21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

That looks soooo promising babe!!! Fx'ed for you. But remember you promised me you'd stay relaxed and not symptom search this month so :p don't! Lol. I am soo pleased for you though. Big FX. Only 5 days left til testing for you :D
Lots and lots of babydusy. Big hugs xxx

Yea im soooo not symptom spotting :p teheh ok well maybe a little but not intentionally!!! yea 5 days im scared lol!!! i want to test before but i know its not a good idea!! lol

Only 4 for you though babe!!!! fnx'd let me know how it goes and keep me posted, i want to hear that were going to be bump buddies!! :happydance:

Big hugs :hugs: xxxx

Lots of luck and love to you both xx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on here too much...I have been taking a break from the TTC obsessiveness a little and chilling out as it seems my body isn't quite 'ready' for a baby yet lol... BC is still being a bugger with my cycles, am day 22 (or something along those lines!) now and no sign of ovulation so think I've got another looongg month ahead of me!!
Never mind.. I have taken a bit more relaxed approach to it as at the end of the day I can't rush my body along...and worrying about it is not (unfortunately!) going to make things happen! I am still BBT and doing the occasional OPK (although stopped doing those as much - found them ultra depressing!) so that I can see if I ovulate.

Hopefully in a few months my body will be back to 'normal' and ovulating at a normal time frame to everyone else...however for now am just enjoying some quality time BDing with OH and if it happens it happens lol!

Loving seeing all you ladies updates though and I still come on here for a good read! FX'd for all you ladies on your 2ww wish I was there with you! Jess sounds really promising I really hope you get your BFP soon although hope you aren't getting too stressed out by TTC and don't take it to heart if its not your month (I know thats a silly thing to say as its difficult not to!) but your month will come soon if its not this month...but hope this is the month!

Sticky baby dust to you all and looking forward to some BFP updates! (hopefully with mine soon as well once my body stops being a silly **** lol!)

Hiya I'm 22 and TTC testing next week (14th) fingers crossed its a :bfp:

GL to anyone testing in the next couple weeks, hope we all get our 2012 babies!!!

:dust:

Hiya I'm 22 and TTC testing next week (14th) fingers crossed its a :bfp:

GL to anyone testing in the next couple weeks, hope we all get our 2012 babies!!!

:dust:

FX for you too hun. Lots of babydust ur way!! How long have you been TTC?

lots of hugs and baby dust xx

Well im out this month girls!! got my AF bang on time!

I keep thinking its only a 20% chance every month to fall pregnant...so maybe this month was just not meant to be!

roll on july baby now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well im out this month girls!! got my AF bang on time!

I keep thinking its only a 20% chance every month to fall pregnant...so maybe this month was just not meant to be!

roll on july baby now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry the witch got you hun! :hugs: Keep positive, wishing you looooads of luck for your next cycle! :hugs: xx

I'm out too jodylee. AF turned up a day early for me today :(

FX for next month!! July babies :D

xxxx baby dust

Ohhh no baby girl :( sorry to hear this keep your chin up though :hugs:

bfp for you next month :D xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. Fx for you still :) BFP for you please!! Haha.

Baby dust xxx

I think im out girlies :( temp dropped this morning and did a test 10 mins ago and there's only 1 pink line :( no sign of af though and no cramps yet which is a good sign im supposed but still thinking its not happening this month! GL for everyone else xxxx

AF hasn't visited you honey so thats a good sign! :hugs: xx

Yea i know just not feeling hopeful :( having a down day!! lol hows u?? any signs yet?? xx

Awwww :hugs: chin up hun!
I'm okay, no sign of AF at all! She is normally punctual or coming for me early! xx

Yayy!!! such good news, i want to know as soon as you get ur bfp!!! :D excited for you soooo much xxx

Thanks hun :) I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, really really trying :( Part of me knows as I know my body and it's the same as last time, but I'm so scared of being crushed etc. You having a good evening hunny? I really hope you get your BFP! :hugs: xx

Hi Jess and ladies! Whats this Pre-seed that everyone is talking about? ive nevr head of it before! Im also trying to conceive no#1 but nothing happening as of yet! Hope you get your BFPs soon! I can understand how frustrating it is for all of you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->