation, where it was high, soft and open, and wet. have been getting cramps, but not like af, and theyve been happening centrally, not to the left or right,,, any ideas girls?? due for the :witch: on the 18th, but dont want to wait another 9 days. I feel like i ave been beaten up, every part of me is aching, ive had a constant headache and im sooooooooooooooooooo tired, but im not sick. i dont want to symptom spot to much because i dont want to get my hopes up and then crushed. what do you guys think?

how are you going??????

Hi ladies I'm 22 TTC #2. I'm soo exciting I'm 1DPO! Soo hopefully in two weeks we will know! Baby dust to y'all! ;)

My cm has gone back to creamy. And lots of it after ewcm.. This morning I'm getting a pinching feeling in my left side.. Plus cramps and my OH says my nipples are darker... Hmm what to think

I had weird twinge pinchy feeling in my right side last night probably the same thing as you only opposite sides hope it's a good sign :) I have a good feeling for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->