21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Keeping my fingers crossed for some Christmas time BFPs :) Have my 20 week scan January 14th, I can't believe I've made it this far so quickly. I will figure out how do the "spoiler alert" button so you guys don't have to see it when I check in.

Here's today's drama, hope it brings you girls a chuckle:

My BIL just sent me a text. It was a picture that said "Plan A (picture of a condom) Plan B (plan b pill) and Plan C (man throwing woman down the stairs)." It was meant to be a joke, and he sent it to DH (his twin brother) and me both. I took it as a morbid joke and moved on, DH not so much. He texted his brother back "So what's your excuse?" (BIL has two sons with two different women). DH wouldn't let it go for a little while and even got mad at me for texting "lol" back to his brother in an attempt to keep the peace. It really bothered him, which is a little reassuring I guess, because now I have concrete evidence that my husband is as head over heels for this little peanut as I am :p

Christmas is going to be interesting this year.

Merry Christmas all! Leaving the sign spotting alone till after the new year. Eating shit and getting pissed is my plan for the next month. :)

:/ meh jealous kpk :/ dont know how i'm gonna get through xmas just seen my best friend and she has her bump already :/ sighh

Didn't scare us away! Not me anyway. Christmas and new year is a nightmare. No time off work do been flat out. How're ya? X

ok i suppose :/ sighh i should be having the 20 week scan at the end of the month but oh well eh wasnt meant to be

Don't dwell on the past. I know it's hard but it will happen again :)

it will and october is not that far away :) and i will be an awesome godmother to my friends son/daughter :) baby number 2

I'm ok. Looking at a 40 something day average cycle now so 👎 lol

wow how come its that long?! sighh i'm still bleeding from this depo shot :/ not getting it again

Jesus! That's been ages! I dunno, but I've started my new year diet and the dr said that even loosing a few lbs will make a huge difference in being able to conceive so fingers crossed! :)

i think thats the only reason i conceived in october tbh coz by then i'd lost almost 3 stone :) from the june so :) good luck i'm still doing slimming world and getting back on the bandwagon by starting taekwondo tomorrow :) i used to do it in my teens but left so will be good starting again :)

That's cool. Used to do karate when I was younger but got kicked out :( lol
Lost 5lbs since Monday so I'm trying :)

hey girls how are we? ttc is officially on hold for me till a time tbc because i wanna finish uni and get onto pgce etc :)

I'm good. Lost 15lbs on my diet so far so feeling awesome!!! How r u doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->