21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Hi welcome SakuraHira :)
TTC is on hold again as much as i want a baby i also want my dream job at an outwards bound centre and i dont finish my degree till next june so as much as i hate to say i'm a waiting again :( But hey it'll be worth it when i have that dream job and a baby on the way within a year maybe of finishing my degree :)

hey guys how is everyone? any babies born yet? my friend had her baby 3 weeks early and her due date was supposed to be way after mine!

Hey ladies I am back and I am PREGNANT! I wish I can enjoy my pregnancy but it has been nothing but worries. I went to the ER because I've been bleeding they took a blood test and measured my HCGlevel at 900. This doesn't make any sense to me because from my calculations, I should be 9 weeks. They think maybe it's etopic maybe its a spontaneous abortion, however when they offered me a mtx shot to terminate my pregnancy I told them I will NOT terminate my pregnancy until I find out what's going on.My periods use to be irregular but have been very regular until May. My doctors also mentions they did not see a gestational sac which is a concern because of how far along I think I am. I'm freaking out ladies. When does a gestational sac usually show?

I don't even know what one of them sacs is?! Sounds scary sweet! Good luck to you!

Just a quick update. Had another round of tests today :( progesterone, D21 progesterone, full blood count, thyroid function, kidney, liver everything!! My BF went to see about getting a sperm count done but the DR said cuz 1/3 of fertility problems are the women then I needed to have more too. So we FINALLY have a referral to the NHS fertility clinic in Belfast, DR said i need a dye test (which I looked up and it sounds painful!) so now I'm just waiting for a letter from the DR!
I hope everybody is ok :)

Hi keash, I have went through all the tests, the dye test is a test to show if you have any blockages in your tubes. Try not to worry about it, it is slightly painful but at least you will know if your tubes are blocked!.
Good Luck in the Royal. xx

hiya everyone! hope u all remember me lol! i had my baby girl on the 25th June .. Lola - Rose :) so surreal that i was on this thread moaning about TTC and now i have my 8 week old baby..:) proof that it can happen for u girls and will! xx:happydance:

Congrats!
Me too, I had my Lil boy 2 days late so was born the 25th June too. :)
Defo does show it can happen, I wa trying for over 2yrs & was goin through tests & moaning on here then I relaxed & stopped worrying til after I would get my results & turned out I was pregnant while they was testing me!
Xxxx

hey you :) cant get onto my old account but hows it going?!?!?!?!?!? not spoken in like a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->