21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

hiya girls how is every 1??

happy birthday laurGil 4yesterday. hope u ad a gud day.

wel i have wel i truely got da :witch: im in so much pain wiv it!!

Nt 2sure if this will b my month da oh has faractured his leg playin footbal. so wil have 2 [-o< an hope that e can still do it :haha:

jess how is af?? as it completly stoped??

x

Oh sorry to hear your in lots of pain hun, i suffer really badly with cramps to when AF is around :(

Men are so bloody clumsy when it comes to football! lol my OH done his knee in last week playing a footie match, nevertheless he has no choice with BD lol!!!

AF has just about stopped now, when i checked CM this morning it was slightly brown (sorry tmi lol) but i think i might be in for a bit of :sex: tonight!!! woohhooo feels like forever since we DTD!!

Started my temps this morning which was strange to say the least but i think i have a reasonable reading (tbh i wouldnt know!) Also start my opks tomorrow which im excited about :D i have a very good feeling were all getting BFP's this cycle girlies!!! Positive thinking lots of sticky baby dust for you xxxxx

i am always the same wen i nt on birth control thats y i went on the pill at a reali young age coz i can just drop 2 the floor with the cramps an pain but cant b on it if i want a baby so just need 2suck it up :haha:

hahaha men r stupid nt they. o e will give it everythin e as got coz i wil make im :haha: but dont think it will b 4 long tho which is guttin 4 me :blush:

sounds like it is stopin which is gr8 4 u :happydance: how offen do u plan on doin it around ov?? coz e thinks we should do it twice a day but dont no if i can b arsed wiv twice a day hahaha. it would b k if i didnt already av a baby coz i would av time but reali i just cant c how i wil fit it in wiv everythin else.

i dont av a clue bout tempin at al an as i get up earlier on weekend 4 work dan in the week dont think it would work coz it as 2 b da same time everyday which is guttin. i love opks so easy 2use an got a +opk 2days in a row last month so its ace.

:dust: 2 u all

does any1 drink green tea?? as i av started as got told it can do quite abit wen tryin 4 a :crib: x

Well they say to do it every other day, but as soon as i get my first +opk i'm going to everyday and then on day of O i shall do it twice and for the day after! and then go back to every other day!! :D lots of :sex: for me! woohooo my chart says im due to start O in a few days which is bizzare! see what the opks and my temp says over the next few days!!

I would really suggest temping its suppose to be really good :D just set your alarm for the same time every morning, test and then go back to sleep thats what im planning on!! :D

Iv never had green tea but yea heard the same that its supposed to be good, apparently it tastes like crap though! haha... :D xx

Aw thank you so much girls :hugs:

Aw sarah i hate cramps they suck have you tried a heat pad on your back They sell them in poundland the work just as well as the expensive ones from boots ??

I used to drink green tea all the time when i was on a diet but i let it cool first then drank it fast its deffo not the nicest thing ive ever tasted !! Lol

Jess this month when i checked an ovualtion chart online it said i was due to ov like four or five days after AF finishing its so confusing

Well i tested this morning and was in a mad rush to get my LO to nusery and when i glaced at it after a couple of seconds i just saw one line so threw it down & out the door i was just tidying up the bathroom & lifted the test and there is a faint but visable line in the test space is this classed an an evap ??

How is everyone feeling today postive i hope

Xxx

Test again!!
Sorry laurGill getting excited for you..!! Lol. I hope you're well today. I would def test again! It sounds sooo promising.
FX for you. Lots of luck and love x x
:hugs:

OMG NIKKI i just peed on the other one and there is a faint line on it as well im in complete shock i feel like AF is on her way i dont know what to do my OH is in England until next weekend & we both agreed i wouldnt tell him over the phone !!!

Im going in to belfast shopping so will buy a first respone for the morning or a digital or both LoL

Xxx

OMG!!!! How exciting! I've heard people say on here before that they feel like AF is coming and just never comes! This sounds soooo positive. Omg how exciting!:D I'd buy a first response and when that gives you the BFP too I'd wait until OH is back then tell him! How exciting. Soo pleased for you..x x

OMG NIKKI i just peed on the other one and there is a faint line on it as well im in complete shock i feel like AF is on her way i dont know what to do my OH is in England until next weekend & we both agreed i wouldnt tell him over the phone !!!

Im going in to belfast shopping so will buy a first respone for the morning or a digital or both LoL

Xxx
How exciting hun!! Congratulations!! :happydance:
Where in Northern Ireland are you from? My mum is from Portrush! :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! im soooo excited for you!! i just know your getting you BFP!!!! def buy first response they are the best ones! update us asap so i can put you down for the first BFP of the group!!!

Yes the charting is a bit strange but im going to start testing tomorrow to see if i can try catch my O this month!
Lots of Luck for you hunni!!! :D xxx

Jess - have you ever heard of SMEP? I've decides this is going to be my method this month now.

Link below if anyone hasn't heard of it or wants to try it..
I've read 20 success stories of SMEP on here in the past 2 days of people who have been trying for years. So I'm going to try it!! FX'ed.

Soo excited for laurGill. We all need to join her next month.
Baby dust and love x x

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Thank you all so much

I had to phone OH he is very excited im a bubblering mess

deffo going to test first thing in the morning with a first response

I live in Newtownabbey but go to portrush lots its beautiful there

THIS TIME MEXT MONTH WE WILL ALL BE IN THE BFP CLUB !!!

Xxx

Lol after I posted - wait and tell him when in person - I immediately thought why the hell did I post that? Of course you was going to tell him - who wouldn't!?! Haha!! Bet he was sooo pleased! I am soo happy for you.

We will all be BFP next month!! FX'ed ladies
x x

Naawwww im nearly tearing up myself here LaurGil!! Im soooo happy for you!! :D :D :D :D
I want the earliest possible update tomorrow morning!!! and yes ladies get BD'ing because it us Next month!!!! :D

Nikki that sounds like a really good plan i might give it a go if i have no luck with charting this month!! im keeping fingers and toes firmly crossed that the plan works for you :D xx

Naawwww im nearly tearing up myself here LaurGil!! Im soooo happy for you!! :D :D :D :D
I want the earliest possible update tomorrow morning!!! and yes ladies get BD'ing because it us Next month!!!! :D

Nikki that sounds like a really good plan i might give it a go if i have no luck with charting this month!! im keeping fingers and toes firmly crossed that the plan works for you :D xx

Thank you Hun. I'm praying it works for you too. We need to join laurGill next month so she has us a bump buddies. Here's to weeks of hardcore BD'ing!! We WILL do it this month.

x x

haha YES!!!! lots of BD'ing !!! woohooo :D dont worry LaurGil we will be your bump buddies before you know it!!! Just thought it wont be long till we are all on our TWW!!!! omg i hate that part!! lol

Can i just say im in the happiest mood ever after your news Laurgil!! :happydance:

My OH wont have any chance of sleep tonight pahaha!! :sex:

Love and Sticky :dust: xxxx

Hi ladies thought I'd pop my head in and say hi as I started AF Tuesday this will be my first cycle tracking with OPK and BBT....not sure what my cycle really is yet as only came off BC a month ago and my first cycle was 44 days! Hoping it'll be a shorter one this time!! Looking forward to lots of BD and hopefully a BFP for everyone soon!

Hi ladies thought I'd pop my head in and say hi as I started AF Tuesday this will be my first cycle tracking with OPK and BBT....not sure what my cycle really is yet as only came off BC a month ago and my first cycle was 44 days! Hoping it'll be a shorter one this time!! Looking forward to lots of BD and hopefully a BFP for everyone soon!

Hey hun, glad you joined us nice to have another face about!! Well gd luck with your charting and opks I think pretty much all of us are in the same boat when it comes to that! I still don't no my cycle properly either! Lol keep us posted with how you get on hun!! Lots of sticky baby dust :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->