21 day blood test

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Anyone had this done?

We are ttc #2 after 2 miscarriages, an ectopic, a healthy pregnancy, nearly 5 years on the mini pill, and a chemical.

My cycles have been wonky since my chemical in October.

I’m surprised my doctor will even do anything about it but here we are! They also want to do an ultrasound but I’ll need to get the bloods first.

Just looking for some insight as I’m waiting for AF (which is late again)

Booked in for my blood test in March 1st! Hoping to get some answers. Af arrived last night but I don’t really “feel” like I’m on my period - very little cramping. Had about 24h of heavy bleeding and now it’s tapering off.

I had the cd 4 and cd 21 bloods done in September hon.
They just check ure hormone levels b4 and after ovulation.
I had to wait 2 weeks for the results which was the worst part but the tests themselves are fine just a bloodiest.

I had the cd 4 and cd 21 bloods done in September hon.
They just check ure hormone levels b4 and after ovulation.
I had to wait 2 weeks for the results which was the worst part but the tests themselves are fine just a bloodiest.
Aaah they haven’t mentioned day 4! Just day 21.

I’m not worried about the blood test as such, I’m more worried about them finding something wrong. I’m also worried about them NOT finding anything wrong as I know progesterone issues are one of the easier things to fix.

I have had some things checked out before, like clotting disorders. Can’t remember if I got my thyroid checked as it was nearly 7 years ago.

I’m definitely heavier than I was back then. I’m not obese - my BMI is around 28-29 so definitely can do with coming down a bit but I’m also pretty active and healthy - I do at least 10k steps per day, I’m vegetarian and eat a healthy diet and so on. Lockdown hasn’t helped my weight. I really don’t think I’m fat enough to stop ovulation though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->