21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

hi jess

Good luck with all your BD this weekend. We have been doing in nearly every day from CD 6 as i dont know when im ovulating! so im nackered but having fun hehe

Can i ask who is gail?? im quite interested.

xxx

I found her through another forum on here she's got a website so thought id order a reading and see what came back :D Yea everyday bedding can get a bit much sometimes but im bloody loving it atm so not gunna complain!! :haha:

Im having a right mare this morning!! opk turned neg last night so DTD anyway, but then this morning temp dropped and CM and CP stayed the same with another neg opk!?!?! :cry:

Chart still estimating for O'ing between yesterday and sunday but not hopeful now temps have dropped!! maybe im having an a non month! i hope not i dont think i could handle that tbh! What do u think, charts below if it helps xxx

Have you had months when you haven't ovulated chick?
There is still plenty of weekend left hun, don't worry :hugs:
When is your AF due? Is it the 5th like me? xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am not feeling too perky today...went to a wedding last night and had a bit too much to drink so not feeling brill... oh well no sympathy for me as it is all self inflicted! Am day 13 today but no sign of ov yet...have a feeling it's going to be another long month for me which is a bit down heartening as want my cycles to get back to 'normal' and not be so long but BC seems to have messed them around :( Hope I do eventually ov although finding it a bit stressful waiting around for ov.... don't think it'll be in the next few days as CM still creamy and no positive OPK yet... also tried checking my cervix I know this might be TMI but the other day I could feel it but now its so high I can barely reach it is that normal?!? It still feels firm-ish and closed but I'm quite new to all this so don't have anything to compare it to! Can I still stay in this little group as I'm going to be out of sync with all you ladies with my cycles being so long :( but you are all a friendly bunch so don't want to leave! :( xx

Hope you feel better soon hun! It's Sunday and roast dinners are perfect for hangovers! :)
If your cervix is high, thats a good sign! It gets really high when you approach ovulation, so fingers crossed it won't be much longer! :)
xxx

Unfortunately no roast dinner for me today - I don't have the energy to cook one plus its not the same when your slaving away doing it yourself is it :lol:! My OPK looks a tiny bit darker today - still negative but darker than yesterday so fx'd! Although on nights Wed/Thurs/Fri so worried I'll ov then and miss out on bding!

Hey girlies!!! im officially on my 2ww :D had my temp rise today and have been BD'ing alllll Weekend!!!! so fingers crossed its a BFP this month!!! im due on the 6th hun so yea about the same time not gunna test until missed AF though cant deal with the stress!!

Im feeling a bit worse for wear too Baby_nurse had a few to drink last night literally a few, seems iv become a light weight :-/ Had a scrummy roast dinner today needed it big time.... How are you girlies getting on with your O'ing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmm roast sounds lovely! Really worried I'm out already this month as think I'm due to ov on my nights so won't get to bd much :( jess wishing you loads of luck with ur 2 week wait I have everything crossed for u to get your bfp this month!! Xx

jess im due the 6th too!! but i have longer cycles.

Around about 30days!!

lets hope we can get our BFP's!!!!!!!

My DH said today...."i really want a baby...i want to be called dad" awwwwwwww

I am praying i have had enough BD this month to catch that little bean xxxxxx

awwww thats so cute!!!! my OH was saying yesterday how much he cant wait to have a little one tearing the place up lol, i think sometimes the men are more excited than us women! Well we are on our 2ww together then hunny :D xxxx

Baby_nurse dont say your out this early hun!! your not out till the :witch: shows and im praying for you that she stays away!! it only takes one little spermy to live longer and catch that egg!!! fingers crossed for you xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone! I just got done reading the thread, my hubby and I are starting ttc this coming Saturday for the first time. Its not even my tww yet and I am so ready to start! I'll be a bit behind you guys! I am a nurse too, family practice. Its funny, I think once you know more about your cycle its too hard to not think about it constantly!! Thanks for the posting, its nice just to read about everyone--good luck and keep us posted!:flower:

Well not having such a positive day today :nope: Got happy yesterday as my OPK looked nearly positive so thought I might ov today but nope back to glaringly obvious negatives no hint of a line is sight *sigh* so obv no where near ovulating...no other signs either my cervix is low and CM still creamy it's just so down heartening at times isn't it :cry: Jess noticed you had a low temp again today and also in another post feeling similar to me... so just wanted to send you some :hugs: and positive vibes your way as well! Lets hope we both ovulate soon and get that lovely :bfp: I think waiting around for the big O is more stressful than the 2ww as at least I KNOW the 2 ww is exactly what is says on the tin - 2 weeks! Where as waiting for my O could be anything - or never ever happen! So frustrating!! Think I'll give it another month and if nothing happens going to go to the doctors for a check up as BC has messed up my cycles so much :( Even Agnus Castus doesn't seem to have sorted it out. Anyway big moan over :brat:
:dust: to everyone for big fat O!

Hi hun, sorry to hear your in the same horrible situation :( im feeling so low today, i was so hopeful that yesterday i had O'd because of temp rise and then today! nothing i dont get it, Im so upset, just told OH i think we should take it easy for a few months and just see if it happens but not chart or anything just chill because i really cant deal with feeling so on edge and depressed about O'ing, temping, checking CM etc. Any ways that's my little moan over with, i wish all of you the very best with making your little beans and if you dont hear from me for a whilst you know why :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxx

Hi hun, sorry to hear your in the same horrible situation :( im feeling so low today, i was so hopeful that yesterday i had O'd because of temp rise and then today! nothing i dont get it, Im so upset, just told OH i think we should take it easy for a few months and just see if it happens but not chart or anything just chill because i really cant deal with feeling so on edge and depressed about O'ing, temping, checking CM etc. Any ways that's my little moan over with, i wish all of you the very best with making your little beans and if you dont hear from me for a whilst you know why :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxx

Hi chick I know how you feel I really want to chill as well but at the same time last month I did that and ended up stressing out because I didn't know what was going on and if I was BDing at the right times or if my body was even ovulating and I suppose I'm in no better scenario this month either! :dohh: Don't know what the right thing to do is really but wish you all the best if you decide to chill out for a while afterall if you think thats the best decision for both of you then it is and I'll just plod on for a while longer and see what happens I suppose but might be joining you soon I think!

I just dont know what to do anymore lol! i feel sorry for my OH because everytime something doesnt go the way it suppose to i get upset and then he worries that im worrying! i want a baby more than anything and with me having PCOS and ENDO, my chances of having a little one gets harder all the time! Iv got a doctors appointment tomorrow so i shall see what he says and then maybe re-evaluate after that!

Thanks for the support i really appreciate it :D xxxx

Well I hope the dr's tomorrow can give you something positive to work towards or think about, let me know how it goes (if thats ok - don't want to sound like a stalker!) xx

No dont be silly its nice to have a girlie to talk to coz i havnt told my mum yet so i feel alone when it comes to talking about conceiving etc. i shall pop on tomorrow and let you know what Dr. said :D xxx

I went to the Docs this morning and im having some blood tests done on the 3rd of October, he thinks my progesterone levels are low and thats why my egg isn't being released :( if the bloods come back as what he thinks, i have to be referred to a fertility clinic :cry:

On the plus side i got another smiley face on my opk last night and my temp went up this morning but im not hopeful it will stay up so trying not to get my hopes up about it too much, how is everyone doing? hopefully most of you will be on your 2ww now :D xxxxx

Evening ladies,
Jess sorry to hear about your problems but at least it sounds like you have a proactive doctor who will help - although these things are a stress and not nice it's better to at least know about it so you can do things to increase your chances and get you that BFP! Good luck next week with those bloods and in the mean time get in lots of BDing just in case you do ovulate! Your chart looks promising!

No sign of my big O yet...my CM seems a bit more watery today but OPK is still faint and not getting any darker. In a way I wish it would hold off for 3-4 days now as start 3 nights tomorrow night so no chance to get any BDing in so if I ovulate between now and Saturday I'm definitely out! Plus worked out that I'd be out next month as well as on nights days 16-18 of cycle...argh! So want my O to hold off now until the weekend and my week off next week...then I can get in lots of BDing! Oh well these things are sent to challenge us ey! Lots of :dust: to you all xx

Hey girlies how are you all?!?!? not heard from a few of you for a whilst so im hoping to hear your all due to test soon!!! :happydance:

Quick update on me... i O'd 16th got my crosshairs and think i may have possibly had Implantation dip yesterday!!! fnx'd :D having some mild symptoms but trying not to get too excited although OH said to me 2 days ago "your pregnant this month i can just tell!!" which made me think maybe he's right!!!

So come on ladies tell me some gossip :D xxx

:hugs: to all of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back