21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

Hi Jess and ladies! Whats this Pre-seed that everyone is talking about? ive nevr head of it before! Im also trying to conceive no#1 but nothing happening as of yet! Hope you get your BFPs soon! I can understand how frustrating it is for all of you! x

Hey hun,

Pre-seed is a lube that doesn't kill sperm but helps the little spermies swim quicker. It's ment to be excellent stuff!! GL and BABY DUST hun xxx

Canada8 - Mine arrived yesterday too :( a day early. BFP next month for us!! FX

xxx

Use conceive plus hun that's better than pre-seed!! also doesn't go as sticky so quickly! GL

Update!!! Temps are up.... and im sure there was a faint positive but cant be sure so not getting my hopes up, will test again tonight xx

hiya girls how is every1??

so much 2 try an catch up on cudnt get on this on hol as signal woz rubbish.

any1 due 2 test 2moz?? think i am goin 2 as i will b 12dpo and as i didnt have any pregnancy test wen i got bk off hol thought i wud take an ov test which 4 the past 2days there as been 2lines so i am either ovulating again or i read it cud mean u r preg so hopefully find out 2moz as its killing me :cry:

xx

I'm going to test again tomorrow! Fnx'd for you hunny!! Hope you had a lovely holiday and wb to the mad house lol!!! Have you been having many symptoms? Xx

let us no how it goes fingers crossed 4 u.

i had a gr8 holiday thanks. nt ad many 2 b fair al i got woz back ache 4 1day, few spots and a werid feeling at the bottom ov me stomach!! o me cervix woz propper up nw i can just feel it but dont no where it is meant 2 b. u ad many?? x x

Hi ladies well looks like 2 potential BFP's this month so exciting I have all my crossed things crossed for you! Sorry the witch caught a few of you but keep positive brand new cycle and brand new time to try!
I am getting sick of waiting to ovulate it's CD 27 now and no sign it's really getting me down, not sure whether to just jack it all in until my periods return to normal as having 40 odd day cycles is just so frustrating! I feel like I'll never ovulate and get pregnant :( So jealous of all you ladies in 2ww I just wish could have that let alone a BFP! Oh well enough of the wallowing! x

hiya girls just 2let u's no i am 2-3weeks pregnant wel thats wot the clear blue says but the doctor wil say 3-4 :happydance:

gud luck 2every1 else this month hopefully this will b ur month

:dust: 2 u all x x

Yay MASSIVE CONGRATS SARAH!! Such fab news!! Have a H & H 9 months and keep us updated! xxx

Have you had any signs of ovulation hun?

Congratulations chick xx

Have you had any signs of ovulation hun?

Congratulations chick xx

Was this aimed at me chick?!? Think I'm the only potential ovulater in this thread haha :haha:

:nope: nada it's driving me mad I'm starting to think maybe I don't have any eggys up there :cry: CM is still kinda creamy/watery it doesn't seem to have changed at all. My OPK yesterday was neg but a tinsy bit darker but then I thought that last week and it just went paler again so I'm starting to even lose faith in those as well! I hate feeling like this...days when I just feel so negative about the whole TTC malarky. I'm sure everyone has this but just worry something is wrong with me and it'll take forever :( Oh well chin up I suppose and hope we all catch the egg like Sarah next month!

Maybe your body is gearing up to ovulate hun but hasn't just yet. You might ovulate late this month? Even if you ovulate late hun your LP stays the same xx

thank u.

as any1 heard if jess tested yet??

wen i was doin my opk tests they neva went dark as the control line so mayb urs dont 2. chin up opefully it wil be ur turn nxt x x

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to keep positive its just hard when I've been hanging around 28 days checking OPK's and CM daily and nada! Also heard if you ovulate late that your eggs are poorer quality or something so less likely to concieve :( I just hope my cycles get shorter soon 44 days seems like a ridiculously long cycle to me! I'm taking Agnus Castus in the hope it might shorten things but if I'm still in this position in a few months might need a trip to the docs!

Maybe book a doctors appointment hun, they should be able to help you. I've heard soy shortens cycles too

I wish it was Thursday, it's pay day and I have my doctors appointment... 4 days late! I'm feeling so impatient!

xx

Yeah tempted to get some soy although I'm from uk so not sure where I can get it from! Ah pay day is always a good day lol! I got paid last week it's nearly all gone haha! Fx'd for Thursday for u tho with dr's. Think it's bit early to book dr's for me they say 6 months for check up post pill so think they'll just turn me away at the mo :shrug:

I think you can get it from shops like Hollands and Barretts maybe? I haven't been in there in a while lol. Thanks hun! :hugs: What pill were you on? xx

Yay!!! Congratulations hunny, have a H&H 9 months.

Tested today and got bfn but no af yet so still hope i suppose! Coleey this is so going to be your month i can feel it in my bones!!

Sorry to hear you havnt O'd yet baby_nurse :( fnx'd it happens for you soon let us know how you get on with the soy :D xx

Jess I really hope your not out! It sounds promising I know you haven't got a BFP but no AF so your not out yet! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->